Edit Player

Fix FUT
2 posts Ball Boy
edited September 2019
As a huge career mode fan I enjoy editing my players styles (boots, kitfit) and in fifa 20 it seems to have been changed so that once you click on 'edit player' it starts at the Austrian league which means I have to scroll all the way across and then all the way down to find the team I'm using. It was something that didnt need to be changed as now it is just very unnecessary and time consuming. Please EA do something about this I beg.

Comments

• mjtheslambam323
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TOTALLY AGREE!!! At first I was like “ohh this is a different edit player interface it looks cool”. I especially liked how their body image appeared when you’d cycle through players. Meaning you wouldn’t have to click on a player to view their face, boots, kit, etc. Then like you said........I click on a player to edit and might tweak their stats or adjust boots and then I would click Back then Save.....then be redirected back to the Austrian league, the starting point of edit player, rather than back to that specific team and player I just edited. Absolutely ridiculous. They have got to fix this.
  • THANKYOU, you literally read my mind and I also like your point with the addition to see the player as you scroll past them but sadly the rest of the problem ruins it unfortunately.
  • Kasa
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This sounds horrible, I love to edit all the players but like this it will take ages
  • JazzIsName
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is exactly the same on the team editor when changing stadium assignments and names. I spent a couple of hours doing it on the 10-hour access the other night and it literally, and I do mean literally took an already painstaking task and doubled the duration of it. A shocking and moronic design decision. If it even was one.
  • James89
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I just noticed my career mode if you edit a player in any way LW/RW changes to LF/RF , CM changes to CAM and CF changes to ST. This is very annoying @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Rtas @EA_Cian
  • LordBob
    80 posts Park Captain
    No problem lads - they will get it fixed for FIFA21, don't worry.
  • TheBib
    84 posts Park Captain
    LordBob wrote: »
    No problem lads - they will get it fixed for FIFA21, don't worry.

I admire your optimism.

Fifa 30 would be more realistic.

• Kenneth8500
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2019
    James89 wrote: »
    I just noticed my career mode if you edit a player in any way LW/RW changes to LF/RF , CM changes to CAM and CF changes to ST. This is very annoying @EA_Andy @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar @EA_Rtas @EA_Cian

Are you editing the players in the fifa menu or direct in carrere mode?
  • James89

In Career mode but i notice it happens in the fifa menu as well
  • WestardLord
    2222 posts Fans' Favourite
    The whole edit player mechanic seems broken or unfinished right. Doesn't even save the changes for me every time.
  • Kenneth8500
    Did it happen if you only edit the boots and shirts?

• James89

Yes i only edit boots or shirts never touched the positions or stats and in career mode you can only edit clothing and both times it changes the positions
  • Kenneth8500
    Hmm. Bad. I always start editing my player boots and shirts, hand bands etc.

Yes i only edit boots or shirts never touched the positions or stats and in career mode you can only edit clothing and both times it changes the positions

• Kenneth8500
    @EA_Andy: did you know, are this thing an issue on the full game when you release it at friday?
  • Kenneth8500
    @EA_Andy : Will this happens on full game released or, have you already fix it when you release the full game at friday 27?

• Kenneth8500
    @EA_Andy , @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar are the dev team looking into this problem? And will there soon came a fix for it?

@EA_Andy : Will this happens on full game released or, have you already fix it when you release the full game at friday 27?

• MOES98
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EA_Andy , @EA_Lanna @EA_DarDar are the dev team looking into this problem? And will there soon came a fix for it?

No theyre not
  • Steph3998
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    Agree with this, it also goes back to the main menu after editing a player... :s
  • Kasa
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    Agree with this, it also goes back to the main menu after editing a player... :s

This really needs to be patched, how come ea didn’t check this?.
  • please fix this in the update! its a pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️, however i dont understand how you have not added the edit player option in the squad hub menus for
  • Kasa
    Steph3998 wrote: »

This is terrible, I love to edit players but like this it will take ages, @EA_Andy are you aware of this? It has to be patched
  • And why is it not possible to edit national team players and others from the Rest of the world? It does not make sense. And with that much of a problem with athlete licensing, why doesn't EA allow access for us to edit the names and characteristics of generic players. This FIFA 20 is very confusing.
  • TM1982
    484 posts Sunday League Hero
    The rest of the world bug is the worst for me. I’ve had to transfer the players into other leagues to then edit them and then transfer them back.