Varane in-game

Invincibility
4739 posts National Call-Up
He's so bad this year! That low balance on him makes him feel so clunky and slow on tackling.. Any 78 rated player with 90+ speed burst right trough him!

I prefer Hernandez next to Lenglet both better balance and positioning ingame

Don't waste your coins on Varane, I tried him out in my first 10 WL games hoping for a miracle but resulted in L's just because he's that bad this year

Comments

• 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    I sold my varane for Ramos and much prefer Ramos.

Sure, he’s a little slower but the agility, balance and aggression makes him much better
  • Phiba
    830 posts Semi-Pro
    I’ve found him solid as a rock, over 100 games for me.
  • NewRave7
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think he is a monster
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1287 posts Play-Off Hero
    Absolute monster imo, him and militao are the boys this year
  • Invincibility
    Sniped Varane again as an investment for 240K again.. But Damn he's so bad in delay gameplay.. He turns like a truck when messi dribbles next to him only to completely miss the tackle.. 38 BALANCE :s

Rage sold him again and took the profit.. Don't believe the HYPE he's nowhere close to his quality in last year 19
  • Riyomorii
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Not sure why they gave him 38 balance this year. Did he fall over a lot last year?

Switched to Ramos and felt much better as I usually try to play out of the back.
  • Foxsake
    3496 posts National Call-Up
    He is second best cb after vvd
    Pure monster
  • nicitel32
    3001 posts National Call-Up
    i cant imagine to play without him.he is a beast
  • Crop_Dust3r
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    I found him to be a bit meh... Same with Ramos - good, but not great. I'm using Pique and Lenglet and they've been the best pairing so far.
  • Kingyyy01
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    I use vvd and cannavaro, i thought varane was decent but once you use cannavaro you really notice the balance and how big it is this year
  • I bought and sold him twice. I now rotate between Lenglet, Hernandez and Kimpembe
  • xCDHx
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    Who are the top 3 cbs in Fifa this year then?
    Not including icons
  • Invincibility
    xCDHx wrote: »
    Who are the top 3 cbs in Fifa this year then?
    Not including icons

1. VVD
    2. Lenglet
    3. Hernandez

• Lackosweat
    9208 posts League Winner
    edited October 2019
    Lenglet is not even better than Manolas let alone Varane and Ramos. Ramos is still for me the best non icon CB in the game.
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    Packed him untradeable, swapped Manolas/Koulibaly out and put him and Hernandez in and absolutely solid.

Havent tried Ramos so cant compare but for what ive used he is clearly 2nd best behind VVD
  • Invincibility
    edited October 2019
    I've always manual defend on any FIFA but this year balance is KEY in defenders.. That's why Hernandez is so solid he can turn into those pacey agile ST/Wingers quiker even in bad delay gameplay

VVD is the exception with 53 balance cuz of the space he covers in this game with his build (Coverstar).. making him the best for me
  • Alexsbundey
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He’s a monster for me, didn’t notice the balance in game