Fifa 20 CMS Discussion Thread

Comments

• sviraman
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sviraman wrote: »
    What is so bad about waiting a couple weeks to start a CM? It's not a race. I for one am not planning on buying the new game until maybe November, if at all. Let them fix it first.

Well I mean releasing a game with this many issues is pretty messed up 😂

Don’t know anyone who buys a game hoping they have to wait weeks for it to be fixed 🤦‍♂️

People buy early access games tho. And now FIFA essentially is one, with all the needed updates and fixes.
  • Ashy
    12603 posts Has That Special Something
    What early access game costs £50+
  • Chris
    5568 posts Big Money Move
    Game Ad: We have this

Actual Game: We dont have this

Lmao why are we mad?
  • Ashy
    edited September 2019
    First off they actually had the nerve to use the 'fix AI starting eleven in important matches' in the pitch notes as Fifa 20 career mode feature when really it's a bug fix that most companies would sort out during the game cycle year, better yet in the first month. Funny that they failed to achieve that but make it worse. Same with the fixture congestion and many other things in the pitch notes.

Best of it yet even after all the complaints of false advertising they advertise a face scan of Joao Felix in the OTW promo which went live 6pm Friday. Guess what? He's still got a generic face in game. How about EA advertise things when they either know it's not completely broke or actually in game and working instead of just saying it will be sorted in a future patch. They really are the worst company
  • Not sure how others feel but I find it bad enough we have to wait a month after the season starts for the new FIFA to come out. I'm anxious to start a CM as soon as the real season opens, adding extra unexpected weeks onto that just makes it worse.

Also, they said 1--2 weeks for a gameplay update, no idea what that will include.
  • WestardLord
    2025 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2019
    And they keep saying "future updates", which sounds like it may take multiple patches to fix the issues.

Infuriating.
  • DB1512
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Despite all the bugs that need to be fixed before I want to start my story I played a couple games with Heerenveen today. I started a game when this happened
    O7KOBQO.png
    Never had this bug before, do more of you have this bug?
  • WestardLord
    Yeah seems to be happening to a lot of people. When players are shortlisted for transfers their model appears during games. Such a hilariously horrible glitch.

Imagine if that happen in real life lol.

Griezmann just standing in the middle of Anfield with an Atlético kit on while Liverpool batter Barca, 4-0.
  • Ashy
    Apparently if you go to the credits section on Fifa 20 it doesn't have a single person credited for career mode just FUT, Volta and gameplay :D
  • Wyojasond
    15358 posts World Class
    Ashy wrote: »
    Apparently if you go to the credits section on Fifa 20 it doesn't have a single person credited for career mode just FUT, Volta and gameplay :D

The career mode team every year...”just hit copy Carl”

giphy.gif
  • Valo
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Xeneize I appreciate you old man <3@dannyboy
  • Chris
    In lieu of a working CM, been getting back into FUT for the first time in years, the SBC are cool
  • Ahmer50x
    25834 posts Player of the Year
    Chris wrote: »
    In lieu of a working CM, been getting back into FUT for the first time in years, the SBC are cool

This is what EA wanted :joy:
  • Ashy
    giphy.gif
  • dannyboy
    12925 posts Has That Special Something
    Nice to see you back in the CM section btw @Ahmer50x , try not to start any forum revolutions this time :D
  • Danimal5981
    2558 posts Fans' Favourite
    giphy.gif

@Ashy explain?
  • Ashy wrote: »
    giphy.gif

@Ashy explain?

EA purposely screw up CM so people will start playing FUT. Chris fell for the trap and is now lost in the FUT world. Never to be heard from again on the CM forums.
  • Chris
    Oh yeah 100%

Not spending money on it mind, but it is fun still, but as soon as career mode is fixed I get get into my Sunderland and England CMs <3
  • Ahmer50x
    25834 posts Player of the Year
    dannyboy wrote: »
    Nice to see you back in the CM section btw Ahmer50x , try not to start any forum revolutions this time :D

Glad to see some people are still around from the "Return to Eden" days :joy:
  • Ashy
    giphy.gif

@Ashy explain?

LAboog4 covered it :D
  • Danimal5981
    2558 posts Fans' Favourite
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

@Ashy explain?

EA purposely screw up CM so people will start playing FUT. Chris fell for the trap and is now lost in the FUT world. Never to be heard from again on the CM forums.

No, no, no, nooooooo. I shall not give in. I've never touched FUT before and I won't do it now....

....Hey, this is actually pretty fun :smiley:
  • WestardLord
    edited September 2019
    My news feed in my CM is now showing Bellerin in a Chelsea kit. What in the hell is this nonsense?

I've had enough of this. Going back to 19 for my next story. At least I can mod it on PC.
  • Wyojasond
    15358 posts World Class
    Yeah I’ve been playing FUT too 😂🤦‍♂️ Not spending a dime on it though, just having some fun til the CM is fixed. My little girl likes the pack openings so my team has changed a lot with SBCs and upgrades. Pack luck has been horrendous though. Beyond ready for CM to hopefully be sorted out
  • Alastair
    10246 posts Moderator
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    dannyboy wrote: »
    Nice to see you back in the CM section btw Ahmer50x , try not to start any forum revolutions this time :D

Glad to see some people are still around from the "Return to Eden" days :joy:

Every time I see you post it’s the first thing to come to mind. :joy:
  • Valo wrote: »
    @Xeneize I appreciate you old man <3@dannyboy

Bless up my dear fellas @Valo @dannyboy

If FIFA 20 wasn't 1000% broken I might've actually bought it and done an EA United/simmed league/whatever like the old days. Let's see if they fix it.
  • Wyojasond
    15358 posts World Class
    Sounds like a 1.14gb update is rolling out on PC. Haven’t heard what the fixes are yet 🤷‍♂️
  • Wyojasond
    15358 posts World Class
    9d405693b469a57e3c73dbc5c7f5b885.png
    98e96d064af5da19ea795644a67b611b.png
    3eff1332167b35abe5317d0d7675a5bb.png
    5b517a4956a46ee7b773a9875b8023e6.png
    1dc7dc376d22262907fe3c1c9fead64c.png
    62686fe7be2132af06008deea580edf6.png
    31e0684db0f083d2bff2d0df10c22f3b.png
    b63cdf7db715407aa229fe7d6aedd32e.png
  • Ashy
    Career mode?
  • Wyojasond
    15358 posts World Class
    Career mode?

Seriously the only thing I’ve seen is an announcement just now from Andy saying they addressed congestion fixture with serie a 🤦‍♂️🤬
  • Ashy
    Ye seen that
This discussion has been closed.