How's the patch?

mdizzl3
12417 posts Has That Special Something
How's the gameplay in comparison to pre-patch?

How's the patch? 126 votes

Better
18%
Boysie91Zambo9IISUPERXEROII AzofBeansWortel1981Carlton_LegendPete1564DaniLealWianGuillotine_MackCoderoodHamzy_LFCmdizzl3ViezeDriesRiotigaAvit32SMSLETSFIFA10Jpo41Moopycamel 23 votes
About the same
44%
JayyThunderNelmserPieman25L1vingl1feIPedroCrop_Dust3rDragon0102DavistoAganeesWellWornBeastLewis9UTxJayBeePranavjackm57Wyojasond Raiderkayron16MakoFuryCarlFFlyingOkapis 56 votes
Worse
37%
LloydieKoreanMeatballsDeano2508DicaniosGodTjahrJaybe07LackosweatTue69PhibaDutchCrusaderWi1son73RafaelMg2Retro_GjplumberJeremy295OfficerJimlaheysteverich1988EvilJMBMrhey31Rsim85 47 votes

Comments

• Avit32
    562 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Better
    For me it is better because I never over used the stuff that has been patched. But soon enough you'll see all the guys who became over dependant on it calling the game crap.
  • Better
    Avit32 wrote: »
    For me it is better because I never over used the stuff that has been patched. But soon enough you'll see all the guys who became over dependant on it calling the game crap.

People are always gonna call the game crap. I'm loving 20. Patch smoothed things out.

I'm happy.
  • Greezyweezy101
    1460 posts Play-Off Hero
    About the same
    Just because exactly the same isn't an option
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    About the same
    didnt notice any changes
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner
    will judge on another day wen the server delay is not a **** joke
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    About the same
    Strange one for me, I’m getting more wins but kinda enjoyed the gameplay pre-patch better. I’ll adapt and soon forget what the game was like before this patch so it’s a “meh” from me.
  • SinkXI
    902 posts Semi-Pro
    About the same
    Players took 5 seconds to do anything before the patch, players take 5 seconds to do anything after the patch. Both unplayable
  • selb
    6807 posts Big Money Move
    deang07 wrote: »

Yeah I'm getting awful delay too, not lag, input delay, players not registering a button press for ages
  • SStubbs88
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    About the same
    deang07 wrote: »

You may be waiting a while.
  • FCBlunt
    2775 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2
    About the same
    Nothing changed, still great gameplay.

I had to use my remaining trial time though, so now I’m off till’ xmas at least. :neutral:

GL folks
  • freakjas
    6544 posts Big Money Move
    About the same
    Yeah quite similar. Goalkeepers are improved though, only conceded one goal in the games i played today where the attacker directly gets the ball back. Tbf the attacker was outside the Box but still.
  • mdizzl3
    Better
    Relatively positive so far, not sure this has happened before?
  • Doub13emTee
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    About the same
    It took me some time (8 games) to adapt, but now i am on a roll - 4 clean sheets in a row, 4 convincing wins. Good enough.
  • Wortel1981
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 3
    Better
    I'm liking this years fifa so far, yes i find it difficult to defend but that's just me trying to adapt to the game
  • mdizzl3
    Better
    Given it some more time, actually quite like it
  • CharlieC
    6959 posts Big Money Move
    About the same
    Hard to say. First night I played it was ok, then after the mini patch which apparently didn’t have any UT gameplay changes, it was atrocious for me. Played a bit of Rivals last night and it wasn’t too bad but the AI still does odd things like not reacting to a ball that’s a few feet away.

The jury is out for me.
  • alvchong
    1081 posts Professional
    About the same
    I want to revote
  • mdizzl3
    Better
    alvchong wrote: »
    I want to revote

@alvchong loving it now?
  • Moe_86