Trial is out! Link inside(new and up again!)

Grown93
3902 posts National Call-Up
edited September 2019
Post edited by Grown93 on

Comments

• lfcsuiteynwa
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    this is the xbox sub not pc. not out on xbox yet
  • Grown93
    What? 😂
  • Kane0
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Out on Xbox ?
  • Dukesy16
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes
  • iSptmnky
    7380 posts League Winner
    Dukesy16 wrote: »
    Yes

How?
  • Dukesy16
    I’m downloading it right now via the store
  • Edu
    6982 posts Big Money Move
    How about the companion app?
  • lfcsuiteynwa
    there is no way I just tried
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Yes

How?

• lfcsuiteynwa

you are downloading it but the trial is not out yet
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    Look at all the plebs in my friends list being in the storw
  • If anyone on XBOX One manages to start FIFA 20 downloading ready for EA Access, please give the rest of us the method of how you started the Download on Console.
  • Moe_Szyslak
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hello all. Back again for my Fifa fix after a two month break. :)

For Xbox users trying to activate the trial, I managed to get in by searching for Fifa 20 in the store and instead of clicking ‘play’, click on the three dots at the side which is usually to manage the installation (if you have it pre-ordered already) and it should say ‘Free Trial’ instead.

Hope this helps.
  • Dukesy16
    It is out, I just clicked on it, if I could send photo I would
  • Dukesy16

It is out I just clicked on it when the play button appeared
  • iSptmnky
    7380 posts League Winner
    Store always crashes for me when searching for FIFA 20
  • Dukesy16
    That’s what I did
    Hello all. Back again for my Fifa fix after a two month break. :)

For Xbox users trying to activate the trial, I managed to get in by searching for Fifa 20 in the store and instead of clicking ‘play’, click on the three dots at the side which is usually to manage the installation (if you have it pre-ordered already) and it should say ‘Free Trial’ instead.

Hope this helps.

• lfcsuiteynwa

It is out I just clicked on it when the play button appeared

Yea are you in the game though? I clicked play then it said "you are too early" to play the trial you have to go through "Ea Access" then click the game.
  • Dukesy16
    No i didn’t get that, the 10 hour sign came up then the nationality screen came up so was ready.
  • Tootrill22
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    I can't even get it to load
  • AjaxLegends
    3562 posts National Call-Up
    Won't load the page.
  • Dukesy16
    God knows what’s going on but it’s definitely up and running, just waiting to download it all obviously before playing it.
  • lfcsuiteynwa
    No i didn’t get that, the 10 hour sign came up then the nationality screen came up so was ready.

so you just downloaded the game but you are not playing the trial. These are 2 different things.

Trial/Access- is being able to play the 10 hours before the full game is released

Download- you simply just downloaded the game nothing else
  • Maro6590
    941 posts Professional
    It just Plays this stupid Video and don‘t let me do in the store
  • lfcsuiteynwa
    God knows what’s going on but it’s definitely up and running, just waiting to download it all obviously before playing it.

if you didnt get ea access you cant play the game
  • Dukesy16
    I’m downloading the game, but then you can go into the game but obviously you don’t get full access to it as it’s only 50% downloaded

so you just downloaded the game but you are not playing the trial. These are 2 different things.

Trial/Access- is being able to play the 10 hours before the full game is released

• lfcsuiteynwa
    If anyone on XBOX One manages to start FIFA 20 downloading ready for EA Access, please give the rest of us the method of how you started the Download on Console.

i think most of them are confused. They are thinking because the "downloaded" the game they are able to play it. They dont understand you have to go through ea access to play.
  • Grown93
    If anyone on XBOX One manages to start FIFA 20 downloading ready for EA Access, please give the rest of us the method of how you started the Download on Console.

i think most of them are confused. They are thinking because the "downloaded" the game they are able to play it. They dont understand you have to go through ea access to play.

No you dont. You can claim the trial via web and play on console without enter on EA Access app.
  • lfcsuiteynwa
    I’m downloading the game, but then you can go into the game but obviously you don’t get full access to it as it’s only 50% downloaded

you cant play the game by simply downloading it. This is where you are confused, the only way to play the game right now is through ea access
  • BesiktasBY1903
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just quit and open the Ea Access again