trading; given up already

Comments

• Renamed123456
    4501 posts Big Money Move

update: my cards sold!!!
    One for min bid at 700 and the other at bin for 900.

Coins: 2572

We're back in the game!

What should i do now??
  • Try and snipe Argentinian LBs
  • Ryno
    6156 posts Big Money Move
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Exactly that same thing, million times more.

Just like everything else in life. To get good at it, you do it a million times over
  • swappo
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'll give a tip but you have to be able to have the time always buy players/consumables in the night I've done this for years then overnight list example bought about 7 cdm to cm cards last night for not more than 500 coins some for less on open bid sniping is hard overnight sold for 1500 coins each this morning.
  • Vinny1979
    3965 posts National Call-Up
    B)
  • Jamiebanksrfc1986
    410 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So for bronze pack you just list everything at minimum? Other than certain card types?

I just list the players always compare price i have not traded i onky bronze pack every hour on the hour and i am at 125k

How many packs do you do tho? Does it aways make back the coins within the hour?

Always list never qucik sel?

I always have max 100 listed right now all 200 coins but sum needed for sbcs when leagues come out u can get brozes out packs that sell for good coins.

I never trade justdo that whike doing rivals for packs elite 1 squad battles ect

Did same last year got all flashback cards ect its very effective but always compare prices
  • DannySTFC
    1277 posts Professional
    I have some IF Monreals and IF Gerard Morenos both just above discard value. I know they’re a longer term investment, but how long does it usually take until TOTW 1 players are worth selling?
  • Renamed123456
    So for bronze pack you just list everything at minimum? Other than certain card types?

I just list the players always compare price i have not traded i onky bronze pack every hour on the hour and i am at 125k

How many packs do you do tho? Does it aways make back the coins within the hour?

I always have max 100 listed right now all 200 coins but sum needed for sbcs when leagues come out u can get brozes out packs that sell for good coins.

I never trade justdo that whike doing rivals for packs elite 1 squad battles ect

Did same last year got all flashback cards ect its very effective but always compare prices

So list for min bid 200 coins? Or bin?

Do yoi keep any of the things from packs? Players or cards whatever? Or list it all.

Oh and do you discard anythin?

• ACMILAN1990
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    I have some IF Monreals and IF Gerard Morenos both just above discard value. I know they’re a longer term investment, but how long does it usually take until TOTW 1 players are worth selling?

Me too packed if Moreno. Best to wait for around just before the first weekend league usually around the 7th of October. Anyone can correct me if I’m wrong..?
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 20

So list for min bid 200 coins? Or bin?

Do yoi keep any of the things from packs? Players or cards whatever? Or list it all.

Oh and do you discard anythin?

I keep everything except for players and duplicates, all players get listed after comparing price as some go for 400 - 500 coins, some more if the player is from a big team, last year there was a real madrid bronze that fetched around 9k.
  • Renamed123456

update

So I've begun to attempt Bronze Pack Method.

I bought 5 packs, one player a bin200 sold immediately.

Start 2572 End 786

I cheekily kept 3 kits 👀 kits will be my downfall as i love kits.

Quick sold couple stadium n kits i didnt imagine would sell.

How long does BPM take before you see some profit / coin?

Or have i made a mistake
  • Knowlesdinho
    10533 posts Has That Special Something
    If you joined my discord you’d see how much bpm can bring you. At least 30k a day with little effort.
  • Renamed123456
    If you joined my discord you’d see how much bpm can bring you. At least 30k a day with little effort.

Yeah i plan on, i dont have an account yet so need to figure that out.

Read your bpm thread here, and also a couple others. I think im doing something wrong probably tho.
    I don't see myself making back the moolahs.

I'll try figure out this discords thing. Cause i need coins :cry:
  • Renamed123456
    On the first round 3 players is all i sold.

Each went at their bin, 300, 250, 200.

Makes me wonder i coule have put as more, but i have players for cheaper who didnt.
  • Renamed123456
    update

So far ive spent 2400 on b packs and have made 1300 back.

