What division are ye in?

Downthewing85
245 posts Sunday League Hero
Iv been in the middle of 5 from the start, 60 games later still in the middle of 5, where are ye at

Comments

• Pooter
    3338 posts National Call-Up
    8 and loving it down there. Started in 7, but they were using too many op cards
  • TheTormentor07
    1235 posts Professional
    6 almost back in 5 the usual though need a win to get promoted all over my opponent but can't finish for the life of me and he gets 4 taps in silly game.
  • starfox1284
    1959 posts Fans' Favourite
    6...not played a lot of games of rivals though
  • jackm57
    2427 posts Fans' Favourite
    Started in 8 now in 5.
  • Avit32
    562 posts An Exciting Prospect
    currently in 4 after getting relegated too many icon and credit card squads near the top divisions, it's quite sad actually. sitting comfortably around 1400ish not sure if I wanna push for promo again tbh
  • abhreebhu_45
    946 posts Professional
    Good quality
  • kraid
    2892 posts Fans' Favourite
    3 and not playing enough to move up or down. I’ll play my wl and take the free 50k pack from rank 3 ta very much
  • 7, one win away from 6 but its been a struggle. Last year I was 5 and up to 4
  • WarrenBarton
    8375 posts League Winner
    Started at 950 (div 6), went up to 999 before dropping to 870, before only losing one out of god knows how many (Few draws though) to get to 1170-ish.

So I’m now in div 5 but should be in div 4 in a few games time as I now feel comfortable defending (Struggled at first)
  • EisenErmin
    6684 posts Big Money Move
    5 right now, close to promotion again. Testing different formations all the time and playing very very attacking style with everyone but my CB joining the attack. Was in Div.4 a couple of times, as soon as I settle on a formations it´s going to be div.4 or better iguess.
  • Orison
    50059 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Halfway through div 2 (1791 skillrating).

It's sweaty up there.
  • Seandimes
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hovering between d2 and 3. Started at 700 skill points after placement matches
  • Gogs
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 10
    Division 5, 1235 skill rating. 15 points away from division 4. Didn't played too much rivals, mostly squad battles.
  • FubarRipper
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    started in 5 and stayed in 5, was so close to promotion to 4 though but again had a losing streak.
  • mhh1981
    2524 posts Fans' Favourite
    Am div4 at moment. 88 rated squad. I win 5 in a row then end up losing 5 in a row 😀😀
  • spy
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Division 6 and can’t get out :( last season I got up to 3 by the end. I probably need to invest in my team as it’s only 83 rated
  • 9 soon to be 10
  • Boysie91
    9106 posts Has That Special Something
    Div 4 from the start but soon to be 5 as the game has changed over the past week and I can't defend or score anymore.
  • Fadazzo
    330 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 10
    D2, but I'm regretting it so much. Everyone plays drop back.

A guy I faced had 93% ball possession after 27 minutes. He was passing it around his own penalty box and pressing doesn't work, so I was just waiting until he slightly went forward, he didn't. So I just put my controller down, congrats with the win I guess.
  • Gnomenclature
    3996 posts National Call-Up
    In 6... It's tough in here right now. I'll play a complete noob one match then the next against a guy 10x better than me lol.

Easy wins or hard losses. Hopefully people get into their proper divisions soon cause this is annoying.
  • just_Az
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I started in Division 5 after my placement matches, stayed in Division 5 for 1 week, then got into Division 3 last week, after the weekend league (19 wins) I went on a huge losing streak, losing 22 out of 29 matches and ended up in Division 6. Manages to get back into Division 5 just before the reset.

It seems the matchmaking is as unbalanced as it was last year, far too many people in division 5 (probably due to the rewards again).
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13746 posts Has That Special Something
    6...i found this to be quite awful for me. But after seeing a few on here say the same I feel slightly more at ease with my current division. Some good players in this division still, I think anyway
  • 3. Its not fun, just a bunch of possession and lt+rt dribbling. Although its better then losing to somebody spamming lb passing between 3 strikers i guess.
  • spy
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fadazzo wrote: »

A guy I faced had 93% ball possession after 27 minutes. He was passing it around his own penalty box and pressing doesn't work, so I was just waiting until he slightly went forward, he didn't. So I just put my controller down, congrats with the win I guess.

Can’t believe people do that - how tedious. Had people do it for the last 15 mins but 60+ is ridiculous
  • Fadazzo
    330 posts Sunday League Hero
    spy wrote: »
    Fadazzo wrote: »

Can’t believe people do that - how tedious. Had people do it for the last 15 mins but 60+ is ridiculous

Was watching some football, so I didn't care. He was ruining it for me, so Ill do the same to me. Childish, but guys like that are completely ruining it for the majority.
  • SlickDaddy
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Div 4 stuck in here win 3 lose 3 constantly 😂
  • Gromit
    3637 posts National Call-Up
    Was in 5 but been on a blinder of a run, I'm now in 8 lol

I think I've met god mode keepers all day
  • mhh1981
    2524 posts Fans' Favourite
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Div 4 from the start but soon to be 5 as the game has changed over the past week and I can't defend or score anymore.

Deffo this
  • aladdin
    1096 posts Professional
    jackm57 wrote: »
    Started in 8 now in 5.

this is me
  • SStubbs88
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    6. Only played 10 rivals games so far. Won 1. Think I’ve came up against rashford 9 times.