Fifa 19 is still better than this ****

RossR91
5 posts Ball Boy
edited October 14
I bet we all thought Fifa 20 was a massive improvement over Fifa 19 but honestly its the same ****, probably even worse, every year we get an unfinished pay to win game with countless issues and bugs, they say they have fixed this and that when its clear that they haven't, goalkeepers are worse than ever for a start and catch nothing and always parry the ball into opponents to score a tap in or they just save everything which makes it way too unbalanced, tackling players with the ball just causes it to bobble against their shins causing it to go straight back to the opponent, there is so many issues and just too many to mention because they just don't listen to their community, the whole game is just a complete head **** and completely destroys your mental health.
Maybe im too passionate about football games or just too addicted but its just not enjoyable at all and hasn't been for so many years now but yet i keep buying it.
The only way to get any sort of satisfaction out of FUT at all is for players to spend real money on fifa points which is not what a game should be about and i wish a company would come along and buy the licences and create a game for the players that is PLAY to win.
EA really are the cancer of sports games and its certainly killed my love for sports games altogether, possibly video games in general.

Comments

• princeapalia
    1079 posts Professional
    The mechanics for 20 are a bit better, but the delay single handedly makes it worse, I agree.
  • silverdale10
    1426 posts Professional
    Pre-19, it used to be the last 10 mins when my players would all turn into jelly in treacle whilst protecting a lead. They can now be reduced to a quivering wreck for the entire 90 minutes. No fun to play at all.

It's human nature to want to blame the problem on one thing, but I think it probably is a combination of lag, high press tactics and the other thing.
  • Overall the game sucks
    19 miles ahead
  • Queens11
    1200 posts Professional
    This is by far better than 19 though I would rate 19 around minus 10 and this one about 3-4 max still way to much hidden bs manipulating passes shots etc
    Then the ai defending and auto blocks are still very much intact
  • OZero
    5610 posts Big Money Move
    Nah, 20 is miles better.
  • TheTataGuy
    1505 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fifa 20 is 1000x better
  • Renamed123456
    5820 posts Big Money Move

20 is wildly better.

The main issue to sort is sever/connection. If they can balance that smooth, stable, equal. Game is really rewarding.
  • mundopaz69
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Even 19 is better then this crap
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    FIFA 19 AI defending + croquetta spammer exposed.
  • Delboy13710
    5300 posts Big Money Move
    Both crap
  • Queens11
    1200 posts Professional
    mundopaz69 wrote: »

Lol can u name me one thing that was actually good about that mess
    I honestly think it was easily the worst football game ever created
  • GEEMAN04
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ^^
  • Aqeel87
    2851 posts Fans' Favourite
    OZero wrote: »
    Nah, 20 is miles better.
    TheTataGuy wrote: »
    Fifa 20 is 1000x better

Sure before patch but post patch worst than 19.
  • mundopaz69
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Queens11 wrote: »

Yes, you could at least play a nice paced passing game where you use intelligence and vision. This one is a slow thinkers paradise of a borefest, ultra one dimensional, static, unintelligent etc etc
  • princeapalia
    1079 posts Professional
    Both crap

The only correct answer

• Renamed123456

Yes, you could at least play a nice paced passing game where you use intelligence and vision. This one is a slow thinkers paradise of a borefest, ultra one dimensional, static, unintelligent etc etc

as a "passer" / tiki taka player, I'm doing exactly that in '20. Not only that, you're able to make passes and angles you simply couldn't make in '19.
  • Both crap

Quite right
  • Queens11
    1200 posts Professional

Lol what game were u playing passing was a mess in 19 u did not even have to think u could just blindly press pass on a direction regardless of player stance posture and angle
    Just like the no look 1st time shooting from any angle that landed in the top corner from any player on any foot regardless of his back was to goal because u double tapped a button
    Then we go onto la croquets galore then tornado crosses for a guaranteed goal by a midget who could outjump a 6ft + player to bullet header into the the net
    Lol fs hit yourself a slap
  • mundopaz69 wrote: »

as a "passer" / tiki taka player, I'm doing exactly that in '20. Not only that, you're able to make passes and angles you simply couldn't make in '19.

Of course the little things like you said about being able to make some passes that you couldn't the year before are great but everybody can score a goal or make a nice pass when attacking as that's the easiest part of the game but things like kick off goals and many other situations where 9 times out of 10 result in a goal conceded is where the frustration is for most players, Fifa 20 just feels like its added countless more of those frustrating situations.
  • Renamed123456
    RossR91 wrote: »

Of course the little things like you said about being able to make some passes that you couldn't the year before are great but everybody can score a goal or make a nice pass when attacking as that's the easiest part of the game but things like kick off goals and many other situations where 9 times out of 10 result in a goal conceded is where the frustration is for most players, Fifa 20 just feels like its added countless more of those frustrating situations.

Defending this year is about being able to read, predict, and preempt your opponents. It also requires discipline and composure.

Sometimes the defendeds can move unfortunately.

But otherwise it's down to you and very rewarding when you get right.
  • CaptainDan-
    1552 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nah FIFA 19 was the worst FIFA ever made.
  • RossR91
    5 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 14
    Passing overall in Fifa 20 is an even bigger mess though, it's easily the most complained about part about the game so far, the rest I agree with especially the el tornado and midgets out jumping a giant, the midgets can also smash anyone off the ball now too, even the strongest players on the game lol.
  • Queens11
    1200 posts Professional
    RossR91 wrote: »
    Passing overall in Fifa 20 is an even bigger mess though, it's easily the most complained about part about the game so far, the rest I agree with especially the el tornado and midgets out jumping a giant, the midgets can also smash anyone off the ball now too, even the strongest players on the game lol.

Passing is not an even bigger mess though u just can’t blindly aim now like u could in 19
    U actually have to make sure that your player are in the right posture to make the said pass u actually have to think now
    20 for sure is not perfect but is a big step in the right direction when compared to the **** show that was 19
  • Boysie91
    9157 posts Has That Special Something
    19 was the worst fifa