6 packs 5 sales.

Kinda started out lookig promising but becoming a litte unnerved and skeptical.

So far only players have sold.

Might not buy any more packs for now so i can notice profit or not. Or should i keep buying and listing until no coins and full list??
  • Canadian
    49 posts Park Captain
    update

6 packs 5 sales.

Might not buy any more packs for now so i can notice profit or not. Or should i keep buying and listing until no coins and full list??

keep buying and go for full list some packs there are a couple of french league managers that go for 400-900 coins depending on the time of day your profit will gradually keep going up as you sell provided you are buying only the 400 coin packs and not the premium packs they have a bigger risk the BPM doesn't give sky high profits all the time its a gradual process but you need to keep relisting every thing every hour to get them to sell and keep a full trade pile i keep mine hovering the in low to mid 90's and I've made 70K since web app release
  • Renamed123456
    Canadian wrote: »
    update

6 packs 5 sales.

keep buying and go for full list some packs there are a couple of french league managers that go for 400-900 coins depending on the time of day your profit will gradually keep going up as you sell provided you are buying only the 400 coin packs and not the premium packs they have a bigger risk the BPM doesn't give sky high profits all the time its a gradual process but you need to keep relisting every thing every hour to get them to sell and keep a full trade pile i keep mine hovering the in low to mid 90's and I've made 70K since web app release

Nice! Thanks.

Do you discard the kits and stadiums (etc) you don't want??

Also what are you generally listing llayers at?? (Assuming theyre not obviously inflated ones)

What price do you list rare bronze at?
  • Canadian
    49 posts Park Captain
    update

6 packs 5 sales.

Nice! Thanks.

Also what are you generally listing llayers at?? (Assuming theyre not obviously inflated ones)

I generally discard kits stadiums and balls but the rare kits i check just to see if there isn't very many i list them if there isn't many for a few times before i discard if they didn't sell. For the players rare and non rare I check every player duplicate or not and see what the lowest bin is plus how many of the card is on the trade market already if there is more than 3 pages worth on an hour list i keep if its a duplicate i quick sell.
  • greggles
    1074 posts Professional
    become an investor instead? totw 1 cards become stupidly rare eventually
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3307 posts National Call-Up
    Fab wrote: »
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts

That is quite profound dear Sir; is that your maxim on tinder? :joy:
  • Azof
    16610 posts World Class
    greggles wrote: »

Holding onto cards for 2 months at the start is a waste of potential.
  • Renamed123456
    greggles wrote: »

Hard to invest with <2000 coins.

Once i get up more comfortably, im open to trying more lucrative methods.

I tool a gamble on OTW last year, and whilst it paid off for my team and i was accurate in my guesses, financially it didnt make as much profit as it could have if the player upgraded sooner.
  • Renamed123456
    update

6 packs 5 sales.

Nice! Thanks.

I generally discard kits stadiums and balls but the rare kits i check just to see if there isn't very many i list them if there isn't many for a few times before i discard if they didn't sell. For the players rare and non rare I check every player duplicate or not and see what the lowest bin is plus how many of the card is on the trade market already if there is more than 3 pages worth on an hour list i keep if its a duplicate i quick sell.

So is the method supposed to be keep the players and only sell duplicates???

I've been selling everything. Except for the 1 prem bronze i kept.

By discard you mean quick sell? Cause ive seen people say they buy discards.
  • Canadian
    49 posts Park Captain
    update

6 packs 5 sales.

Nice! Thanks.

i only keep the players that have A LOT of cards already selling at 200 coins if the card happens to be a duplicate then yes i quick sell (and i yes i meant quick sell sorry for the confusion). i check all the managers again if there is quiet a lot of them on the market already i just quick sell them. last year both pace and shooting cards tended to sell on weekends so i listed them then but otherwise i kept them too. with every pack you need to compare the price of every player you get duplicate or not and see what the lowest bin is. if the lowest bin is higher than 200 DEFINITELY list it always and list it lower than what is the lowest list price is even if you list it at 200 coins. if the lowest bin is 200 see how many pages you need to go until you see 1 hour if that is past 3 pages just keep that card. if its a duplicate than quick sell it.
  • Renamed123456
    update

6 packs 5 sales.

