Packs are very bad this year or is it me

€200 euro gone in its normally my limit. Well defo in this one any way, 3 best pulls, totw Aurier, wijnadum, tadic that's very bad

Comments

• BondJame5Collins
    2716 posts Fans' Favourite
    They are worse this year for sure. More leagues with rubbish players i guess. Boards are almost impossible, let alone a walkout.
  • JorisDB
    1397 posts Professional
    Not a euro spend, just completed the SBC's and haven't played a lot, but packed Fabinho, Dembele, Gabriel Jesus, Sancho and Semedo as noteworthy pulls. My friends packed some good cards (Lewa, Auba, etc) as well, also without spending cash.

You (rightfully) expected a lot more for 200 eu, but it will always disappoint. I didn't expect anything and I'm pleasantly surprised, just don't spend real life cash on it mate unless you don't mind being disappointed..

(To answer your question, no the packs are not very bad for me this year)
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    I always spend a few dollars to get started, best players that I've packed is Robertson, Lenglet, and Busquets.
  • JorisDB wrote: »
    Not a euro spend, just completed the SBC's and haven't played a lot, but packed Fabinho, Dembele, Gabriel Jesus, Sancho and Semedo as noteworthy pulls. My friends packed some good cards (Lewa, Auba, etc) as well, also without spending cash.

You (rightfully) expected a lot more for 200 eu, but it will always disappoint. I didn't expect anything and I'm pleasantly surprised, just don't spend real life cash on it mate unless you don't mind being disappointed..

(To answer your question, no the packs are not very bad for me this year)

I'm done now, I'm officially a trader as of the end of fifa 19 😂, I'm done with real cash and I packed Ronaldo last year so that's off the bucket list,
  • Userp97
    86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Packs this year are real bad I’ve done some serious pack opening and every sbc and about 40 gold upgrade packs not got anything of note at all to the point where I’m thinking of spending more just to see if it’s possible to get a flag never mind anything decent, last 25-30 packs haven’t had a single board
  • My pack luck has been amazing this year
  • Longers84
    96 posts Park Captain
    Last few years i've dropped serious money into the game, now with the kids getting older i'd rather give it to them. That said, i wasn't even going to play fifa this year but last night i downloaded it. Won a pack through SBC and packed Kane. So i'm probably just going to keep playing with a cheap team and try my hand at grinding it out to see if it's more fun.
  • RileyD
    2293 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2019
    Packed Verratti, OTW Rodri, TOTW Orban, Azpilicueta, Dzeko, Tadic etc without spending a penny and without any rivals rewards so far.

It's all luck
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1902 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve quit spending this year and packed mbappe from the hybrid nations sbc. Best player in 10 years of spending reasonably big.
  • Cyodine
    6478 posts Big Money Move
    The packs I bought with $40, gave me rubbish cards. All of the top rated cards such as Reus, have come from untradeable packs.
  • Gnomenclature
    8253 posts League Winner
    Bought 12k (against my better judgement).

Two walkouts - navas and muller 😣

Robertson was the most value.

Goretzka only one still in the team....
  • Rich2015
    326 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2019
    Time is running out for EA with pushing gambling to children the UK will make it 18 plus within a year

EA will milk as much as they can out of young children from the ages of 3 and up and vunerable adults as they know the ship is sinking now and it will be season pass next year

Young kids from ages of 3 and up exposed to this type of gambling in a video game

Disgusting

• Koning Spijker
    3837 posts National Call-Up
    I got CR7 (untradable) in that very first SBC pack (2 players, 1 gold, 1 rare) it was the second pack I opened this FIFA.
    After that I got
    Ousmane Dembele
    Anthony Martial
    Gabriel Jesus
    IF Trent
    Jamie Vardy
    Marco Verratti
    OTW Hazard (Thorgan)
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    Spent £20, got ultimate edition packs, played rivals, got g1 and e1 in sb’s + done all the sbc’s apart from the crazy national pride crap. Best pulls have been Militao, Kroos and an untradeable Lloris.
    Only other boards have been 2 x Arthur, a couple of 83 rated gk’s and Raul Albiol.

It’s been a real mixture with my friends, one has crazy luck, some decent luck and the rest poo luck
  • ml1dch
    1943 posts Play-Off Hero
    Best I've ever seen I reckon. Did 12k to start and have seen OTW Coutinho, Lacazette, Kane, Cancelo, De Gea, Ter Stegan...

Pre-order packs this morning gave me Mertens, Bernardo Silva and Robertson.
  • Torn4do
    1319 posts Professional
    Not bought a pack and have no intention to do so.

Didn’t even buy the version where you get free packs each week either.

I never got anything decent in packs last year so not wasting any money buying any this year, yes I’d love to have some awesome players in my team but not paying extra on top of the game!

• Fryzern
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Always get crap. Best was hazard a few years back, packed CR7 this year
  • RadioShaq
    20558 posts Moderator
    Looks like prices are pretty cheap so pulls won’t seem that good this year. Only 20 some nif players above 100k.
  • amrbido_9
    408 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My pack luck has been very bad as well
  • Just ya
  • amrbido_9
    408 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fryzern wrote: »
    Always get crap. Best was hazard a few years back, packed CR7 this year

Congrats !
  • Wyojasond
    18962 posts World Class
    Before yesterday, the best player I had packed was an 84 untradeable Hamsik.

Got my SB rewards last night and got OTW De Jong, G. Jesus(sold for 50k) Jesus Navas and Cillessen. Second pack was crap though 😂

Fair play to anyone that buys FIFA points, but seems such a waste and would make the game boring fast I think. Fairly new to FUT and have enjoyed building a team with just random pack openings and transfer market signings.
  • Downthewing85
    898 posts Professional
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    Before yesterday, the best player I had packed was an 84 untradeable Hamsik.

Got my SB rewards last night and got OTW De Jong, G. Jesus(sold for 50k) Jesus Navas and Cillessen. Second pack was crap though 😂

Fair play to anyone that buys FIFA points, but seems such a waste and would make the game boring fast I think. Fairly new to FUT and have enjoyed building a team with just random pack openings and transfer market signings.

I was going to do a no money one, but cracked now I have a 200 one 😔 but stopping now
  • DannySTFC
    10123 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2019
    https://ibb.co/hLs8C1q

Yeah it sucks 😆
  • Vezzo
    1683 posts Play-Off Hero
    All rng. Nothing worth mentioning for me. Maybe the luck will change.
  • Redzed71
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's all luck,,FIFA 18 I had 5 icons packed CR7 twice within a week,last FIFA 19 untradable icon ,other than that nothing,so far this FIFA,nothing more than 40 k .
    Haven't spent this FIFA ,have in previous years,,I've now realised its a rip off!!