People quiting during Rival games

Abro
7 posts Ball Boy
I got more then few times people quitting game while they are in lead or even today
while result is 2-2. Why is this happening? And why is score not set 0-3 for the one that quit
the game? I mean if you play squad battles you get forfeit 0-3 if you leave the session.
EA added objectives with time limit on them. One being you need to 3 wins with German players
in your team playing Rivals. So how is one supposed to them in reasonable time if you allow opponent to quit on you? This is a **** mechanic and removes fair play totally from the matches,
I would like to hear opinions on this and your experiences.
Thank you

Comments

• EvenAFire
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Its very terrible that you have to lead the game to get the win if your opponent disconnects.
    I have faced players who gives away pens on 0-0 and then quits.
    Even faced players where i lobbed their keeper on a tie score and they quit.
    But Fairplay on PC is not something you will find often.

There is alot of wrong doing on PC.
    But i still belive one day FIFA can be Fair on PC.
  • Abro
    7 posts Ball Boy
    EvenAFire wrote: »
    Its very terrible that you have to lead the game to get the win if your opponent disconnects.
    I have faced players who gives away pens on 0-0 and then quits.
    Even faced players where i lobbed their keeper on a tie score and they quit.
    But Fairplay on PC is not something you will find often.

There is alot of wrong doing on PC.
    But i still belive one day FIFA can be Fair on PC.

I have heard of a cheat last year, from one guy i played Hunt showdown with. He used to play Fifa before.
    Cheat works on that way he scores an own goal and then disconnects. He gets game registered like he won 3-1.
    In the end you both get wins. I did not encounter that in Fifa 20 so far.
  • dstN
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 4
    there must be a new cheat/hack or something.

got 5 games in a row now, all disconnected at half time, i didn't get the win.

ah and also contracts going down 1 match, rivals menu says i got a loss/draw (whatever the standing was)
  • hhoverflow
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    there is a cheat
  • Abro
    7 posts Ball Boy
    Any ways to battle this?
  • Springveldt
    4673 posts National Call-Up
    Abro wrote: »
    Any ways to battle this?
    No. Nothing you can do, you just have to accept it will happen when you play FIFA on PC.
  • Abro
    7 posts Ball Boy
    So EA just ignores this issue?
  • Springveldt
    4673 posts National Call-Up
    Abro wrote: »
    So EA just ignores this issue?
    Well people have been doing it since 2013 so yes, they are just ignoring it.