Game changers - unfair advantage?

P1tch_1nvaderz88
13360 posts Has That Special Something
edited September 21
So I've just come to the realisation that all game changers were given the full game... Yep, the Full game, before we even got a 10hrs access trial..

Now I know most people know someone, or have known someone that can get the game early. Maybe they have had such a luxury themselves at one point..

But this? This is a joke, let's not forget its the same muppets that told them to keep GK movement and other stupid game breaking nonsense....undoubtedly the same people will load up a million FP like castro/bateson

So do you think it's fair that these people get such an unfair advantage when we have to PAY to get 10hrs access or/and £10-£20 more for 3 days early...?

Game changers - unfair advantage? 52 votes

Yeah, that's pretty unfair
51%
Cristiano_RonaldoZambo9DolphFifaProDKIPedroDavistoDazzler179Frugo77 LiamaloneRetro_GDoggiesScotmark1986MxM15steverich1988TradeyP1tch_1nvaderz88Avochad0Aqeel87FifaGod97Jobiwan 27 votes
No, they're making content after all
1%
SkyBlueSteve 1 vote
Personally, it doesn't bother me either way
38%
bbergercrackers07Anthonyr475kcichrisPurplejacketSeandimesjoehukMr_Matchup1RadraptorGoonerJoe88Benja190782greif44CharlieCgregglesmdizzl3Alex_crThunder001what3v3rGrezzerkR1ckyDaMan19 20 votes
Potatoes
7%
I SiR MartY IBlitzersNLAlwaysDisappointedNoblesinho 4 votes

Comments

• greif44
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    I imagine that % of people with "early access" is negligible. They'll get lost in total pool of players very soon.
    It's not fair tho, I agree, don't understand how and why FUT servers were online before trial access was released.
  • CharlieC
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    Doesn’t bother me. I don’t put enough effort/time into the game for it to matter what anyone else is doing. If I was a top 100 player it might annoy me.
  • Personally, it doesn't bother me either way
    Don’t know why this would bother anyone other than if your a top 100 player. Your not going to match up with them and they going to have god squads anyway so them having it early ain’t going to make a difference what’s so ever.
    I’m certainly envious they got it early though.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I paid 80 quid for ultimate edition and everyone with ea access is getting an unfair advantage. (I'm not actually bothered) but yeah swings in roundabouts.
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    CharlieC wrote: »
    Doesn’t bother me. I don’t put enough effort/time into the game for it to matter what anyone else is doing. If I was a top 100 player it might annoy me.

same here
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13360 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah, that's pretty unfair
    Bump
  • greggles
    1087 posts Professional
    im on pc/origin, we get unlimited time