Does not add points in squad battles

Here Elite 1 I have 27 746 points and it does not want to give me points you do not know what is going on some bug. Thanks for the advice

Comments

• DMComet
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    If you’ve used all your refreshes it goes back to the original line up and you get zero points, happened to me last week
  • So I will not have the elite by Sunday or whatever I need to avoid having to worry about losing it yet it has not happened to me that I had zero points after the game this must be a bug.
  • Stevo_CT
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    I believe when you use refresh, you forfeit the games that you have not played on that cycle.
    40 games = 10 recycles
  • KoreanMeatballs
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you haven't used all of refreshes and you've hit elite 1 the bar doesn't move but your score does go up mate
  • Chavez76
    2920 posts Fans' Favourite
    I believe when you use refresh, you forfeit the games that you have not played on that cycle.
    40 games = 10 recycles

this. you have 10 refreshed, after which it will not award any more points. So, did you use them all?
  • It is possible that I will play 40 games so that you have another game when it is a bit weird, when a friend goes after these 40 games and recorded around 30K points is not possible

• number7rocky
    4429 posts National Call-Up
    You probably played the 2 easy teams and then refreshed every time, after 10 refreshes you get no points. It's not a bug