TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Absting159
6801 posts Moderator
edited September 27
EXPLANATION OF THIS METHOD

This method relies on lazy buyers seeing your card and clicking buy now. PLEASE be aware for this to happen you MUST relist often and stock a good variety of cards.
Step 1 - Finding a desirable card
The first thing to do is create a shortlist of players you wish to work with. I find the EASIEST way to do this is use a site such as FUTHead/Futbin and search for popular players. These will usually be people with high pace, good leagues and good links. The more popular the player, the more potential buyers.
Step 2 - Buy the player
The good thing about this method is you don't need to wait around hours for a good deal. Simply buy the player you want at the lowest current BIN. There has been some debate over the years on what the "correct" amount of a card is. Some people will buy 100 separate players and others will buy 10 cards of 10 different players. The truth is find what works best for you.
If you have plenty of time on your hands I believe going for 100 different cards is the way to go. If you have less time go for less players as it will be quicker to restock.
I personally go for a max of 5 cards per player depending on how well they sell. Some players I will only ever have 1 card of.
Step 3 - Relist player at a higher price than you paid
It really is as easy as that. I always double the buy price of each player I'm using, up to about 10k (ie if I buy someone for 2k I will usually look to sell for 4k). Some people are more/less ambitious with margin but again, use trial and error to figure out what is best for you.

This method is in my opinion the EASIEST way to make coins on Fifa. I enjoy using it due to the fact I can put in as much effort as I want and still get a steady return and not have to follow market trends. It works all year long but is best at peak times due to having a larger amount of users looking for players.
Last Years Thread
https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/408260/trading-with-golds-non-in-form-trading-low-coin-start/p1
https://web.archive.org/web/20180127011625/https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/306721/trading-with-golds-non-pre-in-form-trading-low-coin-start-early-hype/

Excel Spreadsheets for Tracking
PLEASE SAVE THESE AS YOUR OWN!

Link to 'The Official FIFA Trade Tracker' Thread

@Absting159 - I want to use this thread for feedback and question on how to use it. I've added a Guide and tightened it up. Please take a look and use it!

Forum Post for Questions - https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/499094/the-official-fifa-trade-tracker#latest

Google Sheet Link - Public Version - FIFA 2020 Trade Tracker

Guide is the now in the spreadsheet and in the forum post.

Another Version

@SocratesMe

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-ENL2GOiHn7OUbrsvV2T1EdOf2DW5k-7jSQKy_ZWnAo/edit?usp=sharing
Post edited by Absting159 on

Comments

• RBailss
    12051 posts Has That Special Something
    One of my favourite methods!
  • Alter_Bridge86
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I like the sound of the this method but it doesn’t say how many coins you need to start with as a guide?
  • UM4R
    3937 posts Moderator
    RBailss wrote: »

always start with strong with this method then give up soon as i hit the 100k mark and can afford like 10+ informs, aiming to stick with it this year for longer
  • Dill94
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This method worked so well for me last year!
  • skHH
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    RBailss wrote: »

My only method
  • Rickch
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    Love this method, gave 19 a miss so looking forward to grinding this in 20!
  • RebelRob
    5223 posts Big Money Move
    Made silly coins from this the last couple of years so definitely going at it again if I can be bothered to relist regularly!
  • ITSSPENO
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gl guys, I'm giving 20 a miss but theres so much coins to be made from this method. Works throughout the year and is most effective for up to about a million of stock.

Dont forget to buy the high rated players early on ready to flip after the SBCs. That's the double bubble

• Alp2760
    72 posts Park Captain
    I actually persisted with this last year and it was a big part of ending on around 14 million transfer profit. I was a bit late to the party with it but it will be my primary coin making method this year. I love packs and will still open some but nowhere near as many because this is so much more profitable.
  • CeeQue
    10998 posts Has That Special Something
    giphy.gif
  • Finesse_4days
    7227 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 17
    I will start with off with this, how many coins would you say you need to move over /diversify to the IF method? I am thinking 150k or so and then put most of the coins in informs or just do a 50 50 split from the start? This method is probably more efficient at first but later on Inforn trading probably takes less effort, although a bit of both is good.
  • Great topic again, always a good way to earn coins. Goodluck all!
  • Vinny1979
    4004 posts National Call-Up
    I’m back

Did 20m from this and other trading last year.

