How was your first day trading? I hit two millions so far

Toshevv
1033 posts Professional
I am back after a big break.

This year I am spending only during lunch week and then trading my way up to 20 mil by end of November hopefully

So far I have bought 36K points I think I may do another 12k but I am almost set

. It was my free day from work so I opened packs and sniped all day
Managed to buy 6 Lucas Hernandez at 20k and sold at 40k which was a good hit
Multiple snipes on Sissoko and other players for great profits

The pack luck has been decent best pulls are Laccazete/ Cancelo, Alex Sandro, If Benzema, Sanchez , Icardi, Oblak,. Got Pique, Busquets couple of Ozils.

More then decent.

I know some of you dont like spending but if you spend just do it now and sell everything and find reasonable investments . Spending after first two week will bring diminishing returns

Tomorrow I will hit the market wtih 750k in coins and 40 If cards plus 15 Bissakas

Gameplay wise I have played only 2 games . Won one and lost noticed a lot of lob balls by the second player to the wings. Mbappe seems like a must player.

Comments

• Pengwin
    1327 posts Professional
    Toshevv wrote: »
    I am back after a big break.

This year I am spending only during lunch week and then trading my way up to 20 mil by end of November hopefully

So far I have bought 36K points I think I may do another 12k but I am almost set

. It was my free day from work so I opened packs and sniped all day
    Managed to buy 6 Lucas Hernandez at 20k and sold at 40k which was a good hit
    Multiple snipes on Sissoko and other players for great profits

The pack luck has been decent best pulls are Laccazete/ Cancelo, Alex Sandro, If Benzema, Sanchez , Icardi, Oblak,. Got Pique, Busquets couple of Ozils.

More then decent.

I know some of you dont like spending but if you spend just do it now and sell everything and find reasonable investments . Spending after first two week will bring diminishing returns

Tomorrow I will hit the market wtih 750k in coins and 40 If cards plus 15 Bissakas

Gameplay wise I have played only 2 games . Won one and lost noticed a lot of lob balls by the second player to the wings. Mbappe seems like a must player.

Some great sniping in there mate well done.

Would you say that’s the best way to go with 200k trying to build up? Or anything else you could recommend?
  • AliasMaurice
    2397 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pace, agility, dribbling.

Griezmann was immense in drafts. Mbappe, Messi etc will clearly be stand out this year. Neymar too.

Pace, balance, agility, skills. Will be key. Sencho and Sterling will kill it early game.
  • Fifapayne
    2560 posts Fans' Favourite
    2 million in trading or 2 million in spending 400 dollars...
  • Grezzerk
    1173 posts Professional
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    2 million in trading or 2 million in spending 400 dollars...

Well he’s said he has done both in his post. 36k fifa points ain’t getting you up to 2 million so he’s done well to get 2 million from 36k fifa points. Easier than doing it from scratch yes but still a good achievement.
  • Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    I had a lot of luck in the packs but then some good snipes .. I guess i am done for the night .

Without spending some money the grind would be unreal in the end its better to focus this energy at work or something productive. I know its wasted money but for me I think like this

I am gonna play this next 6/7 months is it worth for me spending much a tbeginning making my life easier and enojying myself with a great squad?

If you want to play the game with good squad do it with an "investment " fut chief has some good example

You get the Tottenham midfield 81 rated forgot his name and some other players that are likely to rise Gnabry, Lucas hernandez, Bissaka

Perisic is a good look and sell them by wednesday

Just look for players that are extinct they are harder to catch but usually it can get 10 /15k profit per player if they update his range

• Toshevv
    1033 posts Professional
    Pace, agility, dribbling.

Griezmann was immense in drafts. Mbappe, Messi etc will clearly be stand out this year. Neymar too.

Pace, balance, agility, skills. Will be key. Sencho and Sterling will kill it early game.

Messi felt great but that Stamina is a big minus..

I noticed in my second game the opponent brought up Dembele as substitute and he was outrunning me on the outside :)