Comments

• Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm not sure EA will want people doing it tbh
  • Pietu
    2096 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pietu wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    No idea how to do the more than 10 hours myself, but last year i didn't even use my full 10 hours due to work etc, something about needing another account on your xbox, but i only have the one so not sure if I can do it or whatever, but would be useful to use so may have to try & find how it works.

Just quit the game and restart until it says "Fifa 20" on the banner instead of access or w/e

Don't you need to pre-order for that tho?

Should work with just access but idk as I typically have it pre-ordered or pre-loaded.
    No idea how to do the more than 10 hours myself, but last year i didn't even use my full 10 hours due to work etc, something about needing another account on your xbox, but i only have the one so not sure if I can do it or whatever, but would be useful to use so may have to try & find how it works.

Just quit the game and restart until it says "Fifa 20" on the banner instead of access or w/e

No new account needed then?

Nope

I only knew about it last year and didn't try it because I thought you need to pre-order and I don't want to do that
  • Pietu
    Does anyone here know when Ea Access ends? Or could I play it in the summer if I have time left?
  • Grown93
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    Does anyone here know when Ea Access ends? Or could I play it in the summer if I have time left?

You can play at any time if have any hour left
  • Pietu
    Grown93 wrote: »

You can play at any time if have any hour left

Thanks!
  • Baellerin24
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    When it comes to Early access and points.. what's the general opinion, packs, drafts, or a mix of both?
  • skHH
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks for the advice
  • Keano
    13415 posts Has That Special Something
    When it comes to Early access and points.. what's the general opinion, packs, drafts, or a mix of both?

rivals/SB to get rewards the week before general release, give yourself that head start.
  • Baellerin24
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect

rivals/SB to get rewards the week before general release, give yourself that head start.

Thanks mate, so you would just rinse packs while doing that to save time?

Are SB rewards this Sunday, and Rivals rewards next Thursday? (assuming we'll miss the time slot for this Thursday)
  • Keano
    13415 posts Has That Special Something

Thanks mate, so you would just rinse packs while doing that to save time?

Are SB rewards this Sunday, and Rivals rewards next Thursday? (assuming we'll miss the time slot for this Thursday)

I assume if it's out tomorrow, you may be able to get rivals rewards this Thursday, i'm not 100% sure but yeah it'll be sunday/thurs, so if rival rewards arnt thursday, you'd be best to do Sb first to get points in for Sunday/monday as then you have mon/wed for Rivals.
  • Mike_Pickford
    3691 posts National Call-Up
    The second account thing didn't work for NHL. Pretty sure EA has patched it.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24977 posts Club Captain

The other one still works just fine.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20896 posts Club Captain

The real method
  • Carswell
    8268 posts League Winner

Who cares?
  • Ulook92
    12792 posts Has That Special Something

The real method

I hope it works again. I didnt even buy Fifa 19 thanks to it.
  • CornishLad
    23759 posts Club Captain
    Ulook92 wrote: »

The real method

I was tempted to do that for FIFA 20 tbh but ended up giving up and pre ordering it just so I could pre download it ready for early access
  • Pietu

The real method

So the 10 hour trial isn't for a limited time but as long as you have time left you can play it even after a year has passed?
  • skHH
    327 posts Sunday League Hero

The real method

So the 10 hour trial isn't for a limited time but as long as you have time left you can play it even after a year has passed?

No, dunno how long but it's not long after
  • Grown93
    3433 posts National Call-Up

The real method

Yep. Thing is, in 1 year, the full game is already on vault so yea
  • Pietu
    Grown93 wrote: »

The real method

Yep. Thing is, in 1 year, the full game is already on vault so yea

Thanks!
  • Choepiechakie
    31554 posts National Team Captain
    edited September 18

Just .e

The people's m..

Oh wait.
  • UM4R
    3932 posts Moderator
    guys please don't discuss/ post on here how to exploit ea access trial period
    thanks
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14057 posts Has That Special Something
    UM4R wrote: »
    guys please don't discuss/ post on here how to exploit ea access trial period
    thanks

I'll pm you dw
  • BrentfordFC
    11993 posts Has That Special Something
    10 hours? We get unlimited :trollface:
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    Carswell wrote: »

Who cares?

No one just meant they might have looked into it
  • Vinny1979
    3932 posts National Call-Up

Really :o
  • BrentfordFC
    11993 posts Has That Special Something
    Vinny1979 wrote: »

Really :o

Yeah mert. I give ea Abduls’ for unlimited access :trollface:
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero

The real method

Lies
  • Edu
    6625 posts Big Money Move
    Hype
  • Ulook92
    12792 posts Has That Special Something

The real method

Lies

Yup.