Trial is out! Link inside(new and up again!)

Comments

• They’re rolling it out, just got access now
  • I’ve downloaded the pre order full game already. I won’t have to download it on ea access as well will I?
  • GETEM555
    15 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2019
    can’t get image to work nvm
  • Edu
    6977 posts Big Money Move
    I already pre-ordered and downloaded, do i need to download the trial or just play?
  • PelzyWelzy
    10298 posts Has That Special Something
    FUT_Moe wrote: »
    I restarted the Xbox, still not showing up in trials, and FIFA 20 is crashing in the store after that video.

Haha yeah I’m getting that too, during the Volta stuff :joy:
  • FUT_Moe
    981 posts Professional
    Just restarted my Xbox again and it's now under Trials in EA Access in Canada.
  • NornIron wrote: »
    EA access hub games, game trials FIFA 20.
    It's 43.98gb on Xbox.
    I don't have it pre ordered.

On XBOX - Go to XBOX Dashboard, hold down the Home Button and select Restart Console wait a couple of minutes until you are back on the Home Screen. Load EA Access and then it should appear in the Games - Game Trials Section alongside Madden & NHL.
  • Ghotti
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    gg ea. i`m not even able to download hub :D what a another "suprise" from EA site.
  • Keano
    16407 posts World Class
    people are saying the glitch doesn't work anymore... if so that's some bs.

I get the games release isn't till tues or fri (depending what version you get), but if others are getting the full edition today, then it's just EA being EA as per... shouldn't get annoyed at it anymore, but I do.
  • Olleman
    14203 posts Has That Special Something
    And I'm over here trying to download the COD Beta but it won't let me :joy: Got the early access down tho B)
  • IamZlatan10
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just got my pre Order packs when I went in... not sure if I was meant too? Loan icons etc? I got another 5 packs on the trial
  • SimenHP
    2373 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2019
    So does everyone have to download the game again after already download the game a few weeks ago?

Edit: Just checked. EA Access wanted me to do it, but you could just stop the new download and play on the old downloaded game
  • BristolMDF
    1113 posts Professional
    edited September 2019
    Not getting home til 8ish, is the trial working then? I’ve already downloaded the pre order so can I get straight in?
  • BristolMDF
    1113 posts Professional
    Has anyone tested the EA Access/FIFA20 icon glitch?