William maxed out at 10k is he worth trying to quick buy?

Seems be almost extinct atats dont even look that good

Comments

• Rolandinho
    1406 posts Play-Off Hero
    Inaki? Go for it
  • Why is Saint max extinct
  • Chelsea's Willian sorry
  • Fryzern
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Glad I got mine this morning lol
  • Gnomenclature
    8252 posts League Winner
    edited September 2019
    My wan bissaka went for 10k... he was extinct. My 85 neto has a max bin of 10k, he's extinct because he's worth more than that and people may be holding him in anticipation of the bin going up. Probably the same for willian... Any player with pace is going for max bin it seems.
  • selb
    7400 posts League Winner
    My wan bissaka went for 10k... he was extinct. My 85 neto has a max bin of 10k, he's extinct because he's worth more than that and people may be holding him in anticipation of the bin going up. Probably the same for willian... Any player with pace is going for max bin it seems.

Wan-Bissaka has got a OTW so people are getting him in the hope that his price range gets increased while hes out if packs, Neto is extinct in preparation of him getting a OTW, most extinct cards right now are either in preparation for OTW or for the hope they're OP.
  • Gnomenclature
    8252 posts League Winner
    selb wrote: »

Wan-Bissaka has got a OTW so people are getting him in the hope that his price range gets increased while hes out if packs, Neto is extinct in preparation of him getting a OTW, most extinct cards right now are either in preparation for OTW or for the hope they're OP.

Ahh, makes sense. Should've done my homework. I'll hold neto till next week and see if he doubles.
  • ikillionaire ii
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Thanks to this thread I've just sold my saint maxim for 10k....and discovered Moussa sissoko is selling at 30k and I had him in my club too. Needed that.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Thanks to this thread I've just sold my saint maxim for 10k....and discovered Moussa sissoko is selling at 30k and I had him in my club too. Needed that.

Sissoko is OP and use him in my main team.