Ha fifa 20

blue9
935 posts Professional
What a disgrace it is... i have requested a refund.. some reason game has pre downloaded already on main account due to ea access.. so hoping i can get refund still ... fifa 20 is the worst fifa i have ever played and the last few years alone have been ****... unreal.. i will give fifa 1 more chance next year if its **** again i will never ever buy it agen thats certain...

Send your cool story bro comments i am just posting how I feel about it..

Comments

• Well before I give you the cool story bro, what's your problem with 20?
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    Slow
    The football play build up etc is awful..
    Too easy to get into box
    Too many rebounds
    Over powered skills .. drag backs etc etc
    Its awful like the last good few.. this is the worst
  • SkyBlueSteve
    679 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bet you’ve racked up over 200 games by Christmas 🤣
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    All passes going to unintended players.. shots going where you dont want.. interceptions too over powered also
  • Knowlesdinho
    10608 posts Has That Special Something
    Too easy to get into the box? After last years 11 man defence I’ll take it.
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    Bet you’ve racked up over 200 games by Christmas 🤣

Not happening.. made up i got refunded by cd keys for fifa points issue with only getting them on 27th.. and have filled in form for refund on playstation

With new gen next year I will give fifa one more go... will deffo be the last if ita ****.. basically this team who have been doing fifa need removing they are a joke.. they are candadian after all i think? Says it all

Same with pes as pes was the best over 10 years ago till they messed around but atleast i may give pes 1 recent year for me to buy an try
  • SkyBlueSteve
    679 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Enjoy ☺️
  • The game needed to be slower!
  • Ballsantini
    83 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have major gripes with weird extra touches in the box and passing taking too long to get off. Also passes that are open are getting random ai blocks / interceptions. Like inspector gadget legs spring into action to block the ball.

Slower pace is fine but reactions are wayyyyyy too nerfed. players are moving in slow motion.

I think this game is really boring. Like really really really really painfully, doctors office waiting room boring.
  • RadioShaq
    15110 posts Moderator
    Might be worth waiting for a patch. I would guess they will speed it up make ping pong passing better and buff defense if more complain about it.
  • starfox1284
    1793 posts Play-Off Hero
    So far i think the game is darn close to fantastic....manuel defending is needed and the passes and such to me are just simply far more realistic.
  • Retro_G
    29320 posts Player of the Year
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Might be worth waiting for a patch. I would guess they will speed it up make ping pong passing better and buff defense if more complain about it.

Defense, gameplay speed is perfect.
  • Ishibum
    12493 posts Has That Special Something
    Retro_G wrote: »
    RadioShaq wrote: »

Defense, gameplay speed is perfect.

If people whine enough about it being too hard, they'll basically latch it back to '18. History will repeat.
  • Benja190782
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    blue166 wrote: »
    The game needed to be slower!

THIS!

The fifa players with better tactical awareness, vision and football knowledge will finally shine above exploit players that rely on ping pong passing, broken blind time shots and kickoff goals.

The gameplay is now finally more about football.

Btw if you need pace. Buy Sterling and Salah. They’ll show you pace.

• mdizzl3
    12411 posts Has That Special Something
    blue9 wrote: »
    Slow
    The football play build up etc is awful..
    Too easy to get into box
    Too many rebounds
    Over powered skills .. drag backs etc etc
    Its awful like the last good few.. this is the worst

Agree with all those parts apart from the speed. I think it's still too fast. Passing is too good.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve hated the feel of fifa for years. This however feels good so far, really enjoying it
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    Refund done and good riddance to fifa 20.. first year ever i will not play fifa at launch or at all ... i will give fifa one last chance next year on new gen... if same **** then am done.. yes noone cares of course hopefully ea do
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional

THIS!

The fifa players with better tactical awareness, vision and football knowledge will finally shine above exploit players that rely on ping pong passing, broken blind time shots and kickoff goals.

About football ? The auto interceptions.. passes goin to players you dont want .. shots goin other side to what you want... cant tackle tha unless the game.does ot for ya ..slide tackles are inpossible... its **** and has been for a number of years
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    Got 90 quid also only paid 78 for ultimate ha
  • BristolMDF
    722 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So far i think the game is darn close to fantastic....manuel defending is needed and the passes and such to me are just simply far more realistic.

1580366.jpg
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5360 posts Big Money Move
    Refund done and good riddance to fifa 20.. first year ever i will not play fifa at launch or at all ... i will give fifa one last chance next year on new gen... if same **** then am done.. yes noone cares of course hopefully ea do

Hmmm. Your refund is already processed? When did you file it? I haven’t gotten anything from Sony since filing my refund request.
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    Late last night.. filled in the form
  • Fifapayne
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect

THIS!

About football ? The auto interceptions.. passes goin to players you dont want .. shots goin other side to what you want... cant tackle tha unless the game.does ot for ya ..slide tackles are inpossible... its **** and has been for a number of years

Tbh it sounds like you are just not good at the game.......
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    Give pro a go for a year ... wanted to buy it anyway for the manager mode also with it showing the actualll game too
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    Fifapayne wrote: »

THIS!

Was expecting this... if it was fifa 12 and past i would own you son now do 1
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    Fifapayne wrote: »

THIS!

Remember them words when your raging and losing when you realise its actually you
  • Fifapayne
    The games been out a day..try and learn it, bud.
  • blue9
    935 posts Professional
    Learn what?
  • Fifapayne
    Learn what?

Learn how to play the game.