The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Looking for some fellow PC players

Vaaass
2864 posts National Call-Up
Hello! Just thought I'd see if any of you were down for some friendlies at some point - Back on PC but don't actually have anybody on here to play with. My Origin username is OnlyOneDidier so feel free to add me!

Comments

• greggles
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gregglless is my acc, do you use controller ?
  • Vaaass
    greggles wrote: »

Yes mate I do :) Why do you ask?
  • Nokturnl
    52 posts Park Captain
    Nokturnl88 - will holla when on PC again, maybe you play Battlefield too?
  • Nokturnl
    52 posts Park Captain
    Nokturnl88 - will holla when on PC again, maybe you play Battlefield too?
  • I'm TallPaul75, happy to play some friendlies, but I haven't even made a starter squad yet.
  • greggles
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    Vaaass wrote: »
    greggles wrote: »

Yes mate I do :) Why do you ask?

because i wouldn't face you if you didn't use a pad, wouldn't be fair... sent request :)
  • greggles
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    play anything else ?
  • greggles
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    sorry for spam, notice you have apex :) im on that quite a bit too if you want to kill a lobby soon im down
  • I'm WizardWinger, added y'all in the thread - wont be paying before tomorrow tho.
  • kurbalija
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have sent you guys requests hope we play soon
  • I am interested in playing an online coop season match. My Origin username is Blanchflower1. Anyone wants to add me? It is for PC though.
  • Alpha_Daev
    15 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2019
    I'll send some friend requests out to you guys, I haven't played FIFA in years (used to play on Xbox) but just had the itch for some reason, hope to get a few games in at some point.

edit: My Origin name is - AlphaDaev
    Post edited by Alpha_Daev on
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    ID: crofi91 (active player)
  • My ID is ViniJR737.
  • Add me I play a lot of games on pc . Origin name: Bad_Asz32
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Origin id is thamightyboro

What brought you back to pc ?
  • Vaaass
    Origin id is thamightyboro

What brought you back to pc ?

Well I think PC gameplay is better than console in terms of smoothness and menus by far, although the market is obviously worse - But I don't currently own a console, and didn't really want to buy one just for one game :)

• heyy add me TankedMrKiller21 i need someone to help me with online friendly matches
  • Same Here FlemishLegion also BF5, not that into FUT(cant buy packs anyway) and now still refusing to play it cause teams are still not up to date and schedules and group drawings are a bit to stupid to even start a career...
    Controls are changed, i use ps4 with DS4windows and i got the feeling there is something wrong compared to Fifa 19. I use semi assisted ground passing, assisted trough ball, semi assisted crossings and lobs, manual shooting and no assisted player swapping... skill dribbling feel like if i use the moves i use to do they are switch 180° example dribbling simple move left fake move and go right in the left to right direction doesnt even work its like i dribble from left to right and do a left right left in same direction of running...
    gonna try Steam for once
  • If anyone wants to play coop season i'm looking for partners
    My acc is VorenusXI
  • hhoverflow
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Where are you guys located? EU? US, Africa?

I'm interested in some coop / friendlies to make objectives too, but without location it's a bit pointless.

Who is in Central Europe?
  • Minha ID é KABUMZEIRAH, sou do Brasil !!!!
  • hhoverflow wrote: »
    Where are you guys located? EU? US, Africa?

I'm interested in some coop / friendlies to make objectives too, but without location it's a bit pointless.

Who is in Central Europe?

Latvia, my ID is KelmeLv
  • mexxwel
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Germany, my ID is mexxwel16