When to Sell

Neal1982
1136 posts Professional
I am going to be unable to play from Thursday - Sunday. Having already built a half decent Bundesliga team- Burki, Akanji, Goretkza, Werner etc, should I hold on, or bank the coins and back a price drop in a few days time?

Comments

• Nokturnl
    52 posts Park Captain
    How can anyone predict a virtual market? LOL Do what you wish.
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nokturnl wrote: »

What a stupid comment

Considering a lot of people trade more than they play I’m pretty sure quite a lot of people on here can give a good prediction as to what direction the market will go.
  • Nokturnl
    52 posts Park Captain
    Grezzerk wrote: »

What a stupid comment

Considering a lot of people trade more than they play I’m pretty sure quite a lot of people on here can give a good prediction as to what direction the market will go.

LOL
  • Lunty
    2498 posts Fans' Favourite
    The 83 and under cards i’d say tonight is the best time to sell them
  • Grezzerk
    1699 posts Play-Off Hero
    Grezzerk wrote: »

What a stupid comment

LOL

Please explain to me how traders make coins then if they can’t read the market?

Do everyone a favour and go back to pes.
  • Chubz
    3244 posts National Call-Up
    The expert traders are saying for most of the cards, hold onto them as they will go up. I remember on PC When Mbappe got his 83 gold card, started at around 50k and after a week or two it was up to 190k and selling.
  • Gnomenclature
    7777 posts League Winner
    I packed Robertson 85... been waiting to sell. Hes going for like 65k, but should be closer to 100k imo. Cant see him going lower than that anytime soon... Hopefully I don't screwed holding to long cause he's the most valuable card I have and am hoping he can help fund potm lewa.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    Wednesday or Thursday this week

Thursday or Friday next week
  • nt009
    1871 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chubz wrote: »
    The expert traders are saying for most of the cards, hold onto them as they will go up. I remember on PC When Mbappe got his 83 gold card, started at around 50k and after a week or two it was up to 190k and selling.

that's because he had an OTW in packs at the time and the regular gold card wasn't in packs for 10 days...
  • nt009
    1871 posts Fans' Favourite
    I packed Robertson 85... been waiting to sell. Hes going for like 65k, but should be closer to 100k imo. Cant see him going lower than that anytime soon... Hopefully I don't screwed holding to long cause he's the most valuable card I have and am hoping he can help fund potm lewa.

why would you do POTM Lewy so late in September?
    Looks like he has a good chance of getting another POTM for this month, which will probably be out mid-october
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16651 posts World Class
    Hold what you can until the Friday the first WL starts and there should be alot of demand then and prices will go up alot for popular players.

If you can hold them a couple of weeks they go up even more.
  • Boommaametw3
    3736 posts National Call-Up
    You should have sold last night. Prices are falling but will recover again. Just hold on till WL
  • NewRave7
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Now is the time to buy. Sancho is down like 15k. By the first weekend league they will shoot up. Will probably drop some more with panic tomorrow though.
  • Oscaaaar
    1358 posts Professional
    NewRave7 wrote: »
    Now is the time to buy. Sancho is down like 15k. By the first weekend league they will shoot up. Will probably drop some more with panic tomorrow though.

Pretty sure that has to do a bit with Gnabry getting a price range update. As people couldnt get Gnabry they just paid whatever for Sancho.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    Just hold, be patient, don’t panic, look at the trends from last year
  • Amdp9
    6643 posts Big Money Move
    Demand will be high down the road, you are seeing the prices being low because Game isn't out yet, Believe me your patience will pay off big @Neal1982
  • Amdp9
    Like suarez last year started at 200K and by October 20Th he did hit 400K
  • purcvl
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hold what you can until the Friday the first WL starts and there should be alot of demand then and prices will go up alot for popular players.

If you can hold them a couple of weeks they go up even more.

Would you say the same vvd? He was at 590k I've the weekend and is available for 490k now. Packed him and getting antsy
  • Zeke1216
    2760 posts National Call-Up
    Oscaaaar wrote: »

Pretty sure that has to do a bit with Gnabry getting a price range update. As people couldnt get Gnabry they just paid whatever for Sancho.
    Oscaaaar wrote: »

Gnarby at 35k good ? I had loan sancho and I didn’t really like him that much
  • RageRambler
    1113 posts Professional
    If you hold until WL starts, everything will go up alot. So, if you're waiting until then to sell, then choosing to buy your team at the same time, that's not smart. Buy a modest team for squad battles, sell when ppl are making their teams as prices will go up tonight. Then buy a team of low 80's, even some 83's-85's that are being pulled like hot cakes. Sell on Thursday, and then buy again between friday and saturday this week when otw's drop. Prices should do this.
    High rated and popular players will Rise tonight and tomorrow.
    Prices will drop during peak hours tomorrow, then rise again later in the night UK time
    Wednesday prices will drop when TOTW comes out. But they should slowly rise again on Thursday.
    Friday, OTW's come out which will drop prices for the whole weekend. They may even be down until Wednesday. By next Thursday, prices will inflate like crazy for the weekens league.

This is my prediction. But I could be wrong
  • Roobar
    1398 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've bought a team to play with that I am happy with, and then I will sit on a load that I've bought ready to sell for first WL, people will be grinding coins and trying to get those slightly higher tier players ready for WL. So like a lot of people have said really
  • Vaporduff777
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What about non rare golds guys best to sell now or when league sbc’s come?
  • Amdp9

Discard them and buy 83-84 rated
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2019
    Amdp9 wrote: »

Discard them and buy 83-84 rated

VERY BAD ADVICE ! lots of non rare sell for 500-700 and some for more. Easy to make double the amount by selling the nonrares instead of discarding