FIFA 20 Stadiums Thread

Comments

• Tom0307
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    We really should be seeing Porto and Benfica's stadium next year. Also Celtic and Rangers. Now the Bundesliga treatment is done, that along with EPL and La Liga we can easily predict some of next year's stadiums.

I hope they start bringing in some surprise ones. Though, I'll be disappointed if it's MLS to be honest. Now the UEFA license is in the game, it surely would be best to have at least 2 real stadiums from every european league. Given to the ones that usually finish in the top 6.

PES are partners with Celtic and Rangers who have their stadiums in game, what makes you say that?

Not sure when the partnership expires so that's why I said it. Also the fact that for years and years EA never bothered to put those stadiums into the game. It's good that they're actually being properly represented. I can see in future years more and more teams switching to Konami, as EA have way too many teams in the game that have generic stadiums and players looking generic.

90 real stadiums sounds good, but there are over 700 teams. Surely with new consoles this can be increased by at least 150-200. I'm not sure they have to pay any extra to clubs to use their stadiums, but if that's the case then we'll always be left with hundreds and hundreds of generic stadiums.

But generic stadiums seriously need sorting out as well. Why not make it so they look just similar to the teams that use them? That way over the years they can add in hundreds of them.

I'd say the fact they HAVEN'T put them in for years, even when they were partners makes it unlikely they would haha
  • Turf Moor incorrect for the fourth year running. Doesn’t look to have been updated since the grounds first inclusion in FIFA 15. Apart from the spot lights being a different the two new corner stands are not included. Liverpool’s new terrace extension was included at the 11th hour a couple of seasons ago so why not Burnley.
    Hopefully this can be rectified via a patch.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2590 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 27
    I just condeded a goal at Old Trafford against Arsenal AND I KID YOU NOT Aubameyang celebrated in the crowd with a ROW OF ARSENAL FANS IN THE STRETFORD END :D:D:D:D
  • TeamExtreme17
    Living Worlds may aswell be called "Dead Worlds" now..
  • nikolapfc89
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    We need more and better generic stadiums (but knowing EA with keeping current ones).
    Many teams updated their tribunes, most of them have specific shape. I mean almost 50% of teams use generic Waldstadion. Its really boring now after so many years. Unrealistic.

Good soultion would be 4-5 new types of generic stadiums. From small updated to modern generic.
    Or something like stadium creatior. Why not? You are afraid of creating removed stadiums like Munich or Turin? Probably thats reason (thats why pes lost their licence and feature couple years ago). But its ****. That look similar doesnt mean its that.

If you ask me, best solution would be to have biggest teams from all leagues stadiums. Existing ones (real ones) + some of the most famous clubs like Belgium (Anderlecht, Club Brugge, Standard Liege), Denmark (Kobenhavn), Turkey (Galata, Fener and Besiktas), Portugal (Porto, Benfica, Sporting and Braga) etc. That would be much better. At least for most popular teams in their leagues.

Also you can consider DLC even paid for more stadiums. Make stads for leagues like above, like dlc (10-30$) if that can be solution. If you ask me, i would pay for that. I know its going almost 90$ for game but it will make me enjoy whole year.

I dont know, but if you want to make proper football game i really dont see what is the problem. Cause this is really funny. Football is not play only in Premier League or La Liga.
  • TeamExtreme17
    Why are they showing stadium tunnels again when they're blatantly NOT in the game!? False advertising again?

• efcrmcf
    50 posts Park Captain
    Crests are shown wrong on the scoreboard of Bramall Lane. Sheefield United´s crest is the visitors' crest and viceversa.
  • Eddie
    736 posts Semi-Pro
    Goodison park is outdated by about 3 years now.

SJP STILL has the stands miles away from the pitch.

In general nets and goalposts are grey instead of white in non-sunny conditions. The shadowing on nets in sunny/clear conditions are garbage.
  • It amazes me that they always trot out the "licensing" issue whenever they can't do something correctly, but their license seems to be ok with them representing stadium structures incorrectly.
  • Anyone who's willing to grind through all editable in-game stadiums and change them to their real name, here's a visual guide which might come in handy for you:

s40I4s9m.jpg

Enjoy!
  • JazzIsName
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    heidl wrote: »
    Anyone who's willing to grind through all editable in-game stadiums and change them to their real name, here's a visual guide which might come in handy for you:

s40I4s9m.jpg

Enjoy!

