Eredivisie Lounge 2018-2019

Comments

  • Manutelli
    18772 posts World Class
    Oh haha nevermind, it was shirt pulling the hand and not the other way around. Silly me. You are right, it is an obsession of me hating Ajax and not stating facts. Haha oh deary me, oops so silly.

    kKwTjNM.png

    1u0L8UT.png
  • alex1987
    5589 posts Big Money Move
    He got hardly stopped or pulled back by it. Can stop the images 50 times a game and make it look like a foul.

    Shirt was pulled, not enough for a penalty.
    At least you admitted it's your obsession, seems like we're learning here 😂
  • ProHulst0s
    7131 posts Big Money Move
    It was a penalty

    35hp79.jpg
  • Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Oh haha nevermind, it was shirt pulling the hand and not the other way around. Silly me. You are right, it is an obsession of me hating Ajax and not stating facts. Haha oh deary me, oops so silly.

    kKwTjNM.png

    1u0L8UT.png

    Don’t care if you’re right or wrong, but you seem like a big ol’ **** all the time with your comments.

    Are you just trying to troll, or are you indeed a proper ****?
  • ProHulst0s
    7131 posts Big Money Move
    Robinflex wrote: »
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Oh haha nevermind, it was shirt pulling the hand and not the other way around. Silly me. You are right, it is an obsession of me hating Ajax and not stating facts. Haha oh deary me, oops so silly.

    kKwTjNM.png

    1u0L8UT.png

    Don’t care if you’re right or wrong, but you seem like a big ol’ **** all the time with your comments.

    Are you just trying to troll, or are you indeed a proper ****?

    Both
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13086 posts Has That Special Something
    alex1987 wrote: »
    He got hardly stopped or pulled back by it. Can stop the images 50 times a game and make it look like a foul.

    Shirt was pulled, not enough for a penalty.
    At least you admitted it's your obsession, seems like we're learning here 😂

    Disagree, Veltman was very lucky not to get a penalty against for that. Typical Veltman thing to do as well.
  • lucas
    4940 posts Big Money Move
    alex1987 wrote: »
    He got hardly stopped or pulled back by it. Can stop the images 50 times a game and make it look like a foul.

    Shirt was pulled, not enough for a penalty.
    At least you admitted it's your obsession, seems like we're learning here 😂

    Disagree, Veltman was very lucky not to get a penalty against for that. Typical Veltman thing to do as well.

  • MiIan
    12433 posts Has That Special Something
    Hahahaha now Lainez wants to still come to Ajax since he doesn't play at Betis. Too late.
  • ProHulst0s
    7131 posts Big Money Move
    MiIan wrote: »
    Hahahaha now Lainez wants to still come to Ajax since he doesn't play at Betis. Too late.

    What a guy :joy:
    He was so sure he made the right choice to not go to us but to Betis.
  • ProHulst0s
    7131 posts Big Money Move
    Ié looks so unstable
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13086 posts Has That Special Something
    Feyenoord is bad. Feel sorry for them.
  • MiIan
    12433 posts Has That Special Something
    Man, we need to sign Stengs and Boadu ASAP for next summer. Two amazing talents and play so well together.
  • ProHulst0s
    7131 posts Big Money Move
    :joy:
  • ProHulst0s
    7131 posts Big Money Move
    Senesi, what a gem!
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13086 posts Has That Special Something
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    Senesi, what a gem!

    Didn't watch the game. Serious or sarcastic?

    @Manutelli Congratz with getting a point from an opponent that is out of your league :D
  • ProHulst0s
    7131 posts Big Money Move
    ProHulst0s wrote: »
    Senesi, what a gem!

    Didn't watch the game. Serious or sarcastic?

    @Manutelli Congratz with getting a point from an opponent that is out of your league :D

    Senesi is ****
  • Janoe1
    7654 posts League Winner
    How did Berghuis not get a red
  • ProHulst0s
    7131 posts Big Money Move
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    How did Berghuis not get a red



    Unbelievable. VAR was going for a late night snack during this moment?

    In the end justice for AZ and they won deservedly.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13086 posts Has That Special Something
    @Manutelli you still alive?
  • Janoe1
    7654 posts League Winner
    Finally geez
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13086 posts Has That Special Something
    Our youth is **** under Ten Hag. First Veltman gets a starting XI spot and now Siem de Jong is getting playing time over talented youth players... okay then.
  • Choepiechakie
    31680 posts National Team Captain
    Am i the only one who did rate the 2nd yellow for warmerdam?

    Now the team who timewasted actually got penalized, instead of a useless yellow card. Maybe this will teach them. And pls do this to other teams aswell.

    Didnt watch the game tho. But if Groningen timewasted from the start. Sending one off cuz off it, is a great message to Groningen to stop. Cuz yellow cards dont help at all
  • MiIan
    12433 posts Has That Special Something
    Am i the only one who did rate the 2nd yellow for warmerdam?

    Now the team who timewasted actually got penalized, instead of a useless yellow card. Maybe this will teach them. And pls do this to other teams aswell.

    Didnt watch the game tho. But if Groningen timewasted from the start. Sending one off cuz off it, is a great message to Groningen to stop. Cuz yellow cards dont help at all

    Exactly.
  • Janoe1
    7654 posts League Winner
    Am i the only one who did rate the 2nd yellow for warmerdam?

    Now the team who timewasted actually got penalized, instead of a useless yellow card. Maybe this will teach them. And pls do this to other teams aswell.

    Didnt watch the game tho. But if Groningen timewasted from the start. Sending one off cuz off it, is a great message to Groningen to stop. Cuz yellow cards dont help at all

    Padt even removed his shoe to waste time
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13086 posts Has That Special Something
    Am i the only one who did rate the 2nd yellow for warmerdam?

    Now the team who timewasted actually got penalized, instead of a useless yellow card. Maybe this will teach them. And pls do this to other teams aswell.

    Didnt watch the game tho. But if Groningen timewasted from the start. Sending one off cuz off it, is a great message to Groningen to stop. Cuz yellow cards dont help at all

    Didn't watch the game, but if the GK starts to take off his shoes to waste time, a 2nd yellow seems much deserved :D
  • Choepiechakie
    31680 posts National Team Captain
    Janoe1 wrote: »
    Am i the only one who did rate the 2nd yellow for warmerdam?

    Now the team who timewasted actually got penalized, instead of a useless yellow card. Maybe this will teach them. And pls do this to other teams aswell.

    Didnt watch the game tho. But if Groningen timewasted from the start. Sending one off cuz off it, is a great message to Groningen to stop. Cuz yellow cards dont help at all

    Padt even removed his shoe to waste time

    Indeed. Time wasting is a team effort. And u hurt the team the most to punish the most vulnerable one.

    Maybe they will think twice now when they timewaste again
  • alex1987
    5589 posts Big Money Move
    I don't see the difference being it your first or second yellow. Warmerdam is dumb to be this obvious about it having a yellow.let someone else take the throw in instead.
  • Gyan_33
    30615 posts National Team Captain
    Ajax have a great social media team but what the **** is this :joy:

  • Janoe1
    7654 posts League Winner
    edited October 2
    Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez
  • LenKikk
    1050 posts Professional
    That goal brilliant!
Sign In or Register to comment.