Premier League Lounge (2014/15)

Comments

• CFC-shazaam
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    fraud Madrid is such a tin pot club
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Steph wrote: »
    Lol Jaxite you know I can out pay you if I want.

And this is why your disliked Steph.

Constantly bragging about your wealth to others who don't care, and posting pictures and videos of Bayern when there not even wanted. And also trying to troll constantly by asking dumb questions to get attention.
  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain
    Bowden absolutely destroyed. :joy:
  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain
    You know you've been bad when Jax is getting real on you.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Jaxite wrote: »
    Monkey is there a way of banning people from a thread not the forum..?

Look I don't like Bowden much either but there's no need to ban him from this thread.

Screen-Shot-2014-08-09-at-10.40.11-PM.png
  • CFC-shazaam
    is that fraud jaxite a man city fan ?
  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain
    Yes, but his favorite player is Jack Wilshere.
  • CFC-shazaam
    Robert wrote: »

He supports a fraud team but loves an absolute fraud of a player.

Disgusting fraud he is
  • jmcqos
    11038 posts Has That Special Something

HOW DARE YOU CALL JAXITE A FRAUD
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain

Banta from Robert
  • TC
    10283 posts Has That Special Something

Constantly bragging about your wealth to others who don't care, and posting pictures and videos of Bayern when there not even wanted. And also trying to troll constantly by asking dumb questions to get attention.

Jax talking sense... *looks for a flying pig*
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Steph's just mad at me because of my appreciation for Emma. He's also a giant tool, has his own maid ffs.
  • CFC-shazaam
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Steph's just mad at me because of my appreciation for Emma. He's also a giant tool, has his own maid ffs.

A fraud calling someone a tool hmmmmm
  • Baelexis
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    Emma is a tool in my opinion, sex tool that is

• jmcqos

And I suspected you were a mega ****,now there are no more doubts in my head
  • CFC-shazaam
    jmcqos wrote: »

And I suspected you were a mega ****,now there are no more doubts in my head

Doesn't change the fact that you're a fraud
  • jmcqos
    Baelexis wrote: »

**** hell lad I mean you're 15 and all but this is a bit too much even for a teenager
  • Farlz
    8414 posts League Winner
    What on earth is with you and the word fraud? @CFC-shazaam
    You've literally said it in every post lately...
  • CFC-shazaam
    Just made a fraud rage quit on PES.

Lets get me some black balls
  • Baelexis
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    Baelexis wrote: »

**** hell lad I mean you're 15 and all but this is a bit too much even for a teenager
    lol. was jking :blush:
  • Baelexis
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero

:joy:

• jmcqos

Phrasing...
  • Adrian
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    This is Steph we're talking about, lad probably pays someone to wipe his arse.

Its not his fault he's in a wheelchair.

omfg almost choked on my organic Waitrose asparagus when I read this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Delta
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2015
    I don't see the need to avoid the swear filter unless its for a dumb word that shouldn't have been filtered in the first place (iirc "idiot" was filtered on old forum). You should be able to tell what the word was by how many asterisks and the context lol.
  • Steph
    862 posts
    edited April 2015

Lol, you guys hurl all kinds of insults my way while I remain unaffected by them, I mention money because I know it will bother you and then all of the sudden you guys think I'm the worst person in the world. There's so much irony in that. If you've notice I hardly ever (if ever) insult any of you.

And btw I don't need your insight to know why people dislike me, jealousy is a strong thing.
  • jmcqos

Lol, you guys hurl all kinds of insults my way while I remain unaffected by them, I mention money because I know it will bother you and then all of the sudden you guys think I'm the worst person in the world. There's so much irony in that. If you've notice I hardly ever (if ever) insult any of you.

Poor little steph we all know one day you'll end up in a psych ward
  • Adrian
    3412 posts National Call-Up

You post your Bundesliga crap and spam the thread with pictures of **** Bayern players. It is irritating. You are irritating.
  • Delta
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Poor little steph we all know one day you'll end up in a psych ward

I'll probably be the psychologist.
  • CFC-shazaam
    is steph full **** ?
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class

And btw I don't need your insight to know why people dislike me, jealousy is a strong thing.

Your innocent.. you just come into a lounge and constantly talk rubbish about Football and about the wrong subject.
This discussion has been closed.