• Invincibility
    4048 posts National Call-Up
    Mehhh coin sink preferd Wilson
  • Stevo_CT
    3088 posts National Call-Up
    Design of the card looks nice.
  • Supermario911
    1241 posts Professional
    What's the point when you can't even use the cards?

Servers are down on FUT Champs as usual.
  • Headshrinker363
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    Loved his POTM last year, pity I’m not like this years game.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5502 posts Big Money Move
    6-700k sbc??
  • Only 1 rating above?
  • Invincibility
    They announced it.. SBC not in the game yet RIP investors.. prices will rise on Arsenal players eventually
  • kayron16
    2386 posts Fans' Favourite
    They announced it.. SBC not in the game yet RIP investors.. prices will rise on Arsenal players eventually

Eh? Not sure what you mean. Prices already rising for Ozil. That's the kind of player investors already making coins on. Or do you mean for the investors that haven't already bought? They were late to the party before the announcement anyways
  • Invincibility
    kayron16 wrote: »

Eh? Not sure what you mean. Prices already rising for Ozil. That's the kind of player investors already making coins on. Or do you mean for the investors that haven't already bought? They were late to the party before the announcement anyways

Last year they dropped the SBCs before any announcement.. creating more panic and hype on the market.. I got Ozil slowly rising but last year they sky rocket to 10K when the SBC dropped
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    Auba gone from 415k to 445k already.
  • AJS-17
    1083 posts Professional

Last year they dropped the SBCs before any announcement.. creating more panic and hype on the market.. I got Ozil slowly rising but last year they sky rocket to 10K when the SBC dropped

Pretty sure it was always announced on twitter first before the SBC, usually was about 30mins for SBC to drop
  • CaptainDan-
    1049 posts Professional
    I dont think auba will be required this year, too easy for investors
  • Supermario911
    1241 posts Professional
    Who cares.. the game doesn't even work lol. Servers are down on FUT Champs as usual.
  • Chewbaccary
    983 posts Professional
    Crap upgrade tbh.

Should be cheaper than the NIF with those stats, but will probably cost 500-600k.

Not doing this one unless I hit Kane and Godin in my next untradeable pack.
  • AJS-17
    1083 posts Professional
    I dont think auba will be required this year, too easy for investors

Most years thats what they do, Mane was required a couple years ago, Auba last year
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    Ill be doing him whatever the price. Was in my team last year pretty much until TOTS.
  • Hrh1995
    1127 posts Professional
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    Ill be doing him whatever the price. Was in my team last year pretty much until TOTS.

Same but not sure whether to go for it this time. Will wait to see requirements first.
  • Lfc23
    1263 posts Professional
    AJS-17 wrote: »

Pretty sure it was always announced on twitter first before the SBC, usually was about 30mins for SBC to drop

Ye it’s announced at 11am then sbc normally 12pm
  • Nervous_Nick
    5502 posts Big Money Move
    Crap upgrade tbh.

• truegunn3r
    8946 posts Has That Special Something
    No way a NIF Auba will be required because it was required last year. EA will make it different so RIP everyone who has invested in getting NIF Auba
  • High420
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sheet- does this mean I wasted coins by investing in Bernardo silva nif at 26K? Was hoping for a kdb with man city requirements? or will it be ok as a high rated PL card?
  • Chewbaccary
    983 posts Professional
    High420 wrote: »
    Sheet- does this mean I wasted coins by investing in Bernardo silva nif at 26K? Was hoping for a kdb with man city requirements? or will it be ok as a high rated PL card?

Think it's going to depend on how affordable this SBC is, and how much demand there is.

26k for an 87 overall isn't a very good deal when you can get Chiellini or Busquets for the same price.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9669 posts League Winner

Should be fine.
  • AJS-17
    1083 posts Professional

Think it's going to depend on how affordable this SBC is, and how much demand there is.

26k for an 87 overall isn't a very good deal when you can get Chiellini or Busquets for the same price.

It'll be a high rated prem team if anything so i think you'll be good
  • High420
    @PelzyWelzy cheers- hope so- seemed one of the cheaper high rated PL cards (and david silva)

@Chewbaccary should be pretty popular right? I did POTM Auba last year and saw his card loads, + there haven't been too many decent SBC's so far. Good point abt Chielleni and Busquets, but that was the risk I took with hoping it would be KDB unfortunately..

• Stejens
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    If I remember last year, someone bought about 30 Auba's in case you needed his none inform (which is did) but still lost many coins because the SBC just wasn't worth it for a +1 upgrade so his price actually went down a bit.
  • High420
    AJS-17 wrote: »

It'll be a high rated prem team if anything so i think you'll be good

Hope so- I also picked up 3 of that NIF Gabon player at st etienne for 300 coins each, so could make 1000 coins there lol.
  • Chewbaccary
    983 posts Professional
    @Chewbaccary should be pretty popular right? I did POTM Auba last year and saw his card loads, + there haven't been too many decent SBC's so far. Good point abt Chielleni and Busquets, but that was the risk I took with hoping it would be KDB unfortunately..

I think it will depend on the requirements. It's a good card, but not a significant upgrade over the NIF. Even last year's POTM Auba wasn't a huge boost, and this one looks to be a much thinner boost.

Honestly, I don't think the actual value of this card is more than 200-250k, although I expect it to cost more like 500k. There's just not enough of a boost there to warrant melting so much wealth into an untradeable asset.

People will still do it, but it won't be SUPER popular unless the price is somewhat reasonable. Every now and then they do us a solid like FB Ibra in FUT19 and 2POTM Son in FUT17, so we'll see...