388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Before the patch.......absolutely YES!
    After the patch......BIG NO!
  • CharlieC
    6888 posts Big Money Move
    Yes/No
  • Snugglebites
    1207 posts Professional
    I think FIFA is good until you start a match.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3587 posts National Call-Up
    It's an ongoing love and hate relationship.
  • Invincibility
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    Wortel1981 wrote: »
    Before the patch.......absolutely YES!
    After the patch......BIG NO!

Same.. Already got my WL squad with Mbappe and Son in it hope this get me into actually playing the game
  • Paul9619
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sometimes. I am yet to win a game where I have delay in Rivals. That annoys the crap out of me.
    If there is minimal delay I enjoy it
  • TitanX
    392 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Paul9619 wrote: »
    Sometimes. I am yet to win a game where I have delay in Rivals. That annoys the crap out of me.
    If there is minimal delay I enjoy it

• princeapalia
    1079 posts Professional
    No.

Gameplay gets more unbearable every year. Mechanics are a bit better than 19, but unresponsiveness ruins it. Wish they’d remaster Fifa 12 and 13.
  • Seandimes
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    What I am genuinely wondering, for all the people answering "no" - Why are you playing a game you dont enjoy? Thats one point I simply cant understand
  • lev1sa1990
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    NO!
    WORST GAMEPLAY EVER! no creativity required! no fantasy! just pass and roll the ball and do turns with your player, rebounds, kick off glitch as always, last minute goal glitches, unbeatable defenders. stupid right stick zig-zag fast turns, stupid tackles. this game is AWFUL! i hope Pes will improve much better in a next year and i will switch to PES, i have bought both game this year, but PES servers are too **** you have to wait opponent 30 min for a 10 minute match...
  • The_giant616
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dead_Dave wrote: »
    Yes i love it, things have finally clicked for me this week, zero loses in my last 10, learnt how to dribble through ptb, defending has improved massively, nice to be winning finally.

Please report back next week when all of a sudden nothing works and you're losing games.
  • JayyThunder
    4457 posts Big Money Move
    Yes
  • TitanX
    392 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Delayed **** servers
  • PaulDr
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's all very meta whenever Lee Dixon says the fans should ask for their money back.
  • JGCramp
    1387 posts Professional
    I liked it a lot more before this latest patch. In particular, I've found squad battles to be dreadfully not fun since this patch.
  • McNasty
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Seandimes wrote: »
    What I am genuinely wondering, for all the people answering "no" - Why are you playing a game you dont enjoy? Thats one point I simply cant understand

Addiction. Stockholm Syndrome.
  • To be honest i'm not enjoying it, but i keep playing like everybody does. Everybody i'm talking to is disappointed but keeps playing. My problem is, this game like the years before just about runni9ng and shooting. If you really want to PLAY FOOTBALL you have no chance at all. This is really annoying.
  • Royalwhite
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes when there is no delay and gameplay is responsive
  • SStubbs88
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No. Seems most matches are decided before you kick off.
  • Headshrinker363
    5417 posts Big Money Move
    Pre patch, yes, post patch, no don’t play anymore
  • mundopaz69
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No its disgustingly bad
  • Yes
  • ICUP
    4225 posts National Call-Up
    Nah, thrown in the towel and deleted my club. Not a chance I will play this game again.

It's just a big headache, don't understand how a football game can be so bad
  • scrubosaurus
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    how dont you love NHL 20??? this dude ice skate like no one xD
  • Covkilla91mob
    1050 posts Professional
    DadBod wrote: »
    This is not a game.

This is a chore. A chore to grind for best cards in the game? Is it worth it?

This
  • jonkero
    5650 posts Big Money Move
    I enjoy trading. Don't even play the game anymore. Will try it once I've got a squad of 5 mil+ 😂
  • tatadwader
    2410 posts Fans' Favourite
    I do think the gameplay is the best it’s been in years.

That being said I can’t believe how the community just continues to find the most effective exploits and overused then to death.

Last year it was la croquetta.

This year it’s that ridiculous ballerina movement. Every WL opponent is the same. Sprint down the wings, then twirl the same ball roll moves until you get a chance to shoot. Silly.
  • Greezyweezy101
    1426 posts Play-Off Hero
    I play it so much that i'd be lying if i said no
  • DonovanFan
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No because every game you muppets play drop back depth zero width 1 it’s pathetic