Comments

• Guillotine_Mack
    1745 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not worth doing imo
  • EisenErmin
    6680 posts Big Money Move
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    In general the first IF or POTM of high rated cards are NEVER worth it as they always get a minor upgrade. The best value are lower rated NIF cards that get their firs IF or whatever special cards as they have a significant increase in stats. Like 80 NIF = 84 IF, 84 NIF = 86 IF, ....

You’re absolutely right. However! You just know people will be doing this

Of course i know and i will make some nice coins that way by selling all my 84+ rated NIF and some 84 IF cards on top. :smile:
  • Hagooey
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Love his NIF and have stocked up massively for this but undecided about whether to just sell my investments and buy Neymar to go along NIF Aubameyang or to actually do this and stick with OTW Coutinho next to Aubameyang.
  • BigBadBaloo
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Everyone and their grannies are sitting on high end cards like Kroos, Hummels, Muller etc so I can see Aubameyang and plenty of totw players being required. EA have been really brutal with their requirements so far. This will be no different if you ask me.
  • CaptainDan-
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    would need to be 300k for me to think about doing this.
  • High420
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    the Sokratis I just listed on open bid went for 11k, so people are looking to do this (or someone is hoping to flip him for 17k)

• Alex_cr
    5338 posts Big Money Move
    would need to be 300k for me to think about doing this.

Never going to be that.
  • AJS-17
    1135 posts Professional
    Everyone and their grannies are sitting on high end cards like Kroos, Hummels, Muller etc so I can see Aubameyang and plenty of totw players being required. EA have been really brutal with their requirements so far. This will be no different if you ask me.

Hope so, I'm sitting on a ton of high rated IFs, prem in forms and Ozils :D had an auba but already taken the profit straight after he was announced winner
  • MakingmeMad
    51 posts Park Captain
    Lol. Won’t require nif Auba, no one would do it.
  • AJS-17
    1135 posts Professional

I don't think it will but can't be too sure it did last year
  • Jobiwan
    3343 posts National Call-Up
    AJS-17 wrote: »

Hope so, I'm sitting on a ton of high rated IFs, prem in forms and Ozils :D had an auba but already taken the profit straight after he was announced winner

Yeah im praying they need ifs. Would make bank...
  • Ludinator19
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This won’t be out till Pukki one ends.
  • MEARLEY87
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Don't dare say that in here, the kids will vilify you!
  • Frog_of_Wisdom
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    MEARLEY87 wrote: »

You literally realise that both Hazard and Lucas were out at the same time last year?
  • Hrh1995
    1196 posts Professional
    Made over 60k on ozil and kept a few in case he rises again

interested to see requirements, more so for the rest of my trade pile lol
  • Hrh1995 wrote: »
    Made over 60k on ozil and kept a few in case he rises again

interested to see requirements, more so for the rest of my trade pile lol

Hopefully 3-4 ifs😏
  • AJS-17
    1135 posts Professional

You literally realise that both Hazard and Lucas were out at the same time last year?

On instagram EA replied to a comment a couple hours ago saying it'll be out later today
  • AJS-17
    1135 posts Professional
    37YOftU.jpg
  • Pooter
    3332 posts National Call-Up
    Expect to need 2 million coins for that
  • Hrh1995
    1196 posts Professional
    im saying 600k minimum
  • MakingmeMad
    51 posts Park Captain
    AJS-17 wrote: »

I don't think it will but can't be too sure it did last year

Could be right, but only crazy people would sink a tradable Auba for basically the same card but untradable.

• Nervous_Nick
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    In general the first IF or POTM of high rated cards are NEVER worth it as they always get a minor upgrade. The best value are lower rated NIF cards that get their firs IF or whatever special cards as they have a significant increase in stats. Like 80 NIF = 84 IF, 84 NIF = 86 IF, ....

Potm hazard last year was worthy, it had a really nice upgrade.
    Also potm Sanè in fifa18 was a killer card...it was released in november and was a huge upgrade.
  • Grezzerk
    1173 posts Professional
    Reckon 450k on Xbox
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1092 posts Professional
    500k imo
  • Alex_cr
    5338 posts Big Money Move

So we have the evidence now. You guys still convinced it’s not coming today?
  • Uppedcart
    653 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This wont be cheap, the idea EA will have is rinse cards and coins meaning more packs need opening! Wouldnt be surprised if any icon based SBC was left until next week when peoples stock is low after this event and the first owner hype that's goes with it
  • Idek
    10825 posts Has That Special Something
    Stejens wrote: »
    If I remember last year, someone bought about 30 Auba's in case you needed his none inform (which is did) but still lost many coins because the SBC just wasn't worth it for a +1 upgrade so his price actually went down a bit.

Yeah it was overinvested and the SBC was expensive so once it actually came out the price of the NIF came back down
  • Grezzerk
    1173 posts Professional
    edited October 11
    Idek wrote: »
    Stejens wrote: »
    If I remember last year, someone bought about 30 Auba's in case you needed his none inform (which is did) but still lost many coins because the SBC just wasn't worth it for a +1 upgrade so his price actually went down a bit.

Yeah it was overinvested and the SBC was expensive so once it actually came out the price of the NIF came back down

I think similar will happen this year. I just listed my auba for just under 400k (Xbox) hopefully he’ll sell befor sbc released and his price crashes hard when he’s not needed. Heck, even if he’s needed I reckon his price will drop

Edit: he’s sold, now we wait and see if it was a good decision ha
  • MEARLEY87
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Sorry I haven't seen any evidence? You have a video that says available now, which it clearly isn't.
  • AJS-17
    1135 posts Professional

Sorry I haven't seen any evidence? You have a video that says available now, which it clearly isn't.

EA literally said will be out later today in comments on insta, which i posted