My pack luck so far

Comments

• lpool
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Packed Salah Suarez Zaha Pulisic Eriksen so far made a nice tidy profit on a few kept Salah
  • Nathlee123 wrote: »
    i have done all sbc's available, few drafts, reward packs and put some money on, no walkout, highest rated so far been sommer. Most expensive rodrigo haha.

thats unlucky bro , i got not much but did not open so much and no fifa points. Benzema 87 ( gold upgrade i believe )
  • Pooter
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    meh...........not getting any better, guess those poor EA people need our money even more
  • Pooter
    WOW, I've now got my first board..........meh, its a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ one as well
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2019
    Just posted this in another thread but feel it's pretty relevant so will just copy and paste...

My team is worth 1.298m on X Box currently - I've literally played 5 placement matches, 4 rivals games and not spent a single penny on FP, not even touched squad battles :joy:

Packluck has been absolutely wild. Mbappe from rivals (div 7 rank 3 of all places), Felipe Anderson, Lucas, Ousmane Dembele, an untradeable Varane, just got Ederson and IF Willian Jose in the same rare mega pack... have untradeables like Akanji, Perisic, Kroos etc who don't even get in my team.

Only purchased the game in full on Saturday and not actually played a match since, just been doing the advanced SBC's, grinding for gold upgrades and investing coins as and where I can (only have 140 coins right now so that process is slow, haha).

Day off work tomorrow so will actually get a little playing time but honestly,not sure I want the gameplay to tarnish what has been the best start I've ever had in FUT :joy:

TLDR - Packluck's been good :wink:
  • Torino21
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bought 109,95 on fp. Packed neymar, pogba and son. Best start i will ever have on fifa
  • Tasch
    710 posts Semi-Pro
    Eazyyy wrote: »
    My pack lucks been really good

Salah
    85 laudrup
    90 garrincha
    Sissoko
    Otw de light,rashford,saul,inform in a mega pack!

All sbcs and div rivals

Sweet👍 How is Garrincha?

• mway
    2179 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2019
    Not buying FIFA Points.

I´ve packed :

Harry Kane
    IF Coutinho
    Cavani
    Marquinhos
    James (2)
    Isco (2)
    Werner
    Marcelo
  • KurtyH
    400 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pooter wrote: »
    Has been the worst I can imagine
    No walkouts just some rare gold mostly common

What’s everyone else getting?

You getting the worst pack you can imagine makes me happy somehow. I don't buy Fifa points and my free team looks good.
  • Pooter
    KurtyH wrote: »

You getting the worst pack you can imagine makes me happy somehow. I don't buy Fifa points and my free team looks good.

Who said I buy FP? I'm a staunch supporter of not buying them, its only the idiots that buy them
  • Pooter
    Yeah I’ve got my first walkout......naff though
  • SuperSonicSean
    6180 posts Big Money Move
    0 walkouts so far, but I just started on Friday, and have only completed the basic SBCs and the Madrid Derby SBC from the Marquee Matchups. I managed to pull both Kyle Walker and Fraser from the Atletico v Real SBC who sold for a combined 75K, so I'm not complaining lol. I also pulled some discard Russian League IF, so my luck has been decent.
  • Wortel1981
    479 posts Sunday League Hero
    It was terrible, but last weekend the luck changed and i packed Son which i sold for 430k
    After that i packed kroos and parejo in the same rare mega pack from the hyrbid nations sbc.
    Today i packed ter stegen in my squad battle rewards, so it is a lot better now :)
  • Mr_footballer1
    2986 posts National Call-Up
    Doesn't matter who you packed, the game is still broken regardless who you use. This coming weekend league will generate more rage than brexit
  • Tboon
    4391 posts National Call-Up
    Eazyyy wrote: »
    My pack lucks been really good

Salah
    85 laudrup
    90 garrincha
    Sissoko
    Otw de light,rashford,saul,inform in a mega pack!

