First weekend league of FIFA 20 done

Kingyyy01
235 posts Sunday League Hero
And thank god for that, was terrible 30 games of drop back counter attack, don’t see how anyone gets enjoyment out of that, somehow managed to scrap out a gold 2.

How is everyone else getting on?

Comments

• jorgend
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Had a lot of trouble the first 5 matches, had no chance at all. Now it´s a bit better, gotten 8 wins, though have no idea how many games I have left. Does anyone know how/where I can see how many games I have left in WL?
  • FifaProDK
    961 posts Professional
    jorgend wrote: »
    Had a lot of trouble the first 5 matches, had no chance at all. Now it´s a bit better, gotten 8 wins, though have no idea how many games I have left. Does anyone know how/where I can see how many games I have left in WL?

Schedule
  • jorgend
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FifaProDK wrote: »
    jorgend wrote: »

Schedule

Facepalm.. thank you!
  • Numberofluck27
    1022 posts Professional
    I like it.13/20 now.
  • leatherface
    75 posts Park Captain
    First 2 games played, got beat in penalty's in the first game all of them got saved and 2nd game randomly gave away a penalty in the 4th Min and a red card
  • GK93
    848 posts Professional
    It's awful. A supposed skill based game which is actually about how much money you're willing to spend on pace. There's no skill in it and anyone that thinks there is, is delusional, on something or works for EA, because its yet another farcical game, made by a farcical company
  • madwullie
    6433 posts Big Money Move
    This is what happens when the feedback from 19 was that fast players should be able to outrun defenders tbh
  • Kingyyy01
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    sadly they ruined the game with the patch, gameplay is so mucj faster takes no skill to defend. Everyone sits back, just a poor game sadly after such promise at release

• Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    Afridi19 wrote: »
    didnt play :smiley: and never will

• Ruberyvilla
    61 posts Park Captain
    Played wl for ten or so games for the first year. Won’t play it again, its tedious
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Looks i did good decision to not buy fifa this year. The same comments as in 19,nothing changed. Delayed gameplay,ai interceptions etc
  • DannySTFC
    3630 posts National Call-Up
    Still can’t nail down a formation. Currently 4 games left on 15 wins. Only wanted to make G3 so G2 would just be a bonus.
  • Phoenixtone
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Average Friday. Awful yesterday. 8 wins from 8 today. Whether it was servers or connection game felt smooth today which helped. Makes me wonder how high I could finish with 30 with a decent connection. Prob same as last year. G1/2 as the game would still find a way to duff me up 😁
  • abhreebhu_45
    1702 posts Play-Off Hero
    Afridi19 wrote: »
    didnt play :smiley: and never will

👆
    I myself prefer DR n SB,,, objectives are pretty good too,,,, WL is pathetic especially the games/time ratio n desperate players
  • Skywalker XVII
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    I suck with manual shooting so as soon as it changes from assisted Im screwed. Like 20 shots from great positions every game but only 1 or 2 goals.
    stopped at gold 3 because I didn't feel like restarting the game again to get the assisted shooting back.
  • stevotrueblue
    989 posts Professional
    Finished gold 2, not bad for first week and a 82 squad,,, lost x3 pen shootouts as well