Fifa 21 ideas

Rusty2times
496 posts An Exciting Prospect
Since the ps5 is coming in December you guys at EA would have more data to put a whole lot more things in the game
-able to put your own music in game
-more liga Mx player scans/stadiums
-better career mode
-better tittle celebration
-more manager editing(cloths,shoes)
-more stadium entrance
-more licensing championships
-more classic Kits for big teams
-add legends back in gameplay
-would be great to add more realistic injuries(blood,bruising)
-more training slots for players
-more boots(add older boots from years back)
-better commentary(maybe new ones)

Just some ideas hope you’ll take it into consideration.

Comment what you guys would also want in future fifa games

Comments

• Rusty2times
    Almost forgot more realistic tattoo scans for top players(hand and feet tattoos)
  • deco10
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Since the ps5 is coming in December you guys at EA would have more data to put a whole lot more things in the game
    -better career mode
    -more stadium entrance

Blood?
    If you have blood it will never be a game for children.

do you understand?
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    My best tip is..........never make this again
  • Rusty2times
    @deco10 just a suggestion lmao
  • Rusty2times
    @Pooter why you say that? You ok with EA selling you the same game since 2016
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    @Pooter why you say that? You ok with EA selling you the same game since 2016

I've been buying this game a lot longer than you can ever imagine, don't think that its been here since 2016, its way back in the 90s I've first played this game
  • ChrisW1991
    1411 posts Professional
    -better career mode
    -more stadium entrance

PS5 hasn't even been given a release date yet and your saying its December 😂
  • Rusty2times
    @ChrisW1991 been looking at the news and financial analysis guess from there sales and such suggest a December or late April 2020 and given the fact that Microsoft’s Xbox Scarlett rumors of a late April 2020 release things could shape up that way but more or less it’s coming in 2020 for sure
  • RedDevil123
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    The first game on new consoles is usually a bare bones one, missing a lot of content from previous games. I don't expect much.
  • jiajia3
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hahahaha..... FIFA 14—-FIFA 22 same story
  • Cooler08
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The first game on new consoles is usually a bare bones one, missing a lot of content from previous games. I don't expect much.

That was the case on PS3 when FIFA 08 was released but some years ago, EA said that they now can import assets from previous FIFA games into new games so all the stadiums for example will probably be in PS5 FIFA.
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    LOLLL the PS5 100% wont be released this year.

Everyone who has any industry knowledge is guessing June or November next year
  • Rusty2times
    @Shezzzzzzz they just announced it and it’ll come out on a holiday 2020 @ChrisW1991 it’s all over Twitter it’s trending
  • DYL_26
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Juventus, Bayern Munich & Barcelona fully liscenced and I’ll be happy.
  • They should start working on Fifa 25 so by time of launch we will have complete game(bet they would still need day one patch 😂😂😂😂🤷🏽‍♂️
  • -I think the idea of having injuries in the game is a great idea. If someone gets a knock on the head, players can wear bandages on their head. If players get bloody noses, they have to go switch jerseys. Or if teams use all their subs and players get injured, they should play a man down.
    -I think they should also bring back older retro jerseys to use in manager mode to have 'newer' jerseys or allow managers to edit jerseys for upcoming seasons so u dont see the same home/away/3rd kits if u play with them in manager mode for several seasons. Also I think a big thing would be to allow players to change shorts and socks because sometimes it can be confusing to play depending on teams you play against
    -manager mode def needs a major update. There has to be better and realistic objectives to fight. The interface has been the same for a few yrs. Also depending on how well you do with a team, other teams should be available to join as manager
    -crowd celebrations need to be more realistic. For example if a team makes a comeback...the commentators and crowd need to be much louder and dramatic. Also for example: the crowds in England when teams score scream "yaaaaaaaaaa" and let's say in Portugal when teams score, fans say "goooooooooollllllllll"
    -the weather needs more re-tooling
    -it would be nice if certain major stars who are retiring, don't have to age and can play on for more seasons. A never age setting to turn on and off
    -stadiums should be much closer to how they look in certain parts of the world
    -fifa should have commentators for major leagues in different parts of Europe/south america. German, Portuguese, Italian, Scottish, russian
  • Grahammbe2
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    Descent packs
  • bellstar
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Decent packs lol probably put the percentage up for a decent player from 0.3% in every 100 packs too 0.37%. This is fifa you have to play relentlessly to earn coins or spend hours on the market to get an anywhere near decent team or spend 100s on fifa points.
  • SBaggio59
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2020
    Choose the design of the football field: vertical, horizontal lines, with squares ... Listen to the players speak on the field while opening their mouths. Interact on their teammates according to the circumstances ... motivate, angry, sadness ... Interview the players at the end of the match or at halftime by a facilitator ... Better staging at the start of the match where the lights would illuminate a dark space against a background of animated music, bringing more pre-match passion ... all this, adding more scenes to the supporters and the stadium. Fill the stadiums with supporters according to the results.

