Why everyone keep saying "best fifa ever"?

WLB_SENA
163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Delay fest in rivals, high pace wingers outplaying every other player, stupid rebound goals, rebound tackles, broken player switching,etc... what am I missing? Maybe I'm too old for this ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Comments

• BigPapiFifa89
    490 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Turn of assisted jockey
    Patch today sorts rebounds
    Overall bones of game is very good
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    Because fifa19 was the worst
  • WLB_SENA
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Turn of assisted jockey

What exactly turning off the assisted jockey does?
  • Addicksfan
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    Career mode players would say worst fifa ever....
  • PegLeg
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    Haven't seen many saying 'best fifa ever', but certainly a step up from the last couple of years. Admittedly the bar was set pretty low. Haven't seen issues with player switching or rebound tackles so far (they were both in my biggest gripes last year) and I think the pace is much better balanced this year. I want a 90 pace player to be able to run away from a 50 pace defender

Delay still sucks and I imagine the forum will be filled with hatred once WL starts (I don't play that sweat fest mode very often). Some of the changes in game mechanics take some getting used to but I'm finding it far more enjoyable overall than last year
  • Bambobär
    454 posts An Exciting Prospect
    WLB_SENA wrote: »
    Delay fest in rivals, high pace wingers outplaying every other player, stupid rebound goals, rebound tackles, broken player switching,etc... what am I missing? Maybe I'm too old for this ****.

Probably startes with FIFA 17
  • princeapalia
    1080 posts Professional
    edited October 2019
    Easily 2nd or 3rd worst in its current state. FIFA 19 was the absolute rock bottom, so anything else had to have been better.

Sadly, I really don’t think it’s that much of an improvement on 19. The delay, RNG bounces, unresponsiveness etc all combine to make it an utterly miserable experience.

I don’t understand how they’ve actually managed to completely screw up tackling and switching from the old FIFAs. And the random variance is off the charts
  • CharlieC
    7376 posts Big Money Move
    People mean it has potential to be a really good game. Its hard to judge against versions that were more than a few years ago because the game is like chalk and cheese in terms of graphics and content.
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2019
    Addicksfan wrote: »

Yeah my friend plays it and said City was on relegation zone.
  • :|
    Recoba wrote: »
    Addicksfan wrote: »

Yeah my friend plays it and said City was on relegation zone.

• SPN1987
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2019
    Because fifa19 was the worst

1000%! FIFA 19 makes pretty much every game look like a masterpiece, because that was the biggest excuse of a videogame in all of gaming history.
  • Khodkevich
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same crap as usual
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    Turn of assisted jockey

Agree, except for rebounds. Played 3 games conceded 3 rebound goals. But yeah this is one of the best FIFA’s, no one said it was perfect they are saying it’s the best from the EA franchise of FIFAs.
  • CK4795
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    What exactly is assisted jockey?
    How and why would i turn it off?
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    CK4795 wrote: »
    What exactly is assisted jockey?
    How and why would i turn it off?

In your settings, where you turn trainer on and off.