Nice work.
  • Pwalie86
    1351 posts Professional
    heidl wrote: »
    Anyone who's willing to grind through all editable in-game stadiums and change them to their real name, here's a visual guide which might come in handy for you:

s40I4s9m.jpg

Enjoy!

Absolutely amazing work...only thing is that someone left out Wales on the men's national teams list. :D
  • Can someone please tell me where Stadion 23. Maj stadium is on FUT 20. It’s like completely disappeared.
  • flcinusa
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I see King Power Stadium was updated to add new screens, but they didn't remove the old ones, and, curiously, the new screens do not cast a shadow
  • HalaMadrid07
    10 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 29
    Has anyone seen tunnel cutaways during prematch presentations outside of Atletico Madrid? They teased tunnel shots at Real Madrid, Manchester City, PSG, & Dortmund but I haven't seen them in game. More false advertising from EA? @EA_Andy
  • JWNYsg
    902 posts Semi-Pro
    what's the Allianz Arena equivalent now please?
  • flcinusa
    edited September 30
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    what's the Allianz Arena equivalent now please?

Bayern use Sanderson Park, better than the Stadion Olympik they used in the beta
  • King_Cantona77
    1023 posts Professional
    Stadio Classico (bronze with the big fence behind the goal) seems to either have disappeared or isn't in packs.

@EA_Andy Can you guys check this please?
  • flcinusa
    Mestalla ad boards have no collision detection (players and balls go straight through), odd considering they are probably the closest to the pitch in the whole game
  • Bigxoura
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    flcinusa wrote: »
    Mestalla ad boards have no collision detection (players and balls go straight through), odd considering they are probably the closest to the pitch in the whole game

That happens in a lot of german stadiums aswell like Leipzig where not only the ad boards are ghosts but the stadiums walls too.
  • efcrmcf
    50 posts Park Captain
    It is not a stadiums' problem properly but most Spanish stadiums are assigned to the English cheer of goal [YEEEEEEEEESS] instead of GOOOOOOOOOL. It ruins the expecience...
  • RollsReus
    1444 posts Professional
    I know this is slightly the wrong place, but I spent hours renaming the stadiums of teams in the game only for them to be reset to the default ones after an update. Extremely frustrating.
  • Jack93
    19 posts Ball Boy
    Do we have news about Ribery's face?
  • JazzIsName
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    RollsReus wrote: »
    I know this is slightly the wrong place, but I spent hours renaming the stadiums of teams in the game only for them to be reset to the default ones after an update. Extremely frustrating.

The same thing happened to me then someone told me how to save it on my XBOX so I could bring it back after the wipe.
  • Has anyone seen tunnel cutaways during prematch presentations outside of Atletico Madrid? They teased tunnel shots at Real Madrid, Manchester City, PSG, & Dortmund but I haven't seen them in game. More false advertising from EA? @EA_Andy

Anyone notice new tunnel cutaways?
  • Howler19
    612 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 9
    Jack93 wrote: »

Are you saying his face looks like a stadium or why ask that here?
  • Jack93
    19 posts Ball Boy
    Howler19 wrote: »
    Jack93 wrote: »

Are you saying his face looks like a stadium or why ask that here?

Because i wrote in the wrong discussion
  • Howler19
    612 posts An Exciting Prospect
    From title update 5: "Updates to multiple kits, balls, stadiums and trophies."

Did anybody figure out which stadiums have been updated and how?
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Howler19 wrote: »
    From title update 5: "Updates to multiple kits, balls, stadiums and trophies."

Did anybody figure out which stadiums have been updated and how?

Maybe the Johan Cruyff ArenA has been updated along with the faces?
  • Druski5150
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hope they fixed Frankfurt stadium (the goal ends where grass meets astroturf are asymmetrical)