134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    0-C3-EDA44-0-B33-40-EE-99-A3-001-D38-F175-DD.png
  • Oscaaaar
    1358 posts Professional
    Had my first sale

9884a284c3d58c1e7c8bdd709d66c937.png
  • EBaietto
    1031 posts Professional
    Just picked up 10x William Jose’s for 11,500. Time to get this show on the road.
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    Sold 2 Cresswell today for 16K each
  • rystaman
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Haven't sold any Cresswell's yet, i've got 5. Listing at 15.5k - 16k BIN. Picked up an Orban for 12k too
  • Real_TUTU
    67 posts Park Captain
    IF Orban 84 - for under 12K has the potential to be a bargain
  • Moltev
    18 posts Ball Boy
    IF Caputo has already been good for me, I have had a few sales at 16.75k
  • rystaman
    0 sales of Cresswell at 16k and i've got 8 of them now. Not sure whether to reduce my listing or just hold until he's out of packs
  • Jobiwan
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    rystaman wrote: »
    0 sales of Cresswell at 16k and i've got 8 of them now. Not sure whether to reduce my listing or just hold until he's out of packs

Just hold them and keep relisting. They will go up you just have to be patient. Ive had a few sales like ibra for 35 moreno for 24 but its just constantly relisting until they either sell (which only a few will do) or cashing out when a sbc comes around that needs them. Then you'll make a fortune...
  • Pranav
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    Kolarov for 15k a good look?
  • Jobiwan
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    Pranav wrote: »

I think so. I reckon as soon as hes out of packs he'll shoot up. Have 12 myself. Could be wrong though as I'm not a trading master but it just seems too cheap for a 84 lb in a good league...
  • Currently sitting on 10 Kolarovs picked up under 16.75k, and 10 Cresswells at 10.5k. Started out by selling 8 Auriers from TOTW1 at 31k, after picking them up at 20k.

Any thoughts on good targets for TOTW3? Looks like slim pickings to me.
  • mikesmith1292
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sat on 10 cresswells and a few of the other 84’s no nibbles yet but not expecting much til next week and beyond probably

Blind and Santi could be shouts for this week depending on price
  • rystaman
    Jobiwan wrote: »

Just hold them and keep relisting. They will go up you just have to be patient. Ive had a few sales like ibra for 35 moreno for 24 but its just constantly relisting until they either sell (which only a few will do) or cashing out when a sbc comes around that needs them. Then you'll make a fortune...

Yeah i'm gonna keep holding for the moment. Not seeing many good discard IFs in this TOTW though
  • maximilson
    977 posts Professional

Yeah i'm gonna keep holding for the moment. Not seeing many good discard IFs in this TOTW though

Not really discard but 84 Oyarzabal at 13.5k, 84 Santi at 14k isnt too bad either
  • mikesmith1292

maximilson wrote: »

Not really discard but 84 Oyarzabal at 13.5k, 84 Santi at 14k isnt too bad either

They’ve only been in packs an hour and already at that price give it a couple days and they’ll be discard
  • mikesmith1292
    First IF sale of the year Cresswell for 18k
  • rystaman

Nice one on that, still no sales for Cresswell on 16k for me.

Orban went for 16.5k today though
  • mikesmith1292

Nice no bites on him for me yet expecting to sit on cresswell for a while got 10 of him can see him hitting 25 in a week or 2 so still restocking
  • Pranav
    800 posts Semi-Pro

I think so. I reckon as soon as hes out of packs he'll shoot up. Have 12 myself. Could be wrong though as I'm not a trading master but it just seems too cheap for a 84 lb in a good league...

Yeah I picked 3 up myself for 15k currently relisting for 25k
  • rystaman

Nice no bites on him for me yet expecting to sit on cresswell for a while got 10 of him can see him hitting 25 in a week or 2 so still restocking

Only had one Orban. Yeah I might stock up a bit more on Cresswell. Got 10 right now but 98 items in TP so I don't know
  • rystaman

Well I was a 🎃🎃🎃🎃 and just picked one up for 18k. Will relist for 25k. Still decent profit on that
  • Kondziu_gb
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Guys, I have 8 Pellegrinis. Should I sold them with 500c loss? They dont sell even for 15k. I think he wont increase in price and only block my TL.
  • rystaman
    Kondziu_gb wrote: »
    Guys, I have 8 Pellegrinis. Should I sold them with 500c loss? They dont sell even for 15k. I think he wont increase in price and only block my TL.

Depends if you think there's another investment you could be going for tbf
  • I have a Thuram (@17.5k) and 3 Lecomte(@12.25-12.5k). Not quite enough to make full use of the method, but seems to be picking up, Thuram's price already rising
  • maximilson
    977 posts Professional
    Sold a Willian Jose for 19k, bought at 12k
  • rystaman
    EBaietto wrote: »
    Spider10 wrote: »
    I DONT GET IT.. DOES EA CARES ABOUT THE CLIENT?? CAN I TALK TO THEM ?? I MEAN YOU BUY THIS **** GAME.. AND IT DOES NOT DEFEND AT ALL... TACTICAL DEFENDING RUINED THE FIFA SERIES ITS LIKE YOU ARE DEFENDING IN COLD ICE... ITS LIKE YOUR DEFENDING IN THE TOP OF A CLACIAR OR ICEBERG.YOU DONT HAVE ANY CONTROL AT ALL ON DEFENDERS AND WHAT THEY DO, YOU DONT DEFEND AT ALL... WHY DONT YOU GIVE THE PLAYERS THE CHANCE TO PLAY WITH LEGACY??? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU??' I WANT MY MONEY BACK EA SPORTS AND YOU READ ALL OUR COMMENTS AND YOU DONT GIVE A **** FUCKIG SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS **** EA shttps://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/496180/the-fut-19-discard-if-trading-thread#

Spider get it together, man.

Chill mate
  • Hayter
    460 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wow........
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2748 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm assuming he won?
  • mikesmith1292
    Fella might wanna try a different game for a couple days 😂