FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Renatos
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    RollsReus wrote: »
    Renatos wrote: »
    TeamExtream Greenwood just scored, 17 years old, generic for this fifa shame
    Lets talk about a more impressive performance from an English youngster from last night, Saka. ;)

JK, his generic isn't that bad to me. He is a generic-looking kind of fella. Helluva talent, though. Remember the name.

ps Carroll seemed different to me from last night -- scored my first goal on UT -- so glad to know why it was bugging.

Saks was impressive last night 1 goal, 2 assists and that goal was wow, Joe willock was good too.
    Shame they both will be generic
  • Dlima0284
    55 posts Park Captain
    Ea keep up the scans with the epl.. looking through la Liga they need to do the same .. if they don’t add more it’s going to feel like we never got the la Liga treatment. Just wish more la Liga faces
  • Quiffed
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah saw video showing players and ratings for la Liga - crazy how it appears some clubs didn’t get scan - Denis Suarez there but then the likes of Borja Iglesias and Loren (both Betis) dont
  • PabloEscobar
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So this is what we got ... bundesliga scan most from 2 years ago 😮 same like last year with la liga many hold back scans like some teams only a couple faces 😮 the holdback scans from la Liga last year added this year 😮 random updated 30 % of premier league but left 70 % outdated 😮 EA did it again minimal work again 😮
  • MJHD91
    69 posts Park Captain
    Played as west ham last night, Anderson & Haller look amazing. The surprise who I thought wouldn't have been put in the game is Yarmolenko, he looks quality.
  • RollsReus
    1441 posts Professional
    Renatos wrote: »
    Saks was impressive last night 1 goal, 2 assists and that goal was wow, Joe willock was good too.
    Shame they both will be generic
    Willock especially as he'll be the like-for-like Ramsey replacement. Wouldn't be mad if they just used Matty's starhead for him but understand why people here would be incensed.
  • red360
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 20
    I am really shocked.

I just made several matches in Bundesliga,with Wolfsburg,Mainz,Werder,there are no real fan's songs in the stadiums,not bundesliga atmosphère like an PL.

Aston villa has no faces .....

it's a joke?
  • mickjacobjr
    1182 posts Professional
    red360 wrote: »
    I am really shocked.

I just made several matches in Bundesliga,with Wolfsburg,Mainz,Werder,there are no real fan's songs in the stadiums,not bundesliga atmosphère like an PL.

Aston villa has no faces .....

it's a joke?

Everyone knows Aston villa faces not in till November update
  • Daviddt86
    82 posts Park Captain
    On YouTube I have seen faces from youth players of Burnley, Crystal Palace and Brighton but Newcastle United has no new faces? Willems and Joelinthon are Bundesliga faces.

No Longstaff?? I am waiting until november.

Such A disappointment.

Diddn’t they scan that Argentine Champion?

Bundesliga and La Liga threatement is poor if you compare with Pl
  • Yesterday i played fifa 20 with ea acess. For me ....(volta is a big fun). In the game are many many great scans especially in the Bundesliga . But leonardo Bittencourt with his face from 2013\14. ????WTF!!! Some teams have only some players with a real face . Young Stars with generic faces...thats is a shame. The player-editor is ok.
  • OptimusFawkes
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yesterday i played fifa 20 with ea acess. For me ....(volta is a big fun). In the game are many many great scans especially in the Bundesliga . But leonardo Bittencourt with his face from 2013\14. ????WTF!!! Some teams have only some players with a real face . Young Stars with generic faces...thats is a shame. The player-editor is ok.

What’s the player-editor? Is that new - like can we edit generic faces in the ‘edit player’ option?
  • Yesterday i played fifa 20 with ea acess. For me ....(volta is a big fun). In the game are many many great scans especially in the Bundesliga . But leonardo Bittencourt with his face from 2013\14. ????WTF!!! Some teams have only some players with a real face . Young Stars with generic faces...thats is a shame. The player-editor is ok.

What’s the player-editor? Is that new - like can we edit generic faces in the ‘edit player’ option?

Nope
  • Calan
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Really dissapointed that EA didnt re-scan La Liga, in fifa 20 players with new faces are just holdbacks from last year also dont understand why they dont do the same as PL and add in the November Update the scan of newly promoted teams in Spain...
  • TeamExtreme17
    2513 posts Fans' Favourite
    No Solskjær!?
  • jiajia3
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Calan wrote: »
    Really dissapointed that EA didnt re-scan La Liga, in fifa 20 players with new faces are just holdbacks from last year also dont understand why they dont do the same as PL and add in the November Update the scan of newly promoted teams in Spain...
    La Liga have little new faces. So so so sad to me
  • ManzGOTIT
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    MJHD91 wrote: »
    Played as west ham last night, Anderson & Haller look amazing. The surprise who I thought wouldn't have been put in the game is Yarmolenko, he looks quality.

Their stadia update looks so nice too to match the faces
    Might do a career with them for the first time since FIFA 16
  • ManzGOTIT
    2262 posts Fans' Favourite
    No Solskjær!?

EA expecting him to get sacked soon :lol:
  • Daviddt86
    82 posts Park Captain
    Is that manager of Southampton scanned?
  • PabloEscobar
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 20
    It doesn’t matter what we do or talk EA is not even reading this topic beside mods who delete some post here and there ... the only way is if pro complain at social media like zaha khedira etc
  • El Padrino, according to EA Andy they do relay messages to the development team, obviously chances of that actually happening are slim, however we can still try, again if all our voices are combined we will be easier to hear.
  • Fabriciuz
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    There's just no logic to EA when it comes to face scans, they make Kluivert and Fabian customs but ignore huge profiles like De Jong. Then they make a custom for Suarez and ignore Messi...
  • MJHD91
    69 posts Park Captain
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

The only negative I noticed was Zabaleta still has hair ffs :D . Don't matter though as I'll sell him straight away.
  • Peanut2000
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

The only negative I noticed was Zabaleta still has hair ffs :D . Don't matter though as I'll sell him straight away.

**** me man just make him bald!! They did it with David silva
  • JakeRoden
    62 posts Park Captain
    I was expecting a lot of new faces this year but mehhhhh, there is still so many poor faces even in the PL, every single player needs to be current and up to date. Loads of outdated dross.
  • Peanut2000
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why no longstaff scab?
  • Howler19
    607 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Peanut2000 wrote: »
    Why no longstaff scab?

Maybe they didn't even scan Newcastle this year? Every player on the team with an updated face was scanned somewhere else.
  • HTAFC
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fabriciuz wrote: »
    There's just no logic to EA when it comes to face scans, they make Kluivert and Fabian customs but ignore huge profiles like De Jong. Then they make a custom for Suarez and ignore Messi...

I think Fabian was a scan they held back from LaLiga. He was at Real Betis when they were scanned