When is the next squad update expected?

Comments

• The silence is deafening ??? Why even release a game that's not finished. Just feel sorry for the people who paid over the odds for the early release. I really hope EA sports lose out with this. Fed up with the crap they come out with releaseing the same game year after year with just a few updates. . This year has been the worst yet. Total joke of a company. The official game has been out since Friday and STILL no updates or patches. Absolute joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!l!!!
  • Reading through people comments I can clearly see it’s not just me with these issues regarding the squads and latest transfers not being done, some of my friends have had an update and the transfer have been completed such as Sanchez to inter icardi to PSG for example but mine hasn’t had an update! I check it daily and there has been no changes I also don’t get the choice of the transfer budget increase when I start up a new career I’m not sure why I’ve had fifa for many years now and never seem to have these problems if someone could give me a helping hand to understand why it’s done this or a reason why i would appreciate it thanks. I also like to add it’s the first time I’ve braught champions edition not sure if that effects to choice of transfer increase ? Tried the normal game since and no changes
  • JazzIsName
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bennyboyy5 wrote: »
    Reading through people comments I can clearly see it’s not just me with these issues regarding the squads and latest transfers not being done, some of my friends have had an update and the transfer have been completed such as Sanchez to inter icardi to PSG for example but mine hasn’t had an update! I check it daily and there has been no changes I also don’t get the choice of the transfer budget increase when I start up a new career I’m not sure why I’ve had fifa for many years now and never seem to have these problems if someone could give me a helping hand to understand why it’s done this or a reason why i would appreciate it thanks. I also like to add it’s the first time I’ve braught champions edition not sure if that effects to choice of transfer increase ? Tried the normal game since and no changes

The squad update they released was broken so the reverted back to the old one. If you didn't download the update in the window, which was a few hours, you would have missed it and would still have the old squads.

I don't know why you don't have the perks but it is not because of the version you bought. I too bought the Champions Edition. For all the bloody good it did me.
  • @JazzIsName

Ok mate thanks for that have EA given any feedback on the next update ? I find it hard to play when it’s not 100%

I can forget the perks it’s not a big deal just be nice to know why
  • Saints92
    49 posts Park Captain
    Bennyboyy5 wrote: »
    @JazzIsName

Ok mate thanks for that have EA given any feedback on the next update ? I find it hard to play when it’s not 100%

I can forget the perks it’s not a big deal just be nice to know why

They've said no career mode fixes expected in the next update. Could be another two or three before they start putting fixes in.
  • Bennyboyy5
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2019
    @Saints92

That’s terrible!

So whoever done the update in the hours of it being out there have the new squads yet the people who missed now have to miss out for a couple weeks ? If so that’s really bad from EA
  • Still no squad update since the 24th EA Sports clearly doesnt care too much to sort out the issue or give us fans who puchased the product which clearly is an unfinished product any firm indication as to when issues will be fixed millions of players young and old around the world will be angry, frustrated and disappointed having to put up with this we deserve a public apology i tried to contact people from EA Sports in regards to this but got the same response 'we are doing all we can to fix this issue sorry for the inconvenience we know its frustrating' what a load of garbage there doing nothing otherwise the squads and everything would be sorted!!
  • blubi
    7 posts Ball Boy
    Squad update has been released today.
  • Markiboi18
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited October 2019
    blubi wrote: »

Correct and champions League and Europe league groups are up to date just need career mode sorting now
  • blubi
    7 posts Ball Boy
    Markiboi18 wrote: »

Is it out are the champions League groups Europe league updated as well?

Yep, CL is updated, have not checked EL but should be too.
  • least they finally got off there arses and sorted the squad update out only took 9 days ahaha
  • Druski5150
    528 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Markiboi18 wrote: »

Is it out are the champions League groups Europe league updated as well?

Yep, CL is updated, have not checked EL but should be too.

EL groups are updated ( the missing teams are filled with teams from Romanian and Polish leagues)