How to score from corners?

Satch85
1167 posts Professional
We all on 19 they were easy to score but on 20 I don’t think I’ve scored from one yet, I connect with a lot of them but the headers always tend to go wide at the back post, any tips?

Comments

• Libguy
    5322 posts Big Money Move
    I don’t think I’ve got my head to the ball on a corner yet. Haven’t come close to conceding one either.

I suspect it’s a timing issue. We’re all used to mashing the controller for headers and I don’t think it works that way anymore. So we probably have to be more precise with our controller inputs. Either that or they really need to buff them. It’s sort of ridiculous to have a football game where nobody ever scores a header.
  • RobBanner
    236 posts Sunday League Hero
    Played over 50 games and not scored or conceded one. EA have said feedback suggested people wanted them to be harder to score so they are. My advice is to play it short.
  • greif44
    3655 posts National Call-Up
    Tall players with good jumping and heading + time shoot button
    Get some practice in skill games, it helps
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    yeah ive scored quite a few now, once you get the hang and get in the right position its not that uncommon
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    I just take them short now
  • Unkplayer1
    360 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The scoring 3 from a cross in OTW obj is almost the only thing I haven’t done and not confident about though it’s semi pro require alone
  • tuanna711
    74 posts Park Captain
    Unkplayer1 wrote: »
    The scoring 3 from a cross in OTW obj is almost the only thing I haven’t done and not confident about though it’s semi pro require alone

Low cross count too bro
  • Invincibility
    4661 posts National Call-Up
    Scored a bicycle kick with Marquinos :D
  • silverdale10
    1527 posts Play-Off Hero
    I seemed to benefit slightly more from corner goals than my opponents in 19, so I should be complaining but it always felt such a cheap easy goal to score, like the game was just giving it to you.
  • ml1dch
    1531 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2019
    Short, cut inside, pass to your ST on the six yard box, pass inside, tap in.

Same principle as most FIFA 20 goals.