• Peanut2000
    1023 posts Professional
    deco10 wrote: »
    -better career mode
    -more stadium entrance

Blood?
    If you have blood it will never be a game for children.

do you understand?

Blood 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • I would like the ability to create a team again but with more editing abilities than there is today in pro clubs.
    Crest:
    • Ability to choose shape, style, symbols, text and numbers.
    • Ability to choose from a wider range of colors
    • Ability to choose color for every detail (shape, style, symbol, text and number)

Kits
    • Ability to choose from a wider range of colors
    • Ability to choose separate colors for the shirts, shorts and socks
    • Ability to choose colors for the details on the kit
    • Ability to select a font for the kit name and numbers
    • Ability to combine different kit setups within the different kit brands

Stadium
    • Ability to change the pattern, style and color of the goal net
    • Ability to change the surroundings
    • Ability to turn on/off runner tracks and maybe choose color as well
    • Ability to choose available weather conditions
    • Ability to choose color on the stands and other details
    If the above was developed maybe it could be included in Pro Clubs, Career mode and Ultimate Team as well (if you choose an EA Sports arena).

These three main features that are kind of already available today in FIFA20 is almost everything you need to create a team besides maybe:
    - Team name
    - Abbreviation of team name
    - Commentator name
    - Home town
    - Country
    - Year founded

After that it's the players left but maybe they could be duplicated (like in the national teams) so the squad updates won't ruin anything.

Of course you can create a lot of more nice features after this with the ability to download teams, edit teams via a website, upload photos of crests (maybe sponsors for created kits?) and a lot more but we're not that far from having the ability to create a team again. As a result you also get a better experience in other modes where these updates could be used as well (Pro clubs, FUT, Career mode).
  • SpiritofOldwfc1859
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There are several things in Madden NFL that fifa should introduce, Weather where you start in daylight and it turns to night, in showers it rains all the time so it should be on/off rain and artificial pitches.
    Also on the kit editor you can decide what shirt, pants and socks you want, so if they had this in the game teams like Chelsea and Arsenal could wear there home kit but have a change sock as they do.
  • bellstar
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There's also several things that are meant for madden that shouldn't be in fifa like engage player/holding, basically fouling off the ball obstruction this is called in football.
  • Ballsantini
    164 posts Sunday League Hero
    My advice for fifa 21 is to fire everyone who handles gameplay and content creation for fifa 20 and then just give out fifa 20 with updated rosters for free, that way we dont have to deal with another year of disappointment.

If EA came out with updated rosters and told everyone, hey look sorry we suck at this, we updated the rosters but its the same game, heres 50% off, everyone would be fine. Its mismanaging expectatuons thats the issue.
  • Bigbrown123
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    They should fire Mr. Rivera and get someone that watches football/soccer to make the game. And dont ever try to use frostbite on FIFA again
  • Azzabazza
    386 posts Sunday League Hero
    What about an International Manager Career Mode. For this instance, Club Career Mode can go up to 15 years, but for an International Manager Career Mode, why don't it go up to 30 years? (More chances to qualify for a European Championship/Copa America and the FIFA World Cup) . Same thing, you can change International jobs like in a Club Career Mode.
  • I would like fifa 21 to bring back some more 60s 70s football like there did in the journey if there could make a game just based around that time that would be awesome!!! Another mode that could blow my mind if there did a manager career mode where you could have your own Miis as the footballers and every team can have a mix of your own miis or generic miis....Or make your own football teams and leagues that be cool i think if fifa was on the ps5 there defiently make it better or i would assume!!! But for the nintendo side of it i would love if you could play manager mode with miis....that would be just funny!!! or at least fantasy characters have players with over the top gimmicks like hair and makeover just making them all look funny...there could do a manager mode based in the 60s or 70s giveing you a feel what its like to buy players then......i dont really know what the new fifa could bring but if it was to blow my mind these are some of the features that could do it for me!!!!
  • EA should let us play VS game for real money and reverse coin for disbursement as we can also purchase from the store.

Follow me @francoisrecord on IG
  • cancel this gaming franchise or make it where the player with superior gameplay wins most of the time.
  • Nets! We need more realistic and better nets, caught in more places, not just in two, different from stadium to stadium! <3o:)