H2H Seasons Club Filter...

blue166
924 posts Semi-Pro
edited September 17
Hi,

I think it is time EA allow us to add maybe up to 2-3 club filters to allow us not to meet certain clubs online. By this I mean you may be tired of facing Real Madrid for example so you can then block playing RM until you feel like removing them from the filter. Also a way to block playing against Piemonte Calcio. The latter I don't want to be facing really.

I think we should be allowed to control this. Of course put a msg there saying this will decrease our chance of finding a game and it's to the users discretion.

Thoughts?

@EA_Andy

Comments

• BristolMDF
    713 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They need to bring back lobbies. It was great back in the day when for example if you wanted to play fans of Championship clubs there would always be a ‘Championship sides only’ lobby.

It’s actually ridiculous how many good features have been removed over the years compared with all the nonsense gimmicks that have been added.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wouldn't it be open to abuse though, just filter out all the good teams so you only get matched with ok teams and have an easier time?
  • BristolMDF
    Wouldn't it be open to abuse though, just filter out all the good teams so you only get matched with ok teams and have an easier time?

Yeah I don’t think you should be able to just choose clubs to never play, but there needs to be a way to add more variety.

I played a lot of H2H seasons with Bristol City and at least 50% of my games were against one club (Rangers). Just gets really boring.
  • A better option would be say if you choose Liverpool, you can’t be matched up against another person using Liverpool. It would add realism. It drives me mad facing someone using the same team as me.
  • BristolMDF
    A better option would be say if you choose Liverpool, you can’t be matched up against another person using Liverpool. It would add realism. It drives me mad facing someone using the same team as me.

Yeah that's utterly ridiculous. How it’s even a thing is absolutely beyond me, it’s just so basic. To not be fixed after all these years is ludicrous. So lazy from EA.