All sbcs and div rivals

Wow indeed! Congrats
  • Pooter
    Recent updates has caused my packed luck to change for the worse again. It kind of reset everything, which is weird thing to do
  • Cyodine
    3769 posts National Call-Up
    I packed NIF Thiago Silva, OTW Pulisic, and OTW Barella from Rival rewards. I've been choosing the untradeable packs, last week I got Reus. I've had some pretty decent luck.
  • ViezeDries
    1420 posts Professional
    edited October 2019
    Still sucks.

All the SBC I can do, all the ultimate edition packs, Elite 1 SB, bunch of rivals packs and spent 18 bucks (the discount I got for using EA access that was put back in my wallet, that's 9 euros plus another 9e uros that was somehow added bij EA beginning of September) and packed 1 walkout; Bobby F.

So my luck is still to come i reckon.
  • daydreamer45
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    only lacazette and 2 harry kane in the beginning. being awful
  • Torn4do
    1220 posts Professional
    Highest rated card I have had is delle Alli.

The rest of my packs have been a high of 82.

It always amazes me seeing so many amazing pulls and stacked teams so early on!

I have seen one team with 7 Icons already and all I have is a 79 rated squad, think I’m staying well clear of WL this year, not worth the hassle!
  • Pooter
    At least I got a board this time...hardly going to much, but better than common gold and rare silvers, but silvers were powerful in 19
  • Pooter
    My rewards for squad battles was brutal to say the least
    Max ovr 82
  • cjonesdnb
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2019
    At first it was pretty terrible, was feeling like they reduced pack weights this year. Then last week a jumbo gold yielded Modric and Otamendi so that was pleasant. Other notables: Akanji, Szczesny, and totw Doherty and Orban. Been debating whether to sell Modric now while still has decent value. Then I could boost up some of my weaker positions or a couple familiar players i generally like to add to the squad every season...
    Also: Would be nice if you were able to see some numbers around the total # and type of packs youve opened in the season
    Post edited by cjonesdnb on
  • Pooter
    A walkout, but a puny 84 TOTW, I was getting excited when it showed the Argentinian flag........meh, 84 LB Acuna.....meh, wasn't he LW in this game at some point?
  • Retropoe82
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    My pack lucks ok but not the best i just never ever pack a promo player 2 yrs now an still waiting for one. Seems ill never get a toty or anything of a big pull standard. Best ever player last yr coin value was pogba
  • LFC433(3)
    86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Griezman, Kante, Kane and OTW De Jong from last couple of rewards
  • JIO22
    1195 posts Professional

Always get absolute dross from packs, but I never really ever purchase packs off FIFA (whether or not this plays a part in what I get in return?).
    Last night I opened my rewards from the WL and got 90 Harry Kane and Halloween Bernard - sold both and about 340k up, which is pretty sweet for a change.
  • Pooter
    JIO22 wrote: »

Always get absolute dross from packs, but I never really ever purchase packs off FIFA (whether or not this plays a part in what I get in return?).
    Last night I opened my rewards from the WL and got 90 Harry Kane and Halloween Bernard - sold both and about 340k up, which is pretty sweet for a change.

I just got scream Bernard from gold upgrade. Good sbc fodder
  • lastfifa
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    All pack sbc's, rivals and sb every week. Everyday 5-10 7,5k packs.

My +5k pulls this year.
    Suarez, Coman, Akanji, Boateng, Sokratis, Koke, De Ligt and 3x discard if.

Only promos that i have packed something since starting fut in 15 is headliner from last year (Son and Dembele) and winter otw where i packed discard otw. So i pretty much hate promos with special cards as my pack luck turns to 100% ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Since start of scream promo i have opened 6 packs and Ruben Blanco is best pull from top 5 leagues. I feel so lucky...
  • Delboy13710
    9737 posts League Winner
    Not great tbh 2 walkouts have been pique and godin who go for around 20k my most expensive pull has been Davinson Sanchez . Last year my luck was awful at the start and around January packed 91 Cruyff who went for 2 mil at the time . Just hold on in there sure something good will come your way