League SBC hype!! Is the dream dead?

RayS
37287 posts World Cup Winner
edited October 2019
Who's hyped for League SBCs to get kicked off this year? Who's already started prepping leagues?? Which players are you hoping for??? What league do you hope they'll add this year????

Edit: hype may be dead

Post edited by RayS on

Comments

• Delvinho
    2478 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anything that gives me a useable Quaresma I’m in. Flashback/League SBC/EoE
  • RayS
    started prepping MLS already. Was sniping silvers EZ off the market for 200 coins earlier until MM SBC came out lol. Will be a bit of a grind with all 24 teams!

Some realistic guesses for options would be:
    -Pity Martinez
    -Pavon
    -Vela or Ibra (whoever doesn't get MVP)
    -Nani

Would really like some hipster picks though like
    -Aaron Long
    -Reggie Cannon
    -Chara
    -Ring
    -Kemar Lawrence
  • Vaaass
    3047 posts National Call-Up
    Good chance they'll be released tomorrow, if not then almost definitely next week imo. Think last year's first league SBC was released around this date
  • Gnomenclature
    8226 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    started prepping MLS already. Was sniping silvers EZ off the market for 200 coins earlier until MM SBC came out lol. Will be a bit of a grind with all 24 teams!

-Pity Martinez
    -Pavon
    -Nani

-Aaron Long
    -Reggie Cannon
    -Chara
    -Ring
    -Kemar Lawrence

Same. Was sniping until mm... I would love it if there was a CB and fullback to choose. However, this last patch has taken the wind out of my sails. Everything has gone to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for me.

This Saturday is gonna be a great day for mls fans. Decision day, Golden boot/record on the line.... I'm hoping ibra just scores 4 goals and takes the crown... Or, Josef keeps it. Vela is a great player, but I'm not much a fan of him.
  • RayS

-Pity Martinez
    -Pavon
    -Nani

-Aaron Long
    -Reggie Cannon
    -Chara
    -Ring
    -Kemar Lawrence

Same. Was sniping until mm... I would love it if there was a CB and fullback to choose. However, this last patch has taken the wind out of my sails. Everything has gone to **** for me.

This Saturday is gonna be a great day for mls fans. Decision day, Golden boot/record on the line.... I'm hoping ibra just scores 4 goals and takes the crown... Or, Josef keeps it. Vela is a great player, but I'm not much a fan of him.

A lot to be decided yeah. Hopefully Dallas don't totally bottle it at the end. If any player could just bust out 4 goals in a game, it'd be Ibra lol
  • RayS
    No League SBCs to be seen! one more week to prep!

Been working on the bronzes for MLS since silvers are a bit inflated atm. Got just about all the golds. I'll attempt to buy all 600+ MLS players in the league so that I can do the League SBC twice in one go (assuming they do a similar player pick system).
  • Gnomenclature
    8226 posts League Winner

Been working on the bronzes for MLS since silvers are a bit inflated atm. Got just about all the golds. I'll attempt to buy all 600+ MLS players in the league so that I can do the League SBC twice in one go (assuming they do a similar player pick system).

Are you going by last years schedule or have you heard a rumor?
  • Zambo9
    6146 posts Big Money Move
    For CSL I just hope for 3 cards: Talisca, Paulinho and Teixeira.
    Imagine an 85/86 Teixeira at this point of the game, would be an absolutely brilliant card
  • Gnomenclature
    8226 posts League Winner

Dallas is a strange team. One minute they are unstoppable and the next minute they ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it up.

Kinda like every team in the league now that I think about it lol... Good luck, hope they win and portscum bottle their last game lol.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    After last year, it will only be worth it if there is good profit in it, without taking players into account.

All players released were behind the power curve at any given time
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Which league is most likely do they normally start off with some dead leagues like the A-league and so on?
  • Zambo9
    6146 posts Big Money Move
    After last year, it will only be worth it if there is good profit in it, without taking players into account.

That's because they were poor picks from EA. Expecially from the top leagues, Dzeko and Skriniar for Serie A was ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for example
  • 3MenandaBebe
    Zambo9 wrote: »

That's because they were poor picks from EA. Expecially from the top leagues, Dzeko and Skriniar for Serie A was **** for example

You're correct.

EA are only going to get worse with their choices, not better
  • RayS

Are you going by last years schedule or have you heard a rumor?

just being hopeful lol
  • RayS

Dallas is a strange team. One minute they are unstoppable and the next minute they **** it up.

Kinda like every team in the league now that I think about it lol... Good luck, hope they win and portscum bottle their last game lol.

If they can slip into the playoffs even on a downturn in form, that'd be awesome, especially with the coaching changeup and Dallas sticking to their guns playing the kids. Yeah, the West has been pretty up and down with everyone. Portland have their own big problems too!
  • Thefranchise92
    7322 posts League Winner
    Big possibility it's not coming out cos last year it got abused
  • RayS
    Kingkay wrote: »
    Which league is most likely do they normally start off with some dead leagues like the A-league and so on?

hard to say. usually last year it was one big league and then one small league.
  • Janoe1
    7832 posts League Winner
    First ones last year were Championship and the Argentinian league, on October 1
  • jackm57
    2432 posts Fans' Favourite

This.

With the new guy in charge of FUT I can see them removing league SBCs. Too many people abuse and price fix cheap silvers
  • RayS

how were they abused last year? I didn't know they were.

but yeah, League SBCs aren't guaranteed, but they are a good way to keep the market alive for bronzes and silvers. I would think they'd still want that.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    jackm57 wrote: »

This.

With the new guy in charge of FUT I can see them removing league SBCs. Too many people abuse and price fix cheap silvers

They won't be repeatable for sure
  • Thefranchise92
    7322 posts League Winner

how were they abused last year? I didn't know they were.

but yeah, League SBCs aren't guaranteed, but they are a good way to keep the market alive for bronzes and silvers. I would think they'd still want that.

I mean abused I'd the wrong word. But ea probably didnt expect people to do them as much. Probably cut into there profits
  • RayS
    well... now that you guys mention it, maybe I should hold off on fully prepping the league until I see they actually put League SBCs out lol. Otherwise it would be a big waste of time lol
  • Janoe1
    7832 posts League Winner
    well... now that you guys mention it, maybe I should hold off on fully prepping the league until I see they actually put League SBCs out lol. Otherwise it would be a big waste of time lol

Yea iam waiting aswell
  • Daveyb
    2950 posts Fans' Favourite

This.

If they remove league sbc that's the best thing on the game I'll never buy another fifa again, it would make no sense at all
  • Gnomenclature
    8226 posts League Winner
    Daveyb wrote: »

This.

If they remove league sbc that's the best thing on the game I'll never buy another fifa again, it would make no sense at all

It's basically what kept me playing all year. The gold card market will be non existent without league sbcs though. People will just discard them all. Not to mention silver and bronze cards...
  • Daveyb
    2950 posts Fans' Favourite

This.

It's basically what kept me playing all year. The gold card market will be non existent without league sbcs though. People will just discard them all. Not to mention silver and bronze cards...

It would totally ruin the game, but knowing Ea that'll not stop them, lol
  • Janoe1
    7832 posts League Winner
    @RayS check futspy twitter
  • Rich
    884 posts Semi-Pro

This.

+1
  • roblob86
    45 posts Park Captain
    Doubt they will happen