FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• kosmagrawgry
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2019
    PES have lots of player faces - make it right and don't slow down - uploading new player faces during the season - not even Big Stars like Ronaldo or Messi and others... - but also Wonderkids. Guys from KONAMI doing very nice jobs even without face scanning procedure. They do it in 3D and most of the player faces looks stunning - much better than FIFA Scans

15 minutes and you have all License instal on PES 20 via Option Files
    Kits / Logos / Leagues etc.

Guys from KONAMI understand Fans, and because of that - we are able to instal our fan-work and implement it to the game. EA don't listen Us. They do a product Year after year - making the same mistakes. That's so sad. I'll bet in PES 21 there will be a lots of teams like this Year JUVENTUS being exclusive only for PES. This is the good start - and they are doing it in they own way!

GO PES!!!
  • HTAFC
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2019
    While i agree that new PL signings should get added, PL fans can't really complain about the amount of players scanned in the league. PL is at least 80% scanned, LaLiga and Bundesliga are less than 50% scanned and Seria A and Ligue A are less than 10%. Instead of complaining about the league that is full of starheads, complain about the big leagues that are neglected by EA compleatly
    Post edited by HTAFC on
  • Quiffed
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Haha sorry I’m just being provocative - I’d prob sign him on cm
  • Quiffed
    When will more faces be leaked from the early access??
  • mickjacobjr
    1433 posts Professional
    Quiffed wrote: »
    When will more faces be leaked from the early access??

Thursday evening
  • kosmagrawgry
    Ea should edit Hairs / Beards / Mustache / and even hair in FIFA 20. I dont know why they took it so long to change Lucas Moura aperences. Remove hair / ads Beard. And thats it - its done.

Tutorial:

• Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited September 2019
    So my conclusion is: Rest in Peace FIFA 20
    It's the same game like last year. They ad new player faces - missing other ones...

Some of you says - not the same - this year we have VOLTA...

I want serious threatment like most of Us - and they anoucing VOLTA blush:
    I don't want to play in Minecraft / Lego ...Battle Royal or Fortnite in FIFA 20

I want real FOOTBALL GAME and a REAL FACES - that's all
    I want REALISTIC game. STADIUMS / FACES / LEAGUES / ATMOSPHERE
    Don't want to have Generic Faces and Piemonte Calcio instead of JUVE - WTF!!!

It's getting worst and worst year after year...
    And PES should take their chance now!

I didnt know what to think about PES demo until FIFA demo came out... same damn ice skating game with no face update to Liverpool nor Madrid... if you miss Lucas, Son, Kane, Sissoko when you "update" Tottenham players then it is a terrible work.

Join me, Ill be buying PES on FIFA release date. Im already trying to learn MyClub basics.
  • Futbol22
    1442 posts Professional
    Everyone looking forward to using Joelinton now he has a starhead?

• Ashy
    13693 posts Has That Special Something
    Apparently you can import a face of a current footballer and use that as your career manager, my question is there any footballer with a face scan that looks closely like Julian Nagelsmann?
  • Alaily
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ashy wrote: »
    Apparently you can import a face of a current footballer and use that as your career manager, my question is there any footballer with a face scan that looks closely like Julian Nagelsmann?

Marcel Halstenberg from Leipzig 😁
  • Verdi42
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    I used Howson from Middlesbrough for that exact purpose in FIFA 19.
  • ShooterzQ
    62 posts Park Captain
    They also added “future” stars upgrades in FUT and get money for it but dont even have a real face XD if they can make New cards they also can update Some faces right?
  • Ashy
    13693 posts Has That Special Something
    Which one or do I just go with a customised manager?
    PiuYaUO.png
  • Szoko
    73 posts Park Captain

Akinfenwa

• Renatos
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    PiuYaUO.png

• Allsports92
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    PiuYaUO.png

You already have the game ??
  • Ashy wrote: »
    PiuYaUO.png

Either no. 1 or 6 imo
  • tomasluisis
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Been wanting a clear face shot of Haller since it was confirmed he’s had a face and haven’t had one yet, can’t believe it hasn’t been leaked before the game coming out
  • Bouboe112
    511 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Greenwood don't have a face scan - He's a very young and unexperienced player but of course he should be in the game :)

Pepe don't have a face scan and I bet he wouldn't get new face scan before FIFA 21

De Jong don't have a face scan, the same case...

Best players / Or players with a lots of potential should have real face in the game. It's XXI Century EA!. They are in the Biggest Team in Europe in Most Famous Leagues in our Planet. Your game is incomplete without this player faces. And I don't like it how you threat your fans.

EA should organize face scan session before the Start of the Season every Year (after Summer Transfer Window Deadline) + Face scan during Winter Transfer Window and then ads new transfered players to the Game. It's a must!

I don't want to wait another year for new players face scans! And I 'don't wanna buy incomplete game and spend my money on this incomplete product.

Joao Felix / Pepe / De Jong ...
    How long we must wait for You to make it RIGHT!

Always something!!! Wrrrr

I feel you so much !!! I get so frustrated about this and helpless. What can we do to get trough to them ?!?
  • styles_fc
    247 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SURELY Joao Felix will have a face upon release. You could easily see him being the cover star next season
  • ChrisW1991
    1302 posts Professional
    Lewis Holtby set to sign for Blackburn Rovers, no doubt he will have lost his Starhead if he signs for them seeing as though he's a free agent
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Lewis Holtby set to sign for Blackburn Rovers, no doubt he will have lost his Starhead if he signs for them seeing as though he's a free agent

Damn I remember when he was a child prodigy, big things were expected, not to bag out Blackburn but seems like a real fall from grace. It’s always so sad to see wasted talent, and 100% EA won’t add his face
  • Quiffed
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »

Damn I remember when he was a child prodigy, big things were expected, not to bag out Blackburn but seems like a real fall from grace. It’s always so sad to see wasted talent, and 100% EA won’t add his face

Would be a great signing for them - one of Hamburg’s best players two seasons ago when they go relegated - premier league player still in my eyes
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Also as everyone was yelling Messi update imma chuck my piece here 🤷🏼‍♂️

EA I NEED PAPU GOMEZ TO HAVE A FACE BEFORE HE RETIRES *tags of EA nobodies* thanks...
  • KentEagle
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think we now know through the beta and previous leaks ALL of the starheads we will be getting. I can't see there being any surprises. November update will bring the promoted PL team scans and a few updates of Neymar or something, but that'll be it.

I think we got some good additions this year but we can keep praying for more starheads throughout the year, but it's unlikely to happen.

I know this is the forum for starhead chat, but it's a bit of a begging platform lately for unrealistic scans.
  • kosmagrawgry
    edited September 2019

We should be able to doing this on every player in the game
    IN PES they got BASE COPY option which is very nice if some player is similar to the other.

EA should do the same / Not only for Managers but players too
  • kosmagrawgry
  • kosmagrawgry
    edited September 2019
    Only way to fight for players Face Scans during the season is just like in previous years:

Players like Zaha / Mendy / Khedira / Lingard posting on their Twitter complaining about how they look in the game

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/esports/article-6063865/Zaha-latest-complain-hairstyle-FIFA-19-PES-2019-advantage.html

I think it's the only way to force EA to change players appearances
    Hope more footballers do that this year, and forced EA to do something with this...