The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The Squad Building Clanneges * LEAGUE SBC HYPEEEEE 😭* Simon Deli Appreciation Thread ☕🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Moiizer
    7961 posts League Winner
    150k + made off the turkish lg silvers i bought for 200 coins like 8 hours ago. #TradingKing
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Friend of mine that plays on PS4 got 89 nedved out of one of the advanced SBCs. Also pulled 90 pirlo out of just 12k FP. Unreal luck some people have
  • Ulook92
    14142 posts Has That Special Something
    Moiizer wrote: »
    150k + made off the turkish lg silvers i bought for 200 coins like 8 hours ago. #TradingKing

I bought golds. Doh.
  • RappSnitch
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Could we see Ramos going up in price again this year? I'm guessing him and Varane/Militao are gonna be the go to CB pairing again.
  • freakjas
    6911 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah only sold like 3 or 4, still am able to finish my team with that so can‘t complain. Had to discard random cards in my club otherwise.
  • freakjas
    6911 posts Big Money Move
    Also falcao from mm B)
  • Ulook92
    Iv asked already but can someone explian this while icon and what we will actually be getting? No more SBCs?
  • Joestoe
    5801 posts Big Money Move
    Anybody else getting speed up lag? Never experienced in any other FIFA and pretty sure my internet is the same as always.
  • Azof
    17238 posts World Class
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Anybody else getting speed up lag? Never experienced in any other FIFA and pretty sure my internet is the same as always.

speed up lag is on your end
  • Ozz
    2893 posts Fans' Favourite
    My MM packs were so bad I'm currently doing depression Gold Upgrades
  • Eddie Jones
    2130 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2019
    Ozz wrote: »
    My MM packs were so bad I'm currently doing depression Gold Upgrades

I did that early last year very early in the year. I think I was salty about squad battle or rival rewards. Ended up getting Mbappe and Griezmann in the same pack like 4 packs in. You can do it!!!!
  • Pughy30
    26490 posts Player of the Year
    Ødegaard with a disgusting assist tonight a Futstars version of him is needed EA
  • WFCBagnall
    73457 posts Moderator
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Iv asked already but can someone explian this while icon and what we will actually be getting? No more SBCs?

I replied to you yesterday. It's just Futswap but just for icons.

And no, no icon sbcs this year.
  • WFCBagnall
    73457 posts Moderator
    Might do Lewa tomorrow depending on requirements solely based on boredom.

I need sbcs that'll last me more than 2 minutes to finish :joy:
  • Otis
    3475 posts National Call-Up

No more individual icon sbcs. They made out like we might get sbcs like the base icon sbc etc.

Icon swaps is essentially futswaps but for icons. They haven’t given much info but I think it’s 3 separate batches. The 1st batch has been announced, I’m sure you’ll find it somewhere.

Once an icon has been in a batch then no more versions of that icon can be in a different batch of icon swaps. So for example I think the 1st batch has 89 Drogba in it, which means the prime or PIM can’t be in a future batch. So if you want a better version of Drogba, the market is your only hope.
  • therandomjack
    1323 posts Professional
    Moiizer wrote: »

I'd bought about 30 so did well, wish it had beem Liga NOS then I'd have been super wealthy :'(
  • Crossland
    9108 posts League Winner
    Anyone else getting the "You are too early" message when trying to load up Fifa I'm 99% I had 30 mins left when last on !
  • I was playing rivals yesterday and the connection was fine, there was no delay or anything, now tonight it has felt terrible. Anyone else noticed this?
  • holdenwait
    59375 posts National Treasure
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Ødegaard with a disgusting assist tonight a Futstars version of him is needed EA

one of the most elegant and exciting players to watch for sure, loving that he's finally loaned to spanish league now after a few years in eredivise
  • Southgatology
    1120 posts Professional

When did this promo come out again last year?
  • Eddie Jones
    2130 posts Fans' Favourite
    Think it came out like February-March.
  • holdenwait
    edited September 2019
    nope, Jan 18 @Southgatology
  • Pughy30
    26490 posts Player of the Year

When did this promo come out again last year?

It was January 18th last year. Honestly hope EA do two releases of it this year though it's such a good promo and there's so many cards they could do.
  • holdenwait
    doubt they'd do 2 batches but for sure expecting another one. most fun cards of the year personally.

• Southgatology
    1120 posts Professional
    Thanks chaps
  • RBailss
    12729 posts Has That Special Something
    Eventually win the draft & get 2 x gold pack, 2 x premium gold players pack :'(
  • RBailss
    12729 posts Has That Special Something
    RBailss wrote: »
    Eventually win the draft & get 2 x gold pack, 2 x premium gold players pack :'(

Best player - Partey 😂
  • Ulook92
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

I replied to you yesterday. It's just Futswap but just for icons.

And no, no icon sbcs this year.

Yeah i know you did but i still wasnt clear on it. Wow really? Is that 100% how dead is it gonna be without the SBCs. Very saddening.
  • Ulook92
    When do we thing Lewa is coming? Would you hold onto a packed Thiago or just sell him now?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    22577 posts Club Captain
    When do we thing Lewa is coming? Would you hold onto a packed Thiago or just sell him now?

Tm, was announced by German ea account or something iirc