Got Ronaldo and best in the end

Superb
  • ITSSPENO
    I will start with off with this, how many coins would you say you need to move over /diversify to the IF method? I am thinking 150k or so and then put most of the coins in informs or just do a 50 50 split from the start? This method is probably more efficient at first but later on Inforn trading probably takes less effort, although a bit of both is good.

I dont move off of this until about a mil. IF trading is very slow early on also. Grab a couple to hoard in your club for a few weeks but I wouldn't put too much in trying to flip them
  • I join this too. This Will be my first year without buying FP (I hope)
  • Vinny1979
    Chmpen85 wrote: »
    I join this too. This Will be my first year without buying FP (I hope)

The key is not to lose hope and keep resisting. Easy coins
  • Finesse_4days
    ITSSPENO wrote: »

I dont move off of this until about a mil. IF trading is very slow early on also. Grab a couple to hoard in your club for a few weeks but I wouldn't put too much in trying to flip them

Thanks for the advice, how long did it take you to make a mill? Bare in mind I will probably start off with not that many coins as I am not spending any money, so I might take a bit longer for me.
  • ITSSPENO
    edited September 17

Thanks for the advice, how long did it take you to make a mill? Bare in mind I will probably start off with not that many coins as I am not spending any money, so I might take a bit longer for me.

I try to start off with about 100k from coin boosts packs etc (depending on early access release be sure to play rivals or sb for a quick boost) and aim be be near a milwithin a week or so.
    First few days with my 100k is stocking cheap 2-3k players until list is full, once I have a full list with excess coins I start getting a few pricier players (7.5-15kish) and then keep a good mix. With the spare coins from this I'll look at buying everything that looks overpriced if an sbc was to arrive and relist the desirable ones and store the useless ones until the time comes
  • Finesse_4days

I try to start off with about 100k from coin boosts packs etc (depending on early access release be sure to play rivals or sb for a quick boost) and aim be be near a milwithin a week or so.
    First few days with my 100k is stocking cheap 2-3k players until list is full, once I have a full list with excess coins I start getting a few pricier players (7.5-15kish) and then keep a good mix. With the spare coins from this I'll look at buying everything that looks overpriced if an sbc was to arrive and relist the desirable ones and store the useless ones until the time comes

1 mill in a week or so ! That's mad. I would have been happy just to double my coins first week.
  • ITSSPENO

1 mill in a week or so ! That's mad. I would have been happy just to double my coins first week.

If you think that's mad Blarix will probs have 10 by then :joy:

A week is rough from memory, I'll go back and have a look later. It's hard to pinpoint exactly what I have early on because I try and hoard as much as possible. Coins aside the key is to fill up the tp as early as possible and then use the excess coins to start filling approx. Half (imo) with slightly more desirable players
  • Finesse_4days

If you think that's mad Blarix will probs have 10 by then :joy:

A week is rough from memory, I'll go back and have a look later. It's hard to pinpoint exactly what I have early on because I try and hoard as much as possible. Coins aside the key is to fill up the tp as early as possible and then use the excess coins to start filling approx. Half (imo) with slightly more desirable players

Do you have a cheap team at the same time as trading until you hit a certain amount, or do you gradually build your team up while you trade?
  • LFC Simon 98
    17284 posts World Class
    Be prepared for me asking dumb obvious questions in here for the next month thanks
  • Ghotti
    2877 posts Fans' Favourite
    Be prepared for me asking dumb obvious questions in here for the next month thanks

take some FP @[email protected] @[email protected]
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite

Questions are reasonable, not looking forward to the "I bought this player and it hasn't sold in 6 minutes, what should I do?" comments
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    I didn't start this method until about two weeks in last year, will try and remember to start from the beginning this time.
  • marcus2596
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's back boys. Made millions of this last 3 fifas.
  • Absting159
    6801 posts Moderator
    edited September 17
    Second google sheet is mine!!

Tag me @Ghotti so if anyone has questions I can help them with it. I may have an update soon too.

Edit: just saw it hahaha. I didn’t read the whole thing. Forgot I included some instructions last year. LoL.
  • Ghotti
    2877 posts Fans' Favourite
    :)
  • Vinny1979
    where is blarix
    he is on my xbl friends still
  • Vinny1979
    Ghotti wrote: »
    Die in car crash

:/ In comes the ban hammer