The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Which Formations !

amrbido_9
392 posts An Exciting Prospect
Post here your best formation and why ! if there is another thread with the same topic please send me the link :)

Comments

• GMaZ23
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    4-2-3-1 , no weaknesses, easy to create chances.
  • 4-2-3-1 with 3 cams
  • Satch85
    1134 posts Professional
    Lewis_MFC wrote: »
    4-2-3-1 with 3 cams
    GMaZ23 wrote: »
    4-2-3-1 , no weaknesses, easy to create chances.

I really like the look of this formation but always struggle to create chances, any tips on cts and instructions?
  • GMaZ23
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    1 cdm on stay back , striker GIB , full backs stay back. rest i leave alone.
  • Gromit
    3823 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2019
    Since the dawn of Fifa 4-1-2-1-2 has always been a solid formation.

1, 4 at the back.
    2, CDM cover.
    3, Width with LM/RM or more compact with CM/CM
    4, CAM sometimes the most deadly player in the team.
    5, 2 attackers

Solid defence, 4 players to boss the midfield, 2 attackers to take chances, its also pretty workable with the custom tactics, drop your CDM to make a 5atb, push your LM/RM up to make LW/RW drop one of your strikers down to CAM, your CAM down to CM.
  • suxxio
    633 posts Semi-Pro
    Found the 433(5 and 433 2 to be fun
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    3-5-2

If you have the right type of players (like h/h full backs playing as RM/LM) it’s deadly. Set it up defensively with ST’s on come back on defence and CDM’s to stay back it’s solid in defending and lethal going forward using long ball as your players shoot up the pitch when you have possession.
  • Seandimes
    2628 posts Fans' Favourite