The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

pc

Avochad0
226 posts Sunday League Hero
is there still cheaters on PC? last time i played couldnt finish draft .. fut champions was like his players 99 pace 99 stamina 99 shooting 99 dribbling 50%+ of opponents were with cheats

Comments

• Reulol
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There are but i heard ea banned them (or some of them) instantly seems like they started to take serious matters on this one, still wont stop those cheaters from trying again..
  • Daddy
    5709 posts Big Money Move
    Avochad0 wrote: »
    is there still cheaters on PC? last time i played couldnt finish draft .. fut champions was like his players 99 pace 99 stamina 99 shooting 99 dribbling 50%+ of opponents were with cheats

Draft - possibly depending on your region
    Fut champs - based on FIFA 19, mostly no
  • hhoverflow
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Daddy wrote: »
    Avochad0 wrote: »

Draft - possibly depending on your region
    Fut champs - based on FIFA 19, mostly no

LOL, how can you say that?

The game is still full of cheaters... The most blatant ones get banned after a few months, but if you are a clever/smooth user, nothing happens...

The popularity of the "known available cheater" is also higher since he is getting quite famous.