Nice! Thanks.

i only keep the players that have A LOT of cards already selling at 200 coins if the card happens to be a duplicate then yes i quick sell (and i yes i meant quick sell sorry for the confusion). i check all the managers again if there is quiet a lot of them on the market already i just quick sell them. last year both pace and shooting cards tended to sell on weekends so i listed them then but otherwise i kept them too. with every pack you need to compare the price of every player you get duplicate or not and see what the lowest bin is. if the lowest bin is higher than 200 DEFINITELY list it always and list it lower than what is the lowest list price is even if you list it at 200 coins. if the lowest bin is 200 see how many pages you need to go until you see 1 hour if that is past 3 pages just keep that card. if its a duplicate than quick sell it.

Ah i see.

What concerns me now is, how will i be making coins back off packs if im keeping players?? Cause right now I'd be keeping all the players as i wont likely have any duplicates.
  • Canadian
    49 posts Park Captain
    update

6 packs 5 sales.

Nice! Thanks.

Ah i see.

What concerns me now is, how will i be making coins back off packs if im keeping players?? Cause right now I'd be keeping all the players as i wont likely have any duplicates.

you won't be keep most players there will be on average some that have a lot on the market but most will sell
    and will sell for 200 there are a rare few cards both non rare and rare that sell for 300+ coins during the day
    but you need to keep listing them every hour. the thing about BPM is that there are times when you will be mostly making 190 coins per sale depending on both the time of the day you are listing them and the SBC's that are available during the day last year i forget which ones but there were some SBC's that made some bronze cards (both rare and non rare) go extinct and be sold for 10,000 coins or be so rare that they sale for 5000+ coins. The BPM is definitely not a quick way to make millions of coins but a steady way to gain coins and if you keep doing this every day you will get days where you can make hundreds of thousand coins and some days where you can make only 30,00 but you need to remember to keep your trade pile full.

most cards where your listing at 200 won't sell the first time you list them they might take a couple of listings before they sell.
  • Decee
    434 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've traded from 0 upto 130k plus what ever value my starter squad is.

All done on very little investments. It's monotonous but I'm getting there.

No one is going to buy a card for 600 if you can get it cheaper. You need to find the right cards to buy.

What I'm finding at the moment is people are bidding all the way to almost the buy now price. Everyone is scrapping over 50/100 coins.

When the full game comes out it will be so much easier to make a couple of hundred coins on each card.

• Renamed123456
    update

6 packs 5 sales.

Nice! Thanks.

Ah i see.

you won't be keep most players there will be on average some that have a lot on the market but most will sell
    and will sell for 200 there are a rare few cards both non rare and rare that sell for 300+ coins during the day
    but you need to keep listing them every hour. the thing about BPM is that there are times when you will be mostly making 190 coins per sale depending on both the time of the day you are listing them and the SBC's that are available during the day last year i forget which ones but there were some SBC's that made some bronze cards (both rare and non rare) go extinct and be sold for 10,000 coins or be so rare that they sale for 5000+ coins. The BPM is definitely not a quick way to make millions of coins but a steady way to gain coins and if you keep doing this every day you will get days where you can make hundreds of thousand coins and some days where you can make only 30,00 but you need to remember to keep your trade pile full.

most cards where your listing at 200 won't sell the first time you list them they might take a couple of listings before they sell.

All my players sold so far have on on bin... i just sold one for 550. A couple for 350 and 300 and others on 200.

So far I've made 2600(excl tax) out of 2800 spent. And still got about 40 cards listed.

So so far I'm not making profit, but i started with 2572 and i currently have 2223 coins. So im not in a better position coinwise than i started.