Controller responsiveness horrible.

FAL
373 posts An Exciting Prospect
My players are playing like they’re in mud. I had a 2 on 1 against the keeper. Hit my striker in stride with a through ball. He runs right over the ball then attempts to kick it while facing the goal backwards.

What is this crap?

Comments

• Wi1son73
    2888 posts National Call-Up
    This is delayed slug fest gameplay..
    Fifa19 was exactly the same, I can only put it down to server issue!
    Maybe try and reset your console and router, it might help
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Where you from?
  • Wi1son73
    2888 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2019
    Scotland UK
    Sorry you meant the OP
  • Recoba
    edited October 2019
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    Scotland UK
    Sorry you meant the OP

I was asking because I tried a game a 6AM and there is no delay. At 6PM its a delay fest. Im also from EU.

Maybe the OP its for US.
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    I’ve just played two games and it’s a slug fest, it can’t be servers at this time of the morning, something is seriously wrong with this game online. I don’t know what but it needs fixing and fixing fast.
  • Nessy
    2304 posts Fans' Favourite
    I play in England (Yorkshire) Fri to Sunday and Ireland (Cork) Monday to Thursday.
    Gameplay from Ireland seems better than the UK!!!
  • Deeman
    17 posts Ball Boy
    Are you guys crazy? EA ain't doing #@!%, its the same problems as the last 3 fifas, but the problems are more and more frequent
  • princeapalia
    1080 posts Professional
    So many times a tackle literally won’t register. Same with skill moves. I’ve been skilling for 8 years and all of a sudden on the last 2 FIFAs, it won’t register my inputs.

To make it even worse, the game does stuff that I literally haven’t inputted. I’ll be dribbling and my players will take a heavy touch in the opposite direction.

It’s not my controller because I’ve been testing it on other games and in the arena
  • FAL
    Recoba wrote: »
    Where you from?

Florida, US
  • FAL
    Safk001 wrote: »
    I’ve just played two games and it’s a slug fest, it can’t be servers at this time of the morning, something is seriously wrong with this game online. I don’t know what but it needs fixing and fixing fast.

Has to be the servers. I notice it the most when I’m the away team
  • keronc
    1089 posts Professional
    The same thing happened to me last night. I was even planning on going to the store to get a new controller today. I just couldn't believe that it was the game, even though windows was showing that the controller is ok. I had 2 clear through ball runs with Werner in Rivals last night and one almost went for a throw in and the other he just watched it roll past him. I had one match where my Telles, Koulibaly and Lenglet just stood by and watched Lucas run right through them. It just would not register the right stick switching.

I am glad to know I don't have to spend on another controller.
  • Recoba
    FAL wrote: »
    Recoba wrote: »
    Where you from?

Florida, US

I'm EU and during the day it's Impossible to play. It's only playable at late hours in the night.
  • Henkjmol
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its disgraceful this lag. Controllers are fine. During europe afternoon till evening ganeplay increasingly gets worse... it’s 6 pm at mine and by now you cant even string three passes together.