Division 1 &2

NewRave7
114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
NO THANK YOU. People there must have spent thousands of dollars. Got up there with no problem. But crap every team is worth 10 million plus

Comments

• FutsalBros0710
    1395 posts Professional
    NewRave7 wrote: »
    NO THANK YOU. People there must have spent thousands of dollars. Got up there with no problem. But crap every team is worth 10 million plus

so far my experience is that all better teams I came across were controlled by worse players (remember winning 4-1 against bundes team with overal rating of 85 including POTM Lewa...). Good team does not necessarily mean good player aswell.
  • NewRave7 wrote: »

so far my experience is that all better teams I came across were controlled by worse players (remember winning 4-1 against bundes team with overal rating of 85 including POTM Lewa...). Good team does not necessarily mean good player aswell.

doesn't apply for division6. he talks about division 1 and 2. also, imagine saying lewa is something to be scared of. also, high rating means nothing. militao is better than godin, awb is better than kimmich, mendy is better than alaba, sissoko is better than thiago etc.
  • NewRave7
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes in division 1 and 2 there aren’t really bad players. It’s just crazy the teams of some people
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    Well, if they have spent thousands, that's their prerogative. One day, they are going to suffer when they lose their jobs and then family etc...not that I'm wishing that happens. But to spend thousands is ridiculous and insane. Have they no sense or purpose in life then to spend their money on this game? I've only spent on this game the digital download, and that's all I will pay for. Not crazy about this game. My life doesn't revolve around this game.