FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Kidamory wrote: »
    Chinese super league scans WHEN? 🥴

I think they will never get scans .This is sad . There are only a few brasilian and european players with a scan in CSL . :(

Guys we need scans for other big clubs , the Chinese club should be the last to be scanned , it’s not a good league at all , all players do is get paid .

I’m not saying I want them scanned, I’m pretty sure they were scanned for fifa 19 but haven’t been added could be wrong though
  • AZOOOZIL8
    80 posts Park Captain
    FifaVN wrote: »
    why big club dont use their best players? they said it has been fixed already :(

I swear they said that more than 2 times in the past FIFAs.

They're obviously just LYING.
  • ChrisW1991
    1404 posts Professional
    AZOOOZIL8 wrote: »
    why big club dont use their best players? they said it has been fixed already :(

There's even a bug when you edit a player in career mode it's ridiculous mate
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    From everything I’m seeing career mode is fundamentally broken, worst it’s been in years, these new “features” have broken it even more. At this point I’m not buying it, far to many bugs and issues a week from launch, haven’t they heard of internal testing?
  • Howler19
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2019
    From everything I’m seeing career mode is fundamentally broken, worst it’s been in years, these new “features” have broken it even more. At this point I’m not buying it, far to many bugs and issues a week from launch, haven’t they heard of internal testing?

It was fundamentally broken during EA access last year too. Some of it was fixed with the release day patch while some things remained broken for the duration of the game. I really hope they fix more than just some of the issues this time.
  • Rusty2times
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    When will the psg and athletico scans come in game??!!! And club America ?!!
  • Rusty2times
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Also Aston villa will they be in the game when it comes out grealish a monster need him in my career mode
  • Futbol22
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2019
    Amazing that people are going on and on about the promoted teams, Atletico & PSG.

If any of you’ve played fifa for the past 3-4 years you will now the promoted teams come in November DLC. EA doesn’t differ much from their usual habits so why is everyone asking if we’ll get all the above teams by release...? No additional starheads additions will come by release.

Don’t worry about the promoted team starheads coming (they will). The ones to worry about coming is the PSG and Atletico ones, especially for the players that are needing updated: Draxler, Marquinhos, Silva, etc.
  • BlackMortem868
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Amazing that people are going on and on about the promoted teams, Atletico & PSG.

If any of you’ve played fifa for the past 3-4 years you will now the promoted teams come in November DLC. EA doesn’t differ much from their usual habits so why is everyone asking if we’ll get all the above teams by release...? No additional starheads additions will come by release.

Don’t worry about the promoted team starheads coming (they will). The ones to worry about coming is the PSG and Atletico ones, especially for the players that are needing updated: Draxler, Marquinhos, Silva, etc.

Alright man, taking your word for it.
  • HTAFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Edin Dzeko looks like an alien and Pastore is one of the most outdated scans in the game
    really kills the fun in using Roma
  • ChrisW1991 wrote: »

What’s the bug?
  • ChrisW1991
    1404 posts Professional
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

What’s the bug?

The players rating goes down and it changes their position
  • pipopazzo33
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jordan Henderson is trolling us going back to his old look just after he was finally updated. Or maybe he s trolling EA...lol
  • pipopazzo33
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    The fact that AI teams dont use the best players in career mode will never be fixed its like that for ages. Winter gear bug the same. These are made purposely by the devs somehow.... its been years they cant see they dont notice these so called bugs. The only old bug that might be fixed its LOD. Batshuay appearing bald or Alderweireld haircut appearing generic in gameplay etc
  • The fact that AI teams dont use the best players in career mode will never be fixed its like that for ages. Winter gear bug the same. These are made purposely by the devs somehow.... its been years they cant see they dont notice these so called bugs. The only old bug that might be fixed its LOD. Batshuay appearing bald or Alderweireld haircut appearing generic in gameplay etc

Hopefully sorted on release day patch 😩
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    Jordan Henderson is trolling us going back to his old look just after he was finally updated. Or maybe he s trolling EA...lol

Gosh and TAA doing the Volta sign...
    Its Liverpool giving to EA but nothing in return.
  • Pwalie86
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    That's why I'm not surprised to see teams going over to PES. You wonder why because it's not such a big mainstream game compared to Fifa, but more teams and certainly players are represented properly.

If they do that often in the future you can see more Fifa players moving in the opposite direction.

• Steph3998
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero

Same with De Gea :lol:
  • ManzGOTIT
    2925 posts Fans' Favourite

Lmao I was thinking the same yesterday
  • Fabriciuz
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Anyone know how many new faces was added this FIFA 20 compared to 19?
  • Daviddt86
    446 posts Sunday League Hero
    At least 200 new faces. The Bundesliga alone over 180
  • Quiffed
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    Where is Bacuna and Daly from Huddersfield? Saw picture evidence of them being scanned and they are not in game. Bacuna generic is nothing short of horrendous
  • nao619
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Quiffed wrote: »
    Where is Bacuna and Daly from Huddersfield? Saw picture evidence of them being scanned and they are not in game. Bacuna generic is nothing short of horrendous

Happens a lot. Loads of people scanned evidently but never added. Or added years later.

West Ham we’re quite open about it yet those new scans (except a couple) have never made it in.
  • ChrisW1991
    1404 posts Professional
    nao619 wrote: »
    Quiffed wrote: »

Happens a lot. Loads of people scanned evidently but never added. Or added years later.

West Ham we’re quite open about it yet those new scans (except a couple) have never made it in.

Still waiting on the updated Lanzini scan yet 😂
  • gurnz_7272
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park