The Squad Building Clanneges * LEAGUE SBC HYPEEEEE 😭* Simon Deli Appreciation Thread ☕🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Orison
    50062 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Kaspani wrote: »
    Is there any chance that an icon will be needed to complete icon swap objectives or sbcs to get an icon swap token? Considering buying a cheap one and gambling

I thought part of their explanation regarding the new system is they essentially didn't want icons to become artificially expensive to be used as fodder.

Which means 88 rated squads for a token (ofc single squad so that you only get the token and not even a pack) are ok as long as icons aren't a requirement :trollface:
  • FootballHideaway
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is there any chance that an icon will be needed to complete icon swap objectives or sbcs to get an icon swap token? Considering buying a cheap one and gambling

I thought part of their explanation regarding the new system is they essentially didn't want icons to become artificially expensive to be used as fodder.

Yeah that’s what’s they were getting at. I’m sure there is something that says that icons will not be required in any SBCs.
  • Moiizer
    7445 posts League Winner
    The sprint button on this game might be the devil it seems.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21801 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »

Which means 88 rated squads for a token (ofc single squad so that you only get the token and not even a pack) are ok as long as icons aren't a requirement :trollface:

Of course, what else would Toni Kroos be used for :sweat_smile:
  • Kaspani
    474 posts Sunday League Hero

Yeah that’s what’s they were getting at. I’m sure there is something that says that icons will not be required in any SBCs.

That’s fair enough then. Wouldn’t rule out ‘win 3 rivals games with a team including one icon’ though but perhaps I’m over thinking it
  • ccooaattssyy
    8482 posts League Winner
    I hope that you can earn multiple icons, for instance both Zanetti & Pirlo.

Feel like Zanetti will have a high token price due to being a prime, though.
  • ccooaattssyy
    8482 posts League Winner
    Make a good point about requirements tbf, no doubt SBC's will come in to it at some point. No way they just distribute for free.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21801 posts Club Captain

Think it could be like Futswaps but might only be able to get 2 of the lesser options, for example, from the right side.
  • Gyan_33
    31394 posts National Team Captain
    I **** hate Xbox DVR
  • ccooaattssyy
    8482 posts League Winner
    edited October 8

Think it could be like Futswaps but might only be able to get 2 of the lesser options, for example, from the right side.

Feels like its going to one hell of an unholy grind lol, to the point where I would rather just buy them after earning the coins. Really needs to be balanced.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21801 posts Club Captain

Feels like its going to one hell of an unholy grind lol, to the point where I would rather just buy them after earning the coins. Really needs to be balanced.

I'm sure it will be a pretty big grind to get enough for any of the better options. I'll just settle for whatever I cba working towards. Basically, mans don't feel like playing squad battles :wink:
  • ccooaattssyy
    8482 posts League Winner

I'm sure it will be a pretty big grind to get enough for any of the better options. I'll just settle for whatever I cba working towards. Basically, mans don't feel like playing squad battles :wink:

Squad Battles really is a chore.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21801 posts Club Captain
    Hoping NIF Aubameyang is needed this Friday :innocent: oh and a few Prem IFs
  • iSptmnky
    4783 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I **** hate Xbox DVR

Now we're waiting
  • RappSnitch
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 8

Requirements will probably be similar to last year’s.

Is it really coming this Friday?
  • Gyan_33
    31394 posts National Team Captain
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    I **** hate Xbox DVR

Now we're waiting

Nah, just scored a nice goal with Essien but DVR is like OH SORRY PAL I CAN'T RECORD THIS GAME
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21801 posts Club Captain
    edited October 8
    RappSnitch wrote: »

Nvm Pukki expires in 9 days so probably be next week then?
  • iSptmnky
    4783 posts Big Money Move
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    I **** hate Xbox DVR

Now we're waiting

Nah, just scored a nice goal with Essien but DVR is like OH SORRY PAL I CAN'T RECORD THIS GAME

Yeah, got the same problem quite often recently. Also, my recordings stopped popping up on gamerdvr for some reason.
  • Ozz
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    Starting to think the promo image is already split into 3 pricing categories, maybe you can get 1 from red, 2 from blue, or 3 from yellow.

wtv88Lc.png
  • BWild
    3535 posts National Call-Up
    Ozz wrote: »
    Starting to think the promo image is already split into 3 pricing categories, maybe you can get 1 from red, 2 from blue, or 3 from yellow.

wtv88Lc.png

I think I'd take Costa and Keane if that's the case
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21801 posts Club Captain

Voting is closed now though so the winner could be announced on Friday at least
  • ccooaattssyy
    8482 posts League Winner
    But I want Pirlo & Zanetti :'(
  • RappSnitch

Yeah most likely next week then
  • James Libby
    5971 posts Big Money Move

wtv88Lc.png

Wait, different icons are going to require different tokens? Is this confirmed?
  • Ozz
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite

wtv88Lc.png

Wait, different icons are going to require different tokens? Is this confirmed?

Nothing confirmed but that's how FUT Swaps worked and it seems ridiculous to charge the same for 85 Guardiola as the likes of 89 Drogba.
  • RappSnitch

wtv88Lc.png

If this is the case then that Butra is a bargain in the 3rd tier
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14452 posts Has That Special Something
    Baby butra and baby Pete same price wouldn't make any sense
  • holdenwait
    58007 posts National Treasure
    don't see Base Butra being in the cheapest tier but hey if so it's for the better
  • You guys need to significantly lower your expectations
  • Otis
    3450 posts National Call-Up
    You guys need to significantly lower your expectations

Exactly, when have EA ever released icons in a way that any of us liked?