The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• BeefyRabouter
    1162 posts Professional
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Opening loyalty packs is the best moment of the year change my mind

The moment EA release the icon SBC you've been waiting for

And make it the prime instead of the PIm because the price is above the threshold EA created because we don't open enough packs to have them icons on the market.
  • RebelRob
    5296 posts Big Money Move
    Opening loyalty packs is the best moment of the year change my mind

Scoring a last minute winner against a dabber and then dabbing yourself > anything in Fifa
  • Orison
    49329 posts FIFA Cover Star
    How often do people get good pulls in their welcome back packs?

In 7 years of welcome back packs I got one good pull and that was chiellini in fifa 18 I think it was.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21383 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »

In 7 years of welcome back packs I got one good pull and that was chiellini in fifa 18 I think it was.

I haven't had any luck in them
  • BeefyRabouter
    1162 posts Professional

Think I packed Mertens or Reus in Fifa 18, while I barely played Fifa 17 FUT so that was a nice surprise. Went for 130K or something.
  • RealM
    5794 posts Big Money Move

Never
  • alex1987
    5586 posts Big Money Move
    Never really packed anything valuable. One of my mates pulled In Form Dybala in the Argentina pack when you load up your FUT. Think it was FIFA 18 though.
  • Gyan_33
    30440 posts National Team Captain

I got Nani in FIFA 13
  • LFC Simon 98
    17714 posts World Class
    Never gotten anything in loyalty packs but they still the most hype thing ever
  • iSptmnky
    4586 posts National Call-Up

Exactly, it's more about the promise and expectations than the reality.
  • Crossland
    8112 posts League Winner

Exactly, it's more about the promise and expectations than the reality.

That sums up the whole game 😂
  • WFCBagnall
    71171 posts Moderator
    I had Kompany on 14 or 15. Sold for like 70k.
  • Pughy30
    26256 posts Player of the Year
    edited September 16
    Yeah the game changers and a few others probably will be allowed to stream the game early as well i imagine
  • WFCBagnall
    71171 posts Moderator
    Doesn't play the game for years...comes back on the scene to get views and exposure and gets the game 10 days early.

Good one.
  • BeefyRabouter
    1162 posts Professional
    Who's that dude with the fugly smile?
  • holdenwait
    57190 posts National Treasure
    RealM wrote: »

Never

• WFCBagnall
    71171 posts Moderator
    edited September 16
    I'm sorry to hear that mate :(
  • Crossland
    8112 posts League Winner
    Sorry to hear that mate,all the best to you and your Mrs 😢
  • Tof33z
    6869 posts Big Money Move
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    Alright lads, been a minute...

Ahead of tomorrow's forum tidy-up just wanted to stop by and say cheers for all the help and laughs in here again this last year (and hopefully I've managed to contribute some myself).

Our little girl Emily was stillborn a couple months back so with everything going on at the moment I don't know whether this would be a good time to try and break free from the grasp EA has on me (i.e. sitting on the companion app at nights instead of doing something much more productive) or whether to welcome the distraction from reality.

Regardless I just wanted to say cheers to you all and good luck for '20!

Sorry to hear that, it's a tough experience. Look after yourselves
  • Orison
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Doesn't play the game for years...comes back on the scene to get views and exposure and gets the game 10 days early.

Good one.

And then they wonder how people get the game early lul.

Ahead of tomorrow's forum tidy-up just wanted to stop by and say cheers for all the help and laughs in here again this last year (and hopefully I've managed to contribute some myself).

Our little girl Emily was stillborn a couple months back so with everything going on at the moment I don't know whether this would be a good time to try and break free from the grasp EA has on me (i.e. sitting on the companion app at nights instead of doing something much more productive) or whether to welcome the distraction from reality.

That's rough, sorry to hear that. Treat yourself. If fifa is too stressful, tedious, give up on it (for a year) and maybe play something else (witcher, uncharted, another multiplayer game other than Fifa), if fifa is a welcome distraction then go ahead and play it.
  • EddieFicio
    21853 posts Club Captain

Its time to let that Chiellini go
  • EddieFicio
    21853 posts Club Captain

Really sorry to hear @CraigB85 , hope you and your girl find peace of mind.
  • BeefyRabouter
    1162 posts Professional
    Jesus @CraigB85 what a horrible experience. Best of wishes to you and the ones close to you.
  • Orison
    EddieFicio wrote: »

Its time to let that Chiellini go

I did. 2 days later he almost doubled in price :(
  • Gyan_33
    30440 posts National Team Captain
    Terrible news Craig, all the best to the both of you.
  • Finesse_4days
    7541 posts League Winner
    Very sad news @CraigB85 , must be a very tough time . Might not be the best time for the stresses of Fifa, if you just get Fifa to have a relax and a bit of fun now and again it could be worth getting becuase it doesn't have to be time or money consuming if you don't want it to be.
  • iSptmnky
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    Very sorry to hear, all the best to you!