Who will get EPL POTM?

Rohant94
18 posts Last Pick at the Park
I'm 90% sure it's gonna be Auba, in which case to do the SBC, would probably have to give him up in a segment like last year.

Could also be Son? Don't think it could realistically be anyone else tbh as KDB has already gotten an IF and would be way too expensive at this point to do.

Comments

• Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can’t see anyone other than aubamayang. Would be an insult to give it son over aubamayang and community vote is a tiny % (maybe 5%?)
    Not sure if they will need him for the sbc. They like to throw a curveball to screw investors so since he was required last year reckon he won’t be this year. I’ve just bought high rated players ready for it and I use aubamayang anyway so if he is needed he’s ready to submit if not il sell him a week later.

I’d say de bruyne is more likely than son though. I’d be happy with any of the 3 though tbh.
  • Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    Grezzerk wrote: »
    Can’t see anyone other than aubamayang. Would be an insult to give it son over aubamayang and community vote is a tiny % (maybe 5%?)
    Not sure if they will need him for the sbc. They like to throw a curveball to screw investors so since he was required last year reckon he won’t be this year. I’ve just bought high rated players ready for it and I use aubamayang anyway so if he is needed he’s ready to submit if not il sell him a week later.

I’d say de bruyne is more likely than son though. I’d be happy with any of the 3 though tbh.

It will be auba. 99%
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hulkmodus wrote: »
    Grezzerk wrote: »

It will be auba. 99%

I hope so, will be my striker sorted til January and even then he would be a super sub when he’s replaced.
    You just know this forum is going to be full of people complaining when he’s released for 500k or something.
  • Spellmastero123
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hmm about price.
    Im think we can need:

KDB can need Belgium with IF+85 Over
    Without any cards from 0 coast should be 700k-800k with price cards now like Cavani/Pigue etc for 20k-30k.

In nightmare we are need normal card Auba/KDB or Son and price this card going up 2-3 times.
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hmm about price.
    Im think we can need:

Without any cards from 0 coast should be 700k-800k with price cards now like Cavani/Pigue etc for 20k-30k.

In nightmare we are need normal card Auba/KDB or Son and price this card going up 2-3 times.

Hopefully they return good packs aswell so you have a chance of making a chunk of your coins back. I’m going to buy a few more high rated players now that I packed scholes yesterday. Might buy most the arsenal squad aswell just in case
  • Spellmastero123
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    Im buying cards in last friday and coast was:
    86 for 100k
    87 170k
    88 200k
    Belgium 85+IF Mignolet(im have Mertens+Courtois untrable) coast too much like...250k -/+ but with my cards just..80k

Im hope for KDB or Son because he can be meta player.
  • Sterve
    1120 posts Professional
    No liverpool players likely? I mean surely they have to be in the picture...
  • Jobiwan
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    Sterve wrote: »
    No liverpool players likely? I mean surely they have to be in the picture...

They have trent in there but silly the way matip wasnt even an option...
  • MazerM
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Aubameyang. I think they'll require his nif. Probably worth picking up now if you haven't.
  • InformCollector
    1851 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would love it to be Ricardo Perreira

He had a great month and it sorts out your RB in the prem for months.
    Not to forget 2 goals and I think Leicester only lost to Man United 1-0 and even that they were hard done by.
    5-0 win over Newcastle too.
  • Lfc23
    3178 posts National Call-Up
    What sort of requirements would u expect for auba
  • Murf1985
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    Lfc23 wrote: »

99 Rated team
    2 Kidneys
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero

500k my guess
  • Lfc23
    Murf1985 wrote: »

99 Rated team
    2 Kidneys

Sounds about right 😂
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    Murf1985 wrote: »

99 Rated team
    2 Kidneys

Seems a bit cheap that 😂😂

• Lfc23
    It’s most probably going to be 4 seprate sbc’s to complete to get him maybe
    86 rated
    84 rated with 1 inform or 2
    maybe something to do with previous club saint-Étienne , Dortmund or national Gabon 🇬🇦

Just an idea struggling on what to invest in?
  • Chavez76
    9311 posts League Winner
    86 rated
    maybe something to do with previous club saint-Étienne , Dortmund or national Gabon 🇬🇦

gabon is going to be hard to find apart from Auba himself.. Investing wise, high(er) IF's, 86 / 87 / 88 rated cards maybe? Looking at the candidates, all will be expensive so cost of high(er) rated will go up by quite much I guess.

When will POTM be announced?
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    86 rated

gabon is going to be hard to find apart from Auba himself.. Investing wise, high(er) IF's, 86 / 87 / 88 rated cards maybe? Looking at the candidates, all will be expensive so cost of high(er) rated will go up by quite much I guess.

When will POTM be announced?

Just looked at buying more high rated and noticed 88 rated players have jumped up 10k from the other day so may be too late to invest much now. Informs still good but didn’t someone on here say that ea have confirmed that they won’t use as many totw cardsin sbc this year?
    I picked up a couple players from Gabon, not that many so got them close to discard just in case.
  • Lfc23
    Can pick up afew cheap 85/86 rated players for 10 to 15k, would that be a good invest or could you not see them
    Rising much
  • Rohant94
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    When is POTM going to be released?
  • Simsbadger
    908 posts Professional
    Rohant94 wrote: »
    When is POTM going to be released?
    It’s normally on Friday
  • Chavez76
    9311 posts League Winner
    Can pick up afew cheap 85/86 rated players for 10 to 15k, would that be a good invest or could you not see them
    Rising much

With candidates like KdB and Auba, I dotn see the 'lower' rateings rise much if one of them wins.. picked up a couple of Hummels and Godins yesterday myself, even with them not being required now I can see Hummels become higher with POTM Bundes at some point.

• Lfc23
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    Rising much

With candidates like KdB and Auba, I dotn see the 'lower' rateings rise much if one of them wins.. picked up a couple of Hummels and Godins yesterday myself, even with them not being required now I can see Hummels become higher with POTM Bundes at some point.

There prices ranges are low tho 32,000 for hummels and 35,000 for godin won’t rise much bezenma might be abit better to go for 20,000 an his price range is 100k
  • daydreamer45
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hmm about price.
    Im think we can need:

IMO it would not be needed NIF of Auba/KDB/Son, they already high cost now and supply just wasnt enough to supply at current stage. I remember last year Hazard SBC (OCT POTM) was required different set of high rated sbc sum up total cost 700K. For auba sbc last year, it was fall on november, so asking for NIF auba, could be reasonable. However i could be wrong, who know EA like to throw the curveball to screw the investor
  • ELSALCFC
    495 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any of the non hype players would be most welcome. An affordable sbc. Everyone who voted aubameyang or son will soon realise they can’t them. Pereira and Wilson FTW.
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    ELSALCFC wrote: »
    Any of the non hype players would be most welcome. An affordable sbc. Everyone who voted aubameyang or son will soon realise they can’t them. Pereira and Wilson FTW.

If you can afford aubamayang or son you can afford their potm sbc. Also community vote means next to nothing unless it was a ridiculously close vote. Nothing worse than a cheap potm that becomes useless either straight away or a few weeks later.
  • TheSBCKing
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    Auba most likely....only one coming close is KDB but that norwich result lets them him down
  • Punchbob
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Should be KDB