Why do they troll us? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aguy9916
1045 posts Professional
So they make a game in which headers have been inexplicably and practically removed from the game... and then make all the objectives about scoring headers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It's a pretty stupid move, highlighting something that they have broken in the game in this way.

Comments

• Nathlee123
    470 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I struggle with the headers every single time. Not only getting them on someone’s head but I put them horrifically wide or weak every time near enough.
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    And then make the game all about spamming pace and then force us to use slow players for objectives.
  • Nokturnl
    52 posts Park Captain
    I score plenty of headers, stop spamming the shoot button and press it once when the ball is almost at the head, bang, goal. Practice and improve.
  • Aguy9916
    1045 posts Professional
    It's horrible, I've been here all morning playing with players I dont want to use and trying everything 😭😭 soul destroying...

It's worse that it has to be rivals... trying to do it against people who thing it's the world cup final, watching every replay etc 🀒🀒🀒

Its not good, it's enough to make me not want to play πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    The objectives guy must not like the game and this is his silent protest.

Feel for him.
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    The objectives guy must not like the game and this is his silent protest.

Feel for him.

he wants a raise but his request has been denied so this is his petty revenge
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aguy9916 wrote: Β»
    It's horrible, I've been here all morning playing with players I dont want to use and trying everything 😭😭 soul destroying...

It's worse that it has to be rivals... trying to do it against people who thing it's the world cup final, watching every replay etc 🀒🀒🀒

Its not good, it's enough to make me not want to play πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Amen to this. You've just described my weekend. It's been a relief to get back to work today.

• Yea ive scored a tlear 5 header goals as of now
  • CharlieC
    7433 posts League Winner
    Score 1 header and receive OTW Hazard.
  • Aguy9916
    1045 posts Professional
    Its mental it's just like saying to us....hey look how we've removed headers... try this, it's impossible πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So annoying to have players dabbing me etc also, obviously feeling like they are the master at the game, whilst I'm passing up 20 clear scoring opportunities to chip a cross in for another failed header πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
  • purcvl
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Heading is just harder. It can still be done just takes the right timing
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    The lobbed cross seems to work a bit better, still not great but definitely getting more headers since using it.
  • BecksRightPeg
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    In about 100 games I have scored only 1 header, and it was a fluke.

Just finished gold for this weeks objectives but still stuck on the header ones from last week
  • TheSBCKing
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    im pretty bad at them too but try this, run down the wing into box, sort of byline run to get close to the keeper and then do a lobbed cross (L2 + Square on ps4) and sometimes the player will header it in as hes next to an open goal.