Week 1 Gold objectives

JPRM71
3713 posts National Call-Up
edited October 2019
Must have crossed it a thousand times to my 2 6ft 2inch 84 phy ST. Can’t score a header or even get close.i honestly can’t find any more angles to try. EA you win, I give up. I’m losing too many games using these slow arse ST lol

Comments

• Fritte
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    No one can its impossible to score from a header or a corner 😂
  • Andyw19_88
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Doesn't have to be a header,just play 2 big strikers upfront and cross across when through on goal
  • JpCkid21
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have one goal... killer trying to get the second : :s
  • JPRM71
    Andyw19_88 wrote: »
    Doesn't have to be a header,just play 2 big strikers upfront and cross across when through on goal

2 headers needed to complete the set for me. Time is running out, I’ll keep at it 👍
  • lastfifa
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    Just scored a header with under 70 pace player and 82 physic player and it kicked me out. Thanks for that €a...
  • JPRM71
    lastfifa wrote: »
    Just scored a header with under 70 pace player and 82 physic player and it kicked me out. Thanks for that €a...

Sorry to hear that, takes the P big time. Servers gone down 😡
  • lastfifa
    JPRM71 wrote: »
    lastfifa wrote: »

Sorry to hear that, takes the P big time. Servers gone down 😡

It counted.. so now i only need one header for tower of power and on all out attack fir week 2.
  • AJS-17
    1344 posts Professional
    I had no issue with this and often score headed goals, don't understand everyone saying they can't do it, don't just cross loads and loads, work a good crossing opportunity and you shouldn't have a problem
  • Foldsea
    1279 posts Professional
    Week 2 went pretty smooth for me got lucky with the chip
    But week 1 score on a corner seems impossibly , will try with two striker formation and see if I can get lucky
  • JPRM71
    AJS-17 wrote: »
    I had no issue with this and often score headed goals, don't understand everyone saying they can't do it, don't just cross loads and loads, work a good crossing opportunity and you shouldn't have a problem

We have the one hero everyone, that fact that the whole community is struggling, meet AJS-17 he got it covered 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • JPRM71
    Foldsea wrote: »
    Week 2 went pretty smooth for me got lucky with the chip
    But week 1 score on a corner seems impossibly , will try with two striker formation and see if I can get lucky

It’s very tough as they’ve heavily nerfed it this year. Problem with EA is they make it too easy in ‘19 and then way to hard in ‘20 🙈
  • TheSBCKing
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    try this. run down the wing with a pacey player (433 variant), try coming in towards the keeper as much as you can and as close to the byline as much as possible to take the keeper out the equation then L2+Square (lobbed cross) over the keeper and your striker might have an open goal and be right next to it. Its not perfect but it helps. Also dont spam circle, tap it just before it reaches his head.
  • JPRM71
    TheSBCKing wrote: »
    try this. run down the wing with a pacey player (433 variant), try coming in towards the keeper as much as you can and as close to the byline as much as possible to take the keeper out the equation then L2+Square (lobbed cross) over the keeper and your striker might have an open goal and be right next to it. Its not perfect but it helps. Also dont spam circle, tap it just before it reaches his head.

Nice tip, it’s one of the few angles I haven’t tried, thanks @TheSBCKing
  • TheSBCKing

let us know how it goes so others can benefit from it.
  • Andyrusski
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    Given current state of objectives "quality" i wonder if there's a topic on the forum somewhere where people just collaborate and mutually help each other to fulfil the requirements.
  • lastfifa
    Dropped Suarez to cam and Tello to st and got it headers done. Gold 2 chip goal registered first time trying so both weekly grinds are done.
  • JPRM71

let us know how it goes so others can benefit from it.

Tried it, 6 games defensive AI just OP
  • JPRM71
    Finally got the job done, fairly laughable how many times I had clear chances to head but they randomly go where ever they want. Strongly coded business
  • TheSBCKing
    Finally got the job done, fairly laughable how many times I had clear chances to head but they randomly go where ever they want. Strongly coded business

which method did you go for?
  • JPRM71
    edited October 2019

which method did you go for?

Picked IF Ninga Haller Antonio Front 3 and just peppered crosses every time, lost the games as had everyone on attack tactics full backs overlapping everyone on Get Forward,