OH MY SON!

Invincibility
4739 posts National Call-Up
SONALDO!

Best EPL striker! He got me out of the sweatfest in div.5 and now aiming for div.3

Buy him now.. He'll be 500K+ upcoming weeks.. luckily bought him at 415K

Screenshot-20191001-141516-Chrome.jpg

Comments

• Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Division 3 is horrible, your team will look average in that Division. Full on meta teams with CR7, Neymar, Mbappe etc. Son is quality, but very inflated at the moment for an 87. I sold him on, with the chance of him crashing if EA release UCL cards into packs tonight. The blue Son will become more popular. :wink:
  • IxToMxI
    7612 posts League Winner
    Jeez, not being funny but I packed Son, replaced Ben Yedder, I think I prefer yedder
  • WLB_SENA
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2019
    okay, I'm gonna do that... Oh wait 25k in the bank
  • Stormnl
    93 posts Park Captain
    Worth selling Pogba for Son and put Ndombele on the Pogba spot?
  • Invincibility
    edited October 2019
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Division 3 is horrible, your team will look average in that Division. Full on meta teams with CR7, Neymar, Mbappe etc. Son is quality, but very inflated at the moment for an 87. I sold him on, with the chance of him crashing if EA release UCL cards into packs tonight. The blue Son will become more popular. :wink:

this is an div.4 squad all the Icons god squads are div.3 + Don't think he'll crash because there's simply no better EPL Striker at the moment.. and popular UCL last year stayed extinct for weeks untill they bumped up the price ranges.. Anyone that has a Son now don't panic sell pls!
  • Avit32
    972 posts Professional
    I packed son from an SBC pack and honestly, I prefer lucas and pukki
  • Retro_G

this is an div.4 squad all the Icons god squads are div.3 + Don't think he'll crash because there's simply is no better EPL Striker at the moment.. and popular UCL last year stayed extinct for weeks untill they bumped up the price ranges.. Anyone that has a Son now don't panic sell pls!

UCL last year weren't in packs, could only be got through SBC's. This year it's different with UCL being in packs. Aubameyang is another popular meta striker in the prem. Son could crash and be careful. 😉
  • Invincibility

this is an div.4 squad all the Icons god squads are div.3 + Don't think he'll crash because there's simply is no better EPL Striker at the moment.. and popular UCL last year stayed extinct for weeks untill they bumped up the price ranges.. Anyone that has a Son now don't panic sell pls!

UCL last year weren't in packs, could only be got through SBC's. This year it's different with UCL being in packs. Aubameyang is another popular meta striker in the prem. Son could crash and be careful. 😉

Tried Auba but he felt so clunky he outpaces Son but his finishing felt just as good as Son..

Think the UCL card weren't meant to be in packs.. last year we only got 2 SBC's in the first month that contains a UCL tradable the other SBC were untradable but made bank on UCL Depay going extinct for weeks
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Have to agree - Son has been great.
  • Retro_G

Tried Auba but he felt so clunky he outpaces Son but his finishing felt just as good as Son..

Think the UCL card weren't meant to be in packs.. last year we only got 2 SBC's in the first month that contains a UCL tradable the other SBC were untradable but made bank on UCL Depay going extinct for weeks

We will find out tonight mate, but I'm liquid at the moment, not taking any chances. I'll be buying Son back for weekend league, but have a bit of time to decide as rewards aren't until Thursday. Son will either stay stable or crash.
  • Invincibility
    Next upgrade for my squad Reus to replace brandt or Kante to replace sissoko?
  • NewRave7
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I hated his workrates
  • Invincibility
    NewRave7 wrote: »
    I hated his workrates

Reus I guess.. he has M/M same as Brandt
  • Retro_G
    NewRave7 wrote: »
    I hated his workrates

High/High is perfect for cam.
  • Invincibility
    edited October 2019
    Reus is H/M.. Think I'll snipe a kante at the UCL panic
  • Tristan_Pecan
    780 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2019
    I will get him!

Just need 400k more coins
  • Invincibility
    edited October 2019
    I will get him!

Just need 400k more coins

Already sold my IF arnold at 99K each made 10K profit on each :D and sold Sissoko for a dumb amount 45K lol
  • truegunn3r
    12045 posts Has That Special Something
    No thanks. I’ll stick to my Aguero who is averaging more than 1 goal per game
  • Wonderfulwest
    5215 posts Big Money Move
    I’ll admit son is great but to say his better then Auba. I can’t agree with that, Auba for me finishes everything. If you can get both striker force of dreams so early on. But I am tempted to sell him as he is very inflated
  • Invincibility
    I’ll admit son is great but to say his better then Auba. I can’t agree with that, Auba for me finishes everything. If you can get both striker force of dreams so early on. But I am tempted to sell him as he is very inflated

I bought him more like an investment till I trade up to Mbappe but he's so clinical.. Probably hold unto him for the first 3 WL and see from there.. Cuz in the end it's SONALDO :D
  • Invincibility
    SON is flying on PS4 without the UCL promo LOL
  • Invincibility
    Thank you SON for reaching my WL goal: GOLD 3

Let' see if he gets me Elite 3 or GOLD 1

• Retro_G
    He clutches games all the time, Son is amazing.