Will we get refunded

Hulkwarriors
30 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited October 2019
EA you should be ashamed! I have purchased every FIFA game starting with 94 to this year and have never has issues like I have on this one!

Would you buy a chocolate tea pot? No you wouldn’t!! EA have basically promised us a brand new state of the art tea maker and given us chocolate tea pots! I downloaded FIFA 20 and have given EA the opportunity to fix the game but now with EA not selling as advertised I would like a refund or compensation for a sad excuse of a game I have been sold!!! Loyal customers getting screwed @EA_Andy do the right thing and give me the money back to buy Pro Evo

Leave it out with the call outs. ~Rtas
Post edited by EA_Rtas on

Comments

• There's a rumor that Sony is refunding money like they did that other game but I can't find reliable links.
  • Jetwhitespurs
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hey... at least the chocolate tea pots would have been bug free...
  • Hulkwarriors
    edited October 2019
    It is unbelievable to think how @EA_Andy and the rest of the EA team haven’t even done a decent job of communication on how any fixes are going. FIFA 20 should be in the jungle with the rest of the bugs! on the subject do you have any further information on the CM being fixed?

Leave out the mass tags ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Hulkwarriors
    Thanks for editing my post @EA_Rtas . I noticed you had time to do this and I really appreciate it. I however would have appreciated more if anyone from EA would answer my question. Doesn’t this game and it’s many issues effect our rights as a consumer?
  • MJD85
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    LOL
  • Hulkwarriors
    I will never buy a FIFA game again! This whole experience of @EA_Andy and the EA team treating customers like mess on the bottom of a shoe has given me a bad taste in my mouth! EA screw you guys I’m going home!!
  • ash82
    53 posts Park Captain
    The mods have always been the same. For years and years. They treat you with the same contempt that EA do. They're a disgrace.
  • Hulkwarriors
    Just maybe they like the power of being in control
  • Saints92
    49 posts Park Captain
    No refunds. EA staff have gone in a huff and said they wont respond to anyone who's complaining.

The absolute brass neck they have to complain about people being unhappy they've been lied to and then ignored.
  • Stew
    713 posts Semi-Pro
    ash82 wrote: »
    The mods have always been the same. For years and years. They treat you with the same contempt that EA do. They're a disgrace.

Disagree with this, I was a mod on the old forum, always treated everyone with respect as did the rest of the mods at the time. Some of the mods are still in place now

• DYL_26
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Excuse after excuse from this company. The writing was on the wall this year when they lost all the high profile licensing. Buy PES guys.
  • EA_Rtas
    2590 posts EA Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    So to respond a little bit here, I'm a forum moderator. Not a dev. I don't have the answers you're looking for and regardless of that it doesn't give you license to break the forum rules. Leave it out with the mass tags and spam.

As Andy made clear in another thread, we don't have any further information for you right now, tagging us repeatedly doesn't change that.
  • Awaywin
    15 posts Ball Boy
    How about a generic email to the people apologizing for the companies mess up ? People have spent 50 to £100 on something that is not working since release meanwhile Patches for FUT have been done. If we cant complain or tag people who work for the company on the main site whats the point in having this site ? All we ask for is a Date when this will be fixed Roughly ? Why cant EA tell us and an apology because this is looking very bad on them tbh.
  • Addicksfan
    3624 posts National Call-Up
    EA_Rtas wrote: »
    So to respond a little bit here, I'm a forum moderator. Not a dev. I don't have the answers you're looking for and regardless of that it doesn't give you license to break the forum rules. Leave it out with the mass tags and spam.

As Andy made clear in another thread, we don't have any further information for you right now, tagging us repeatedly doesn't change that.

How about getting a dev to post on here a little update then? Surely you've requested that??
  • Hulkwarriors
    @EA_Rtas you don’t think we deserve something in regards to an answer? What about all the money we wasted?? Statutory rights??? If we pre ordered and downloaded the game we